Qatar Airways Holds 3-Day Global Sale
By Esther Tanquintic-Misa | November 7, 2012 4:41 PM EST
Doha-based airline carrier Qatar Airways has launched a massive three-day global sale of attractive fares to more than 100 global destinations, including Australia.
Giving customers the opportunity to travel to a variety of destinations across Europe, Middle East, Africa, Asia, Australia and the Americas at very attractive and cheaper fares, the 72-hour marathon sale started at 0001 hrs on November 7 (local time in each market) and will close at 2359 hrs on November 9 (local time in each market).
Travellers have from November 12 to May 31, 2013 to use their reserved tickets. Seats, however, are limited subject to availability with restrictions on specific dates with some destinations excluded.
"As we come to the end of yet another year of great expansion, we would like to offer travellers another opportunity to take advantage of our special fares in our latest global sale, just two months after our last international promotion," Akbar al-Baker, Qatar Airways chief executive, said in a statement.
"The global sale is our way of thanking our loyal passengers for their continued support."
The special fares are applicable to and from the majority of destinations served by Qatar Airways worldwide, including New York, Singapore, London, Cairo, Tokyo, Johannesburg, Dubai and Madrid, together with recent route additions such as Maputo, Kilimanjaro and Perth.
It services Australia with the following schedules:
PERTH - DOHA
(Flight Schedules: Tuesdays, Thursdays and Saturdays)
Depart Perth on QR 901 at 2300hrs, arrive in Doha at 0520 following day
Depart Doha on QR 900 at 0110hrs, arrive in Perth at 1710 hrs
MELBOURNE - DOHA
(Flight Schedules - Daily Service)
Depart Melbourne on QR 031 at 2255hrs, arrive in Doha at 0610 following day
Depart Doha on QR 030 at 0055 hrs, arrive in Melbourne at 2125 hrs
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- From Fat To Fit: Celebrities Who Were Overweight Before They Became The Beauties That They Are
- Kendall Jenner Could Be Next Victoria's Secret Angel [PHOTOS]
- Taylor Swift Named People's Best Dressed Stars Of 2014 [PHOTOS]
- Champions League Results: Barcelona Barely Escapes With A Win, Chelsea Fails To Hold On To The Lead [PHOTOS]
Join the Conversation
- Australia To Lose Hundreds Of Billions Worth Of Infrastructure Due To Rising Sea Levels
- UK Starts Ebola Vaccine Trials on Humans
- Health Virus Alert: Canadians Urged to Watch Out Against Rare Enterovirus D68; 3 Cases Confirmed in B.C., 18 in Alberta
- Economy Travel Not So Anymore with Air Canada, Starts Charging C$25 Checked Bag Fee
- Google Nexus 6 Release Date on Q4 2014 Confirmed by T-Mobile Featuring Wi-Fi Calling
- Samsung Galaxy Note 4 vs. BlackBerry Passport — Specifications, Features, Release Date And Price Showdown
- 3 Signs Apple iPhone 6 Could be in Short Supply Following its Sept 19 Release Date
- Australia Actively Rallying Support For International Coalition Against ISIS
- iOS 8 Jailbreak Release Update: Pangu Devs Will Outrace Evad3rs in Rollout of iPhone 6, iPad Unlocker
- Micromax Canvas A1 Vs Spice Dream Uno Vs Karbonn Sparkle V: A Choice On Which Android Is The Best
- 2 Reasons Nexus 6 Release Date is Worth the Wait: Android L Data Encryption & Material Design