VeryFirstTo: New Luxury E-tailer Launches Luxforecast Survey
By Toyin Owoseje | November 7, 2012 5:16 AM EST
The company behind VeryFirstTo, a unique online service offering consumer's information on newly launched luxury products and experiences, has announced a new award scheme.
The VeryFirstTo Luxforecast is an on-going survey which celebrates innovative new luxury products and experiences launches.
On a quarterly basis, those that receive the highest score will receive prizes at the Luxforecast Awards.
Michael Ward, the managing director of Harrods, and Bend it like Beckham director Gurinder Chadha OBE are just a few of the high profile personalities and influencers due to sit on the panel of judges who will rate forthcoming launches.
Award categories include best fashion accessories, best gifts, best leisure experiences and best venues.
The survey was developed by Marcel Knobil, the creator of Superbrands and Cool BrandLeaders.
He said: "There is no survey that identifies the most enticing newly launching products and experiences, or awards that salutes them.
"It's a powerful opportunity for brands to generate excitement for their product -especially in the current economic climate."
The UK-based company is now inviting companies to submit information on products and venues launching from mid- January to mid-April 2013.
Entries should be submitted via www.VeryFirstTo.com/entries.php by 16 November.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- NFL MNF: Pittsburgh Steelers 30, Houston Texans 23 [PHOTOS]
- 2014 MLB World Series Game 1: San Francisco Giants 7, Kansas City Royals 1 [PHOTOS]
- 2014 MLB World Series - Game 2: Kansas City Royals 7, San Francisco Giants 2 [PHOTOS]
- Prince Harry Kissing Mystery Blond, Cressida Bonas & Camilla Thurlow Are Distant Memory
Join the Conversation
- ASUS Releases A Teaser Indicating The Arrival of New Zenfone and ZenWatch On October 28
- Boy Stoned To Death For Alleged Rape, Victim Receives Dowry From Militants
- Three Dual SIM Samsung Galaxy Note 4 Duos Variants Comes To China
- Russia is Creating Underwater Combat Robots to Protect its Arctic Territories
- ‘Lone Wolf’ Attack on Canada Parliament Hill Could be ISIS-Related
- Xiaomi Redmi 1S vs. Sharp Aquos Crystal – Specifications, Features And Price Showdown
- Swedish Military Spots ‘Russian Submarine’ Off Stockholm Coast, An Alarming ‘Security Game Changer’