Kristen Stewart’s Sexy Scenes on ‘Breaking Dawn Part 2’ and ‘On The Road:' Which Should You Watch Out For?
By Kristin Dian Mariano | November 7, 2012 3:39 PM EST
Garrett Hedlund revealed that British actor Robert Pattinson often dropped by at the set of Kristen's latest film "On The Road" to check on his girlfriend. Is he worried that Kristen will cheat again?
"Rob is fantastic," Hedlund told E!Online yesterday while promoting the indie flick at the Four Seasons in Beverly Hills.
"He definitely was around a lot when we were filming and [costar] Sam Riley's wife was around, too. We'd all go hang out after the day of shooting and then we'd go off and shoot the next day."
In the film, Kristen and Garrett play husband and wife and the two were engaged in some major steamy action. Moreover, not only are there scenes filled with drinking, drugging and more, but Hedlund even has sex scene with Steve Buscemi.
The film adaptation of Jack Kerouac's "On The Road" seemed to be filled with exciting scenes with the cast. Kristen will also have a love scene in the upcoming finale of the Twilight saga with her boyfriend Robert Pattinson.
Recently, the American actress revealed that shooting the vampire sex scene with Robert Pattinson was awful.
Kristen told E! News "The director Bill Condon kept saying that he wanted to make this one feel like you're very much inside of the experience. Like you're there, you're sort of a part of it, which is odd. But to do that we had to look directly into the camera instead of at each other."
The young actress admitted that Bill Condon's direction made for some awkward on-set moments.
In a separate interview, Robert Pattinson disclosed to Reelz Channel some details of the romantic, sex scenes he filmed with Kristen Stewart for "Breaking Dawn Part 2." Pattinson described filming a number of sex faces with Stewart and though it does not sound quite romantic, one can only imagine how the couple handled the task.
While "Breaking Dawn Part 1" revealed an earth-shaking, bed-breaking sex scene, the majority of the "Twilight Saga" movies are unabashedly wholesome. This time, Edward and Bella was able to make love without Edward restraining his strength as he will no longer break the fragile bones of Bella.
"The Twilight Saga: Breaking Dawn Part 2" will hit the theaters on November 16. "On The Road" will be shown in December and will have a major release early next year.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
Join the Conversation
- 'The Bold And The Beautiful' Spoilers For Oct. 30, 2014: Eric Names Rick The New CEO Of Forrester Creations After Finding Out About Ridge And Caroline [WATCH VIDEO]
- 'The Originals' Season 2: Joseph Morgan Talks About Nina Dobrev's Crossover, Julie Plec Reveals Which TVD Character She Wants In Spinoff Series
- Tom Cruise and Lindsay Lohan Not Likely Dating, Despite Reports
- 'The Big Bang Theory' Season 8 Episode 7 Spoilers: Penny Takes Off Her Ring In The Misinterpretation Agitation [VIDEO]
- ‘The Walking Dead’ Season 5, Episode 4 New Zealand Promo: Beth Greene’s Brave Side In 'Slabtown'
- Nokia Lumia 730 v. Sharp Aquos Crystal – Specifications, Features And Price Showdown
- Apple iPhone 6 Plus vs Motorola Droid Turbo: Comparsion On Processor, Software And Battery
- Australia Special Forces Await 'Delayed' Iraqi Visas Before Joining ISIS Fight
- ISIS Has Been Equipped With Advanced Anti-Aircraft Missiles
- Samsung Galaxy Note 4 vs Motorola Droid Turbo – S-Pen Is Note’s 4 USP But Droid Turbo Can Outshine With Larger Battery
- 8 Important Things to Consider Before Buying or Upgrading to iPad Air 2
- Canada’s Official ISIS Mission Starts On Weekend; Kuwait Uneasy