VeryFirstTo: New Luxury E-tailer Launches Luxforecast Survey
By Toyin Owoseje | November 7, 2012 5:16 AM EST
The company behind VeryFirstTo, a unique online service offering consumer's information on newly launched luxury products and experiences, has announced a new award scheme.
The VeryFirstTo Luxforecast is an on-going survey which celebrates innovative new luxury products and experiences launches.
On a quarterly basis, those that receive the highest score will receive prizes at the Luxforecast Awards.
Michael Ward, the managing director of Harrods, and Bend it like Beckham director Gurinder Chadha OBE are just a few of the high profile personalities and influencers due to sit on the panel of judges who will rate forthcoming launches.
Award categories include best fashion accessories, best gifts, best leisure experiences and best venues.
The survey was developed by Marcel Knobil, the creator of Superbrands and Cool BrandLeaders.
He said: "There is no survey that identifies the most enticing newly launching products and experiences, or awards that salutes them.
"It's a powerful opportunity for brands to generate excitement for their product -especially in the current economic climate."
The UK-based company is now inviting companies to submit information on products and venues launching from mid- January to mid-April 2013.
Entries should be submitted via www.VeryFirstTo.com/entries.php by 16 November.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Angelina Jolie & Brad Pitt Heads to Malta For New Movie After A Whirlwind French Wedding [PHOTOS]
- Kate Middleton’s Mom Accused Of Being A Social Climber, Prince George Not Seen By Relatives
- 2014 US Open Update (Day 4 - Men's Singles): Murray, Djokovic, Raonic and Isner Advance to 3rd Round [PHOTOS]
- Top 5 Richest Tennis Athletes
Join the Conversation
- Top 5 Prettiest Hair And Makeup Looks From The 66th Annual Primetime Emmy Awards
- Netizens Debate on True Owner of Manny Pacquiao Facebook Page Amid Report of Lost $585,000 Rolex
- Manny Pacquiao Recovers $585,000 Gold Rolex Watch Left in a Hotel Restroom
- Gucci Launches Own Makeup Collection In Partnership With Makeup Artist Pat McGrath
- Five Countries that Produce the Best Chocolate
- Apple iWatch is iPhone 6 Accessory on Sept 19 Release Date: 6 Confirmed Specs & Features
- Canada Vs Russia War Erupts Via Twitter on Russia-Not Russia Maps
- James Foley Torture Involves CIA Waterboarding Technique
- Product Recall Alert: Hewlett-Packard Pulls Out 6M Power Cords from US, Canada Over Fire Hazard Concerns, Australia Also Affected
- ISIS Wants $6.6M and Release of Aafia Siddiqui in Exchange of Head of Female US Humanitarian Aid Worker, 1st American Fighting for Jihadis Dead
- Malaysia Airlines to Axe 4,000 Employees, Including CEO; Suspends Trading of Shares
- Better Market Your Uranium Someplace Else, Japan Appetite No Longer Huge as Before – Former PM Tells Australia Queensland Premier Campbell Newman