Top After-Market NYSE Movers (Chico's, Weight Watchers, Thor Industries, Millennial, hhgregg, China Unicom, EnerSys, Trulia, Ellie Mae)
By Satya Nagendra | November 6, 2012 4:36 PM EST
The top after-market NYSE gainers Monday were Chico's FAS, Weight Watchers International, Thor Industries, Time Warner Cable Inc and Millennial Media. The top after-market NYSE losers were hhgregg, China Unicom, EnerSys, Trulia and Ellie Mae.
Chico's FAS, Inc. (CHS) shares climbed 7.86 percent to $20.99 in pre-market trading. The stock has a 52-week low of $9.57, a 52-week high of $19.69 and $3.23 billion in market capitalization.
Weight Watchers International Inc. (WTW) shares climbed 7.83 percent to $51.20 in post-market trading. The company reported the third quarter net income of $67.4 million or $1.20 per share compared to $80.7 million or $1.09 per share in the same period last year and also topped Reuters’ estimate of $1.07 per share.
Thor Industries Inc. (THO) shares surged 6.90 percent to $42.92 in post-market trading after the company reported its preliminary sales, backlog and cash, cash equivalents and investments for the first quarter ending Oct 31, 2012. Preliminary consolidated sales in the first quarter were $876.8 million, up 30 percent from $673.0 million in the first quarter last year.
Time Warner Cable Inc. (TWC) shares surged 6.62 percent to $98.01 in post-market trading. The company stock tumbled more than 6 percent in regular trading.
Millennial Media Inc. (MM) shares gained 6.14 percent to $15.90 in post-market trading. Its third quarter net loss narrowed to $0.02 per share from $0.09 per share in the same period last year.
hhgregg, Inc. (HGG) shares tumbled 10.45 percent to $7.61 in post-market trading. The company stock climbed nearly 12 percent in regular trading.
China Unicom (Hong Kong) Ltd. (CHU) shares plunged 8.35 percent to $14.59 in post-market trading. The stock has a 52-week low of $12.16, a 52-week high of $21.74 and $37.52 billion in market capitalization.
EnerSys (ENS) shares plunged 7.78 percent to $32.96 in post-market trading. Its second quarter net profit surged to $43.8 million or $0.90 per share from $28.3 million or $0.57 per share in the same period last year. The company also expects the third quarter adjusted net profit to be in a range of $0.77 to $0.81 per share, below the analysts’ estimate of $0.89 per share.
Trulia Inc. (TRLA) shares declined 6.65 percent to $20.76 in post-market trading. The stock has a 52-week low of $20.44, a 52-week high of $26.57 and $586.62 million in market capitalization.
Ellie Mae, Inc. (ELLI) shares fell 4.53 percent to $21.91 in post-market trading.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- George Clooney And Amal Alamuddin's Wedding In Venice: Photos Of Groom And His Family, Friends [Slideshow]
- NFL Recap - Week 4: Green Bay Packers 38, Chicago Bears 17 [PHOTOS]
- NFL Recap: New York Giants 45, Washington Redskins 14 [PHOTOS]
- Photos Of George Clooney And Amal Alamuddin, They Get Married Again On Monday [Slideshow]
Join the Conversation
- Tourre on stand says email in SEC case 'not accurate'
- Syrian authorities blocking access to needy in Homs - Red Cross
- Faith in European Union at low ebb, EU poll says
- Former UBS banker gets 18 months, $1 million fine, for muni bid-rigging scheme
- U.S. judge halts challenges to Detroit's bankruptcy bid
- 3 Reasons to Get the Samsung Galaxy Note 4 Instead of the iPhone 6
- iPhone 6 vs Moto G 2014: Motorola’s Budget Smartphone Takes On Apple’s Premium Smartphone
- Google HTC Nexus 9 Tablet October 24 Launch Date Benefits Many
- Galaxy Note 4 vs Nexus 6: Which Smartphone Dominates
- MH 370 Search In Ocean To Intensify With Hi Tech Ships Joining The Plane Hunt From October
- Nexus 7 Tips and Tricks
- New Windows OS Is Not Windows 9, Microsoft To Launch Windows 10 As New OS Build