Kristen Stewart’s Sexy Scenes on ‘Breaking Dawn Part 2’ and ‘On The Road:' Which Should You Watch Out For?
By Kristin Dian Mariano | November 7, 2012 3:39 PM EST
Garrett Hedlund revealed that British actor Robert Pattinson often dropped by at the set of Kristen's latest film "On The Road" to check on his girlfriend. Is he worried that Kristen will cheat again?
"Rob is fantastic," Hedlund told E!Online yesterday while promoting the indie flick at the Four Seasons in Beverly Hills.
"He definitely was around a lot when we were filming and [costar] Sam Riley's wife was around, too. We'd all go hang out after the day of shooting and then we'd go off and shoot the next day."
In the film, Kristen and Garrett play husband and wife and the two were engaged in some major steamy action. Moreover, not only are there scenes filled with drinking, drugging and more, but Hedlund even has sex scene with Steve Buscemi.
The film adaptation of Jack Kerouac's "On The Road" seemed to be filled with exciting scenes with the cast. Kristen will also have a love scene in the upcoming finale of the Twilight saga with her boyfriend Robert Pattinson.
Recently, the American actress revealed that shooting the vampire sex scene with Robert Pattinson was awful.
Kristen told E! News "The director Bill Condon kept saying that he wanted to make this one feel like you're very much inside of the experience. Like you're there, you're sort of a part of it, which is odd. But to do that we had to look directly into the camera instead of at each other."
The young actress admitted that Bill Condon's direction made for some awkward on-set moments.
In a separate interview, Robert Pattinson disclosed to Reelz Channel some details of the romantic, sex scenes he filmed with Kristen Stewart for "Breaking Dawn Part 2." Pattinson described filming a number of sex faces with Stewart and though it does not sound quite romantic, one can only imagine how the couple handled the task.
While "Breaking Dawn Part 1" revealed an earth-shaking, bed-breaking sex scene, the majority of the "Twilight Saga" movies are unabashedly wholesome. This time, Edward and Bella was able to make love without Edward restraining his strength as he will no longer break the fragile bones of Bella.
"The Twilight Saga: Breaking Dawn Part 2" will hit the theaters on November 16. "On The Road" will be shown in December and will have a major release early next year.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Kate Middleton Suffocated in Kensington Palace, Queen Elizabeth Reported War With The Duchess [PHOTOS]
- Chris Martin Dating Reports: Jennifer Lawrence Vs Gwyneth Paltrow [PHOTOS]
- 2014 MTV Video Music Awards: Everything To Know [PHOTOS]
- British Style Icon Kate Middleton Fashion Talk With Camilla Parker-Bowles Daughter-In-Law [PHOTOS]
Join the Conversation
- ‘The Bold And The Beautiful’ Spoilers For Aug. 21, 2014: A Party For Hope And Wyatt Affects Liam’s Pride In ‘B&B’ [WATCH VIDEO]
- ‘The Bold And The Beautiful’ Spoilers For Aug. 22, 2014: Liam’s Confession About Paris To Hope And Deacon’s Revelation To Brooke In ‘B&B’ [WATCH VIDEO]
- ‘The Walking Dead’ Season 5, Episode 1 Teaser Video: ‘What’s Coming Next’
- Chuck Zito Apologises For Offensive Comment On Christy Mack Beating
- ‘True Blood’ Final Episode Thank You: Watch Sookie Ask Whether God Made Us All, Find Out Why 'True Blood' Is Ending [VIDEO]
- James Foley Beheading Video Has Play-Acting Portions – Video Experts Say
- 4.7-Inch, 5.5-Inch iPhone 6 Models Confirmed with Similar Build, Cam Features & 300+ Screen Pixels on Release Date
- Apple iPhone 6 Release Date, iPhone 6C or 6L Anticipation: Three Things Should Matter To New Phone Shoppers
- Xiaomi Mi4 vs iPhone 6: Why Forecasts Favor Mi4 as The Next Best Phone Against iPhone 6
- James Foley: More Chilling Information Revealed By Escaped Journalists
- Companies Push Back IPO Plans Due to Mega Alibaba Share Launch
- Samsung Galaxy Note 4 Release Date Update: 4 Feature Upgrades That Really Matter