VeryFirstTo: New Luxury E-tailer Launches Luxforecast Survey
By Toyin Owoseje | November 7, 2012 5:16 AM EST
The company behind VeryFirstTo, a unique online service offering consumer's information on newly launched luxury products and experiences, has announced a new award scheme.
The VeryFirstTo Luxforecast is an on-going survey which celebrates innovative new luxury products and experiences launches.
On a quarterly basis, those that receive the highest score will receive prizes at the Luxforecast Awards.
Michael Ward, the managing director of Harrods, and Bend it like Beckham director Gurinder Chadha OBE are just a few of the high profile personalities and influencers due to sit on the panel of judges who will rate forthcoming launches.
Award categories include best fashion accessories, best gifts, best leisure experiences and best venues.
The survey was developed by Marcel Knobil, the creator of Superbrands and Cool BrandLeaders.
He said: "There is no survey that identifies the most enticing newly launching products and experiences, or awards that salutes them.
"It's a powerful opportunity for brands to generate excitement for their product -especially in the current economic climate."
The UK-based company is now inviting companies to submit information on products and venues launching from mid- January to mid-April 2013.
Entries should be submitted via www.VeryFirstTo.com/entries.php by 16 November.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Derek Jeter With The New York Yankees Through The Years [IN PICTURES]
- George Clooney And Amal Alamuddin's Wedding In Venice: Photos Of Groom And His Family, Friends [Slideshow]
- NFL Recap - Week 4: Green Bay Packers 38, Chicago Bears 17 [PHOTOS]
- Melanoma Could Be Caused By Ageing Genes; Best Diet For Anti-Ageing; Celebrities Who Have Aged Gracefully
Join the Conversation
- Forget Nexus 6 Release Date, Android Phones Will Soon Showcase Pure Google Apps & Features
- Galaxy Note 4 Pre Order Starts in the US, Get Samsung Note Ahead of October 14 Release
- $249.99 Motorola Moto 360 Smartwatch's First Promo Out; 'Stone Leather' Replaces 'Gray Leather' - Available In BestBuy [Watch Video]
- BlackBerry Passport Sold Out As Preorders Reached 200,000
- iPhone 6 vs Moto G 2014: Motorola’s Budget Smartphone Takes On Apple’s Premium Smartphone
- iOS 8 And iOS 8.0.2 Security Flaw Revealed, Anyone Can Easily Bypass Touch ID And Passcode Security Features
- Australia Cracks Down On International Money Laundering Syndicate