Qatar Airways Holds 3-Day Global Sale
By Esther Tanquintic-Misa | November 7, 2012 4:41 PM EST
Doha-based airline carrier Qatar Airways has launched a massive three-day global sale of attractive fares to more than 100 global destinations, including Australia.
Giving customers the opportunity to travel to a variety of destinations across Europe, Middle East, Africa, Asia, Australia and the Americas at very attractive and cheaper fares, the 72-hour marathon sale started at 0001 hrs on November 7 (local time in each market) and will close at 2359 hrs on November 9 (local time in each market).
Travellers have from November 12 to May 31, 2013 to use their reserved tickets. Seats, however, are limited subject to availability with restrictions on specific dates with some destinations excluded.
"As we come to the end of yet another year of great expansion, we would like to offer travellers another opportunity to take advantage of our special fares in our latest global sale, just two months after our last international promotion," Akbar al-Baker, Qatar Airways chief executive, said in a statement.
"The global sale is our way of thanking our loyal passengers for their continued support."
The special fares are applicable to and from the majority of destinations served by Qatar Airways worldwide, including New York, Singapore, London, Cairo, Tokyo, Johannesburg, Dubai and Madrid, together with recent route additions such as Maputo, Kilimanjaro and Perth.
It services Australia with the following schedules:
PERTH - DOHA
(Flight Schedules: Tuesdays, Thursdays and Saturdays)
Depart Perth on QR 901 at 2300hrs, arrive in Doha at 0520 following day
Depart Doha on QR 900 at 0110hrs, arrive in Perth at 1710 hrs
MELBOURNE - DOHA
(Flight Schedules - Daily Service)
Depart Melbourne on QR 031 at 2255hrs, arrive in Doha at 0610 following day
Depart Doha on QR 030 at 0055 hrs, arrive in Melbourne at 2125 hrs
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- George Clooney And Amal Alamuddin's Wedding In Venice: Photos Of Groom And His Family, Friends [Slideshow]
- NFL Recap - Week 4: Green Bay Packers 38, Chicago Bears 17 [PHOTOS]
- Walking Is Superfood For Fitness; Celebrities Who Walk For Health
- Derek Jeter With The New York Yankees Through The Years [IN PICTURES]
Join the Conversation
- 3 Reasons to Get the Samsung Galaxy Note 4 Instead of the iPhone 6
- iPhone 6 vs Moto G 2014: Motorola’s Budget Smartphone Takes On Apple’s Premium Smartphone
- Google HTC Nexus 9 Tablet October 24 Launch Date Benefits Many
- Galaxy Note 4 vs Nexus 6: Which Smartphone Dominates
- MH 370 Search In Ocean To Intensify With Hi Tech Ships Joining The Plane Hunt From October
- Nexus 7 Tips and Tricks
- Obama’s Bid To Blame Intelligence Chief For Inaction On ISIS Backfires: McCain Asks Obama To Admit Own Mistakes