Tonight’s WWE Airs ‘SuperSmackDown LIVE’ To Feature Falls Count Anywhere And Pub Fight
By Tom Herrmann | November 7, 2012 7:06 AM EST
WWE’s live edition of “SmackDown” will air at 8 p.m. Tuesday on SyFy, in accordance with the wrestling promotion’s European tour. The show from Birmingham, England will show the aftermath of a post “RAW” bar brawl, and also showcase a "Falls Count Anywhere" match between Randy Orton and Alberto del Rio, according to WWE.com.
The WWE website reported that Sheamus and World Heavyweight Champion Big Show were involved in a fight at a British Pub after “RAW” last night. The altercation also included Britain’s own William Regal.
The article alleges that Big Show attacked Sheamus from behind and Regal tried to intervene in the scuffle between the World Heavyweight Champion and The Celtic Warrior.
Outside of the title picture , the two biggest “SmackDown” stars Randy Orton and Alberto del Rio will meet in the ring and wherever else they end up in a Falls Count Anywhere match. The bout should be brutal with the two men finally heating up their once mediocre feud after their match at Hell in a Cell.
“SmackDown” General Manger Booker T is being teased to have a surprise for the United Kingdom. The live event is a big deal for the company, and the on-screen authority figure and 5-time WCW Champion will have to create a spectacular program.
United States Champion Antonio Cesaro is going to meet with his current rival R-Truth. The current US Champ and the former Tag Team Champion’s feud will likely result in a US Title match at Survivor Series, though the bout hasn’t been set yet.
Cesaro is on a major role and Truth was at one point a main eventer, so this could work to continue the US Champion’s push to the top. It also has served to tone down the Little Jimmy imaginary friend gimmick that Truth dragged out.
In a surprise addition, the WWE site is posing the question: “Who should be the No. 1 contender to Divas Champion?” Does this mean longer Divas matches and more promotion and storylines? Probably not.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Malaysia Airlines Flight MH17: King Williem-Alexander, Queen Maxima Hold Solemn Reception Ceremony for Victims
- Jennifer Lawrence & Nicholas Hoult Allegedly Split: Mad Max Actor Cheats with Kristen Stewart & Riley Keough - Reports
- Taylor Swift Named Forbes' Second Highest Paid Country Musician [PHOTOS]
- Typhoon Matmo Leaves 32k Customers w/o Electricity in Taiwan, Weakens After Landing in China
Join the Conversation
- Ed Sheeran Disappoints Taylor Swift and Other A-List Celebrities, Scolded for Spilling Secrets - Reports
- Beyonce and Jay Z: HOV May Have a Sextape with Carmen Bryan, Report Suggests; Queen Bey ‘Beyond Furious’
- The Bachelorette Season 10 (2014) Finale, ATFR Spoilers: Find Out: Will Andi Dorfman Accept the Proposal and is She Still With the Winner
- Jim Parsons Quits The Big Bang Theory News Turns Out Hoax, but Actor ‘Not’ Sure about his Return in Season 8
- Kate Middleton Pregnancy Reports: The Truth Behind the Duchess Miscarriage
- Apple iPhone 6 on Two Confirmed Release Dates, New Parts Leaked Suggesting Bigger iPhone to Come
- Google Nexus 6, 8 with Android L on Release Date Promises Killer Mobile Device Experience
- iPhone 6 Release Date Relevance to iOS Newbies: Specs Meaning, Price Considerations
- Xiaomi Mi4 vs OnePlusOne vs Nexus 5: Mi4 is the ‘Perfect’ Phone
- Israeli Women Stripping Naked for IDF Soldiers
- HTC One M8 Android 4.4.3 KitKat Update Roll Out, Introducing the HTC One Remix
- The Pirate Bay Releases ‘The Mobile Bay’: Mobile Torrent Download Made Easier but Remains Illegal