'One Directions' Harry Styles Talks About Sex
By Diadem Pambid | November 6, 2012 5:23 PM EST
Harry Styles is known as the most provocative and sexually-active member of the British boy band, One Direction. Another identifying factor about the British singer is his affinity towards 40-year old women. However, before the addiction towards women twice his age, Harry had also pursued girls his age and had a little problem about pregnancy issues as well.
Things are getting a bit too personal when it comes to interviews involving the handsome, Harry Styles. Despite being a bit too closed off from the press during his earlier days, Harry is revealing a bit too much about his sexual life and activities recently.
In an interview with OK! Magazine, the 18-year old opens up on his awkward first time and worrying over pregnancy issues with his then-fling.
"The first time I had sex, I was scared I got the girl pregnant," confessed Styles, adding, "And that was despite the fact we were safe. Luckily, we were fine."
Learning from his first time, Harry Styles is not taking the same risk and has been making sure he has been bringing the lucky condom around.
"I would never risk not wearing a condom," said Styles. "It's too much of a risk... If you're not ready for a child, then don't risk it," added the One Direction "womanizer."
Apart from opening up on his sexual life, Harry also explained his penchant over dating women twice his age. Styles had previously been linked with DJ Lucy Horobin and the TV British host, Caroline Flack. Both women were aged 32.
"I don't necessarily just look at women who are older," said Styles, adding, "I like girls my own age as well."
However, there would be no limit to Styles dating age. In fact, the singer admitted he'd most likely date a woman up to his mother's age.
"Anything up to my mum's age. She's 44," explained Styles.
This in itself proves that Styles is one girl-woman-crazy teenager. Yet, Styles says the stories put up on the web are sometimes a bit too exaggerated.
"I wouldn't say I'm girl crazy, because that makes me sound like a bit of a womanizer," explained Styles. "That isn't really me. But I am quite flirty. Maybe I'm too flirty," added Harry.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Kate Middleton First Official Solo Trip: Details For Malta Tour Revealed [PHOTOS]
- 2014 MTV Video Music Awards: Full List Of Winners, Miley Cyrus ‘Wrecking Ball’ Bags Video Of The Year [PHOTOS]
- Manny Pacquiao Vs. Chris Algieri World Tour Kick Off Press Conference In Macau [PHOTOS]
- Kate Middleton’s Mom Accused Of Being A Social Climber, Prince George Not Seen By Relatives
Join the Conversation
- 'Sylvester Stallone Dies In Horrible Car Accident’ Death Hoax Goes Viral
- ‘The Big Bang Theory’ Season 8 Spoiler: Revelation Of Reason Why Penny, Leonard ‘Not’ Getting Married Soon
- Emmy Awards 2014: Where To Watch Live Online, Top Nominations [VIDEO]
- 'The Bachelorette' Update: Andi Dorfman And Josh Murray To Setup Career In Hollywood- Reports
- 'Castle' Season 7 Spoilers: Stana Katic's Kate Beckett to Rediscover Nathan Fillion's Rick Castle; 'Derrick Storm' Coming to ABC [VIDEO]
- Apple on iPhone 6 Release Date One Week After September 9 Despite Display Shortage Starting $800
- James Foley Video Had A Change Of Actor – Expert Points Out
- Canada Concerned About Russia’s Military Expansion in Arctic
- Nokia X2 vs. Nokia Lumia 530 - Specifications, Features And Price Showdown
- Trending: Ice Bucket Challenge Replaced By Rubble Bucket Challenge By People Of Gaza
- US, Syria to Work Together to Vaporise ISIS
- European Central Bank Advises Action to Boost Demand and Employment In EU