Tonight’s WWE Airs ‘SuperSmackDown LIVE’ To Feature Falls Count Anywhere And Pub Fight
By Tom Herrmann | November 7, 2012 7:06 AM EST
WWE’s live edition of “SmackDown” will air at 8 p.m. Tuesday on SyFy, in accordance with the wrestling promotion’s European tour. The show from Birmingham, England will show the aftermath of a post “RAW” bar brawl, and also showcase a "Falls Count Anywhere" match between Randy Orton and Alberto del Rio, according to WWE.com.
The WWE website reported that Sheamus and World Heavyweight Champion Big Show were involved in a fight at a British Pub after “RAW” last night. The altercation also included Britain’s own William Regal.
The article alleges that Big Show attacked Sheamus from behind and Regal tried to intervene in the scuffle between the World Heavyweight Champion and The Celtic Warrior.
Outside of the title picture , the two biggest “SmackDown” stars Randy Orton and Alberto del Rio will meet in the ring and wherever else they end up in a Falls Count Anywhere match. The bout should be brutal with the two men finally heating up their once mediocre feud after their match at Hell in a Cell.
“SmackDown” General Manger Booker T is being teased to have a surprise for the United Kingdom. The live event is a big deal for the company, and the on-screen authority figure and 5-time WCW Champion will have to create a spectacular program.
United States Champion Antonio Cesaro is going to meet with his current rival R-Truth. The current US Champ and the former Tag Team Champion’s feud will likely result in a US Title match at Survivor Series, though the bout hasn’t been set yet.
Cesaro is on a major role and Truth was at one point a main eventer, so this could work to continue the US Champion’s push to the top. It also has served to tone down the Little Jimmy imaginary friend gimmick that Truth dragged out.
In a surprise addition, the WWE site is posing the question: “Who should be the No. 1 contender to Divas Champion?” Does this mean longer Divas matches and more promotion and storylines? Probably not.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- From Fat To Fit: Celebrities Who Were Overweight Before They Became The Beauties That They Are
- Kendall Jenner Could Be Next Victoria's Secret Angel [PHOTOS]
- Pope Francis: World War III Has Started On Piecemeal
- Champions League Results: Barcelona Barely Escapes With A Win, Chelsea Fails To Hold On To The Lead [PHOTOS]
Join the Conversation
- "Game of Thrones" Season 5 Spoilers -- Arya Stark’s New Costume, Mace Tyrell And Tycho Spotted On The Sets
- ‘Mad Men’ Season 7 [Final Season] Update: Jon Hamm Talks About Surprises And Things Looking Up
- Nina Dobrev Moves On From Ian Somerhalder: ‘TVD’ Actress Trying To Reconcile With Ex, ‘DWTS’ Star Derek Hough—Report Suggests
- ‘Game of Thrones’ Season 5 Casting: Brothel Guard, Military Officer And More
- ‘American Horror Story’ Season 4 ‘Freak Show’ Update: Skyler Samuels Roped In To Play Pivotal Role, Extended Teaser Released [VIDEO]
- Google Nexus 6 Release Date on Q4 2014 Confirmed by T-Mobile Featuring Wi-Fi Calling
- Samsung Galaxy Note 4 vs. BlackBerry Passport — Specifications, Features, Release Date And Price Showdown
- 2 Reasons Nexus 6 Release Date is Worth the Wait: Android L Data Encryption & Material Design
- 3 Signs Apple iPhone 6 Could be in Short Supply Following its Sept 19 Release Date
- Australia Actively Rallying Support For International Coalition Against ISIS
- iOS 8 Jailbreak Release Update: Pangu Devs Will Outrace Evad3rs in Rollout of iPhone 6, iPad Unlocker
- Micromax Canvas A1 Vs Spice Dream Uno Vs Karbonn Sparkle V: A Choice On Which Android Is The Best