Tonight’s WWE Airs ‘SuperSmackDown LIVE’ To Feature Falls Count Anywhere And Pub Fight
By Tom Herrmann | November 7, 2012 7:06 AM EST
WWE’s live edition of “SmackDown” will air at 8 p.m. Tuesday on SyFy, in accordance with the wrestling promotion’s European tour. The show from Birmingham, England will show the aftermath of a post “RAW” bar brawl, and also showcase a "Falls Count Anywhere" match between Randy Orton and Alberto del Rio, according to WWE.com.
The WWE website reported that Sheamus and World Heavyweight Champion Big Show were involved in a fight at a British Pub after “RAW” last night. The altercation also included Britain’s own William Regal.
The article alleges that Big Show attacked Sheamus from behind and Regal tried to intervene in the scuffle between the World Heavyweight Champion and The Celtic Warrior.
Outside of the title picture , the two biggest “SmackDown” stars Randy Orton and Alberto del Rio will meet in the ring and wherever else they end up in a Falls Count Anywhere match. The bout should be brutal with the two men finally heating up their once mediocre feud after their match at Hell in a Cell.
“SmackDown” General Manger Booker T is being teased to have a surprise for the United Kingdom. The live event is a big deal for the company, and the on-screen authority figure and 5-time WCW Champion will have to create a spectacular program.
United States Champion Antonio Cesaro is going to meet with his current rival R-Truth. The current US Champ and the former Tag Team Champion’s feud will likely result in a US Title match at Survivor Series, though the bout hasn’t been set yet.
Cesaro is on a major role and Truth was at one point a main eventer, so this could work to continue the US Champion’s push to the top. It also has served to tone down the Little Jimmy imaginary friend gimmick that Truth dragged out.
In a surprise addition, the WWE site is posing the question: “Who should be the No. 1 contender to Divas Champion?” Does this mean longer Divas matches and more promotion and storylines? Probably not.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Derek Jeter With The New York Yankees Through The Years [IN PICTURES]
- George Clooney And Amal Alamuddin's Wedding In Venice: Photos Of Groom And His Family, Friends [Slideshow]
- NFL Recap - Week 4: Green Bay Packers 38, Chicago Bears 17 [PHOTOS]
- Melanoma Could Be Caused By Ageing Genes; Best Diet For Anti-Ageing; Celebrities Who Have Aged Gracefully
Join the Conversation
- Nina Dobrev To Quit 'The Vampire Diaries' As She Feels 'Uneasy' Working With Ex Ian Somerhalder In Nikki Reed's Presence- Reports
- 'Once Upon A Time' Season 4 Premiere Questions: 'Frozen' Story Kicks Off, Queen Elsa vs Emma Swan vs The Evil Queen - New Story Unfolds [SPOILERS]
- ‘Batman vs. Superman’ Bruce Wayne May Be In Trouble In Leaked Video [Spoilers]
- Season 4 ‘American Horror Story-Freak Show’ Update: Introduction Of Twisty The Clown Is ‘Brutal’ [VIDEO]
- Robert Pattinson Is Not Proposing FKA Twigs Plus What Kristen Stewart Thinks About RPatz's New Romance- Reports
- Forget Nexus 6 Release Date, Android Phones Will Soon Showcase Pure Google Apps & Features
- Galaxy Note 4 Pre Order Starts in the US, Get Samsung Note Ahead of October 14 Release
- $249.99 Motorola Moto 360 Smartwatch's First Promo Out; 'Stone Leather' Replaces 'Gray Leather' - Available In BestBuy [Watch Video]
- BlackBerry Passport Sold Out As Preorders Reached 200,000
- iPhone 6 vs Moto G 2014: Motorola’s Budget Smartphone Takes On Apple’s Premium Smartphone
- iOS 8 And iOS 8.0.2 Security Flaw Revealed, Anyone Can Easily Bypass Touch ID And Passcode Security Features
- Australia Cracks Down On International Money Laundering Syndicate