ZIFX.com EUR/USD Up On Obama Heading In Election
November 7, 2012 9:29 PM EST
EUR/USD Open 1.2804 High 1.2875 Low 1.2762 Close 1.2812
On Tuesday Euro/Dollar continued decreasing with 80 pips. The European currency depreciated from 1.2842 to 1.2762 yesterday, matching the negative money flow sentiment at under -18%, closing the day at 1.2812. This morning the Euro jumped up, ascending to 1.2875.
On the 1 hour chart quotes quotes have returned into the trading range, while on the 3 hour chart the upward channel is turning into wide range trading. Break above the nearest resistance and today's top at 1.2875 may trigger further strengthening of the Euro. Going bellow yesterday's bottom and first support at 1.2762, however, would confirm continuation of the bearish trend, towards next objective downwards 1.2650.
Today's focus is on EU17 Retail sales, Germany Industrial production, and US Consumer credit, at 9, 10, and 20 GMT respectively.
Quotes are moving above the 20 and just bellow the 50 EMA on the 1 hour chart, indicating short term bullish and medium term bearish pressure. The value of the RSI indicator is positive and rising, MACD is negative and quiet, while CCI has crossed up the 100 line on the 1 hour chart, giving over all light long signals.
Technical resistance levels: 1.2875 1.2990 1.3112
Technical support levels: 1.2762 1.2650 1.2530
Yesterday we made +19 pips profit/loss on EUR/USD from the following sent to clients only signal:
5:16 GMT Sell EUR/USD at 1.2788 SL 1.2814 TP 1.2738, exit sent at 7:27 GMT.
Total yesterday +75, as shown at our web site.
Copyright ZIFX.com All rights reserved.
Most Popular Slideshows
- Prince William & Kate Middleton Caught Flirting In A Countryside Dinner Date [PHOTOS]
- Kate Middleton’s Mom Accused Of Being A Social Climber, Prince George Not Seen By Relatives
- Prince William & Kate Middleton Boards London Train in Casual Disguise, Royal Couple’s Incognito Plan A Huge Hit [PHOTOS]
- Angelina Jolie & Brad Pitt’s Top Secret Wedding Tramps Jennifer Aniston’s ‘Friends’ Reunion & Pregnancy Talks [PHOTOS]
Join the Conversation
- 5.5-Inch iPhone 6 is iPhone Air on Sept 19 Release Date: 5 Things to Consider Before Buying
- Pricey iPhone 6 on Release Date Likely but with 3X Retina Resolution & Mobile Payment Service – Reports
- Nexus 6 Release Date Update: Moto X+1 Look Leaked, Nexus X or Shamu Moved to Demo Phase
- Google Nexus 8 Confirmed as HTC T1 aka Volantis/Flounder with Freshly-Leaked Specs & Features – Reports
- Europe, US Next on ISIS’ Hit List, Says Saudi King; Seized ISIS Laptop Reveals Terrifying Bio-Warfare Plans
- iPhone 6 On Release Date To Feature Qualcomm MDM9625M LTE, 1GB RAM, Mobile Payment Deal With AMEX, 1334x750 Display
- Leaker of Actresses Nude Photos Accepting PayPal Donations in Exchange For Posting Alleged Sex Video of Jennifer Lawrence, Has Naked Pictures of 100 Hollywood A-Listers