VeryFirstTo: New Luxury E-tailer Launches Luxforecast Survey
By Toyin Owoseje | November 7, 2012 5:16 AM EST
The company behind VeryFirstTo, a unique online service offering consumer's information on newly launched luxury products and experiences, has announced a new award scheme.
The VeryFirstTo Luxforecast is an on-going survey which celebrates innovative new luxury products and experiences launches.
On a quarterly basis, those that receive the highest score will receive prizes at the Luxforecast Awards.
Michael Ward, the managing director of Harrods, and Bend it like Beckham director Gurinder Chadha OBE are just a few of the high profile personalities and influencers due to sit on the panel of judges who will rate forthcoming launches.
Award categories include best fashion accessories, best gifts, best leisure experiences and best venues.
The survey was developed by Marcel Knobil, the creator of Superbrands and Cool BrandLeaders.
He said: "There is no survey that identifies the most enticing newly launching products and experiences, or awards that salutes them.
"It's a powerful opportunity for brands to generate excitement for their product -especially in the current economic climate."
The UK-based company is now inviting companies to submit information on products and venues launching from mid- January to mid-April 2013.
Entries should be submitted via www.VeryFirstTo.com/entries.php by 16 November.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Taylor Swift Named Forbes' Second Highest Paid Country Musician [PHOTOS]
- Forever Lost: Indescribable Anguish for Malaysia Airlines MH17 Families, Remains of Some Victims May Never Be Found (PHOTOS)
- Global Aviation Accidents: UN to Form Safety Task Force, Gov'ts Should Share Intelligence Info to Avert Future Incidents on Flying Over Warzones (PHOTOS)
- Celebrities Suffering From Lupus: Facts About the Disease
Join the Conversation
- Transfer News: FC Barcelona, Man Utd to Compete for Juan Cuadrado's Signature as Fiorentina Reveal Willingness to Sell
- Hilary Duff's New Music Video Chasing the Sun Goes Viral on YouTube [WATCH VIDEO]
- LeBron James to Return to Miami, Face Heat on Christmas Day 2014
- Shanghai Stock Exchange Will Not Extend Trading Hours
- Qatar's Surging Real Estate Prices Won't Affect Thriving Economy – Report