Kristen Stewart’s Sexy Scenes on ‘Breaking Dawn Part 2’ and ‘On The Road:' Which Should You Watch Out For?
By Kristin Dian Mariano | November 7, 2012 3:39 PM EST
Garrett Hedlund revealed that British actor Robert Pattinson often dropped by at the set of Kristen's latest film "On The Road" to check on his girlfriend. Is he worried that Kristen will cheat again?
"Rob is fantastic," Hedlund told E!Online yesterday while promoting the indie flick at the Four Seasons in Beverly Hills.
"He definitely was around a lot when we were filming and [costar] Sam Riley's wife was around, too. We'd all go hang out after the day of shooting and then we'd go off and shoot the next day."
In the film, Kristen and Garrett play husband and wife and the two were engaged in some major steamy action. Moreover, not only are there scenes filled with drinking, drugging and more, but Hedlund even has sex scene with Steve Buscemi.
The film adaptation of Jack Kerouac's "On The Road" seemed to be filled with exciting scenes with the cast. Kristen will also have a love scene in the upcoming finale of the Twilight saga with her boyfriend Robert Pattinson.
Recently, the American actress revealed that shooting the vampire sex scene with Robert Pattinson was awful.
Kristen told E! News "The director Bill Condon kept saying that he wanted to make this one feel like you're very much inside of the experience. Like you're there, you're sort of a part of it, which is odd. But to do that we had to look directly into the camera instead of at each other."
The young actress admitted that Bill Condon's direction made for some awkward on-set moments.
In a separate interview, Robert Pattinson disclosed to Reelz Channel some details of the romantic, sex scenes he filmed with Kristen Stewart for "Breaking Dawn Part 2." Pattinson described filming a number of sex faces with Stewart and though it does not sound quite romantic, one can only imagine how the couple handled the task.
While "Breaking Dawn Part 1" revealed an earth-shaking, bed-breaking sex scene, the majority of the "Twilight Saga" movies are unabashedly wholesome. This time, Edward and Bella was able to make love without Edward restraining his strength as he will no longer break the fragile bones of Bella.
"The Twilight Saga: Breaking Dawn Part 2" will hit the theaters on November 16. "On The Road" will be shown in December and will have a major release early next year.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Celebrities Who Were Victims of Rape: Psychological and Physical Effects of Rape
- Still The World Champions: Team USA Overpowers Serbia, 129-92 To Win 2014 FIBA World Cup [PHOTOS]
- Kanye West, Ben Affleck, Serena Williams Are Victims Of Migraines: Ways To Tackle It
- Men’s Tennis’ Grand Slam Winners Of 2014 – Wawrinka, Nadal, Djokovic, and Cilic
Join the Conversation
- Joan Rivers Left $150 Million Legacy To Her Only Child, Care For Her Four Pooches Included In Her Will
- 'Star Wars 7': Luke Skywalker Exiled, Turns Into Powerful Wizard
- Kendall Jenner Distances Self From The Kardashians, Prefers Kim Kardashian West To Be Absent In Her Modelling Shows
- Paul Walker's Daughter Paid Heart Touching Tribute To Her Father On His Birthday
- Miley Cyrus Naked Picture In Bathroom: 'Bangerz' Singer Shares The Racy Picture With Fans
- iPhone 6 vs iPhone 6 Plus vs Galaxy S5 and HTC One M8: Performance, CPU and Health
- Google Release Roundup: Nexus 5 2014, Nexus 6, Nexus 8 and Android L Killer Features
- Google Android Lion vs Apple iOS 8: Why Make the Big Switch
- Samsung Galaxy Note 4 vs. OnePlus One – Can The Underdog Trump The Monster?
- iPhone 6 And IPhone 6 Plus Sold Out, New Stocks To Arrive In October
- Moto G (Gen 2) vs. Xiaomi Redmi 1S—Specifications, Features And Price Showdown
- iPhone 6 And iPhone 6 Plus Shipping Has Begun, Expected To Reach Customers’ Doorstep On Sept 19 Launch Date