VeryFirstTo: New Luxury E-tailer Launches Luxforecast Survey
By Toyin Owoseje | November 7, 2012 5:16 AM EST
The company behind VeryFirstTo, a unique online service offering consumer's information on newly launched luxury products and experiences, has announced a new award scheme.
The VeryFirstTo Luxforecast is an on-going survey which celebrates innovative new luxury products and experiences launches.
On a quarterly basis, those that receive the highest score will receive prizes at the Luxforecast Awards.
Michael Ward, the managing director of Harrods, and Bend it like Beckham director Gurinder Chadha OBE are just a few of the high profile personalities and influencers due to sit on the panel of judges who will rate forthcoming launches.
Award categories include best fashion accessories, best gifts, best leisure experiences and best venues.
The survey was developed by Marcel Knobil, the creator of Superbrands and Cool BrandLeaders.
He said: "There is no survey that identifies the most enticing newly launching products and experiences, or awards that salutes them.
"It's a powerful opportunity for brands to generate excitement for their product -especially in the current economic climate."
The UK-based company is now inviting companies to submit information on products and venues launching from mid- January to mid-April 2013.
Entries should be submitted via www.VeryFirstTo.com/entries.php by 16 November.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Typhoon Rammasun Claims 18 Lives in China, Incurs $4.32B Losses (PHOTOS)
- Ellen DeGeneres Caught Cheating with Mutual Friend Before Portia de Rossi’s Rehab – Reports [PHOTOS]
- Kate Middleton's Pregnancy Hearsays: Possible Evidence Revealed [PHOTOS]
- National Ice Cream Day: Most-Ordered Flavors and Toppings by Americans [See Photos]
Join the Conversation
- Fresh Leak Hints iPhone 6 Price and Release Date; 4.7-Inches iPhone 6 Sapphire Display Scratched in Test; New Spigen Cases Out
- iPhone 6 2014 Release Date Very Soon as Apple Orders 120M New iPhones from Foxconn – Report
- Google Nexus 6 on Release Date Will Sport 2K Display Panel & Lower Price Tag – Report
- Motorola Moto G Vs. Xiaomi Mi3 – Low in Price, High -level Features
- FCC Approves Sony Xperia Z3 for U.S. Market
- Killer Xiaomi Mi4 at $369 Likely to Come With 5.0-Inch Display, Snapdragon 801 Processor, 3GB RAM and More
- End of Times Indicators: Japan’s Mount Fuji in ‘Critical State’ to Erupt, Could Affect At Least 1.2M People