Top After-Market NYSE Movers (Chico's, Weight Watchers, Thor Industries, Millennial, hhgregg, China Unicom, EnerSys, Trulia, Ellie Mae)
By Satya Nagendra | November 6, 2012 4:36 PM EST
The top after-market NYSE gainers Monday were Chico's FAS, Weight Watchers International, Thor Industries, Time Warner Cable Inc and Millennial Media. The top after-market NYSE losers were hhgregg, China Unicom, EnerSys, Trulia and Ellie Mae.
Chico's FAS, Inc. (CHS) shares climbed 7.86 percent to $20.99 in pre-market trading. The stock has a 52-week low of $9.57, a 52-week high of $19.69 and $3.23 billion in market capitalization.
Weight Watchers International Inc. (WTW) shares climbed 7.83 percent to $51.20 in post-market trading. The company reported the third quarter net income of $67.4 million or $1.20 per share compared to $80.7 million or $1.09 per share in the same period last year and also topped Reuters’ estimate of $1.07 per share.
Thor Industries Inc. (THO) shares surged 6.90 percent to $42.92 in post-market trading after the company reported its preliminary sales, backlog and cash, cash equivalents and investments for the first quarter ending Oct 31, 2012. Preliminary consolidated sales in the first quarter were $876.8 million, up 30 percent from $673.0 million in the first quarter last year.
Time Warner Cable Inc. (TWC) shares surged 6.62 percent to $98.01 in post-market trading. The company stock tumbled more than 6 percent in regular trading.
Millennial Media Inc. (MM) shares gained 6.14 percent to $15.90 in post-market trading. Its third quarter net loss narrowed to $0.02 per share from $0.09 per share in the same period last year.
hhgregg, Inc. (HGG) shares tumbled 10.45 percent to $7.61 in post-market trading. The company stock climbed nearly 12 percent in regular trading.
China Unicom (Hong Kong) Ltd. (CHU) shares plunged 8.35 percent to $14.59 in post-market trading. The stock has a 52-week low of $12.16, a 52-week high of $21.74 and $37.52 billion in market capitalization.
EnerSys (ENS) shares plunged 7.78 percent to $32.96 in post-market trading. Its second quarter net profit surged to $43.8 million or $0.90 per share from $28.3 million or $0.57 per share in the same period last year. The company also expects the third quarter adjusted net profit to be in a range of $0.77 to $0.81 per share, below the analysts’ estimate of $0.89 per share.
Trulia Inc. (TRLA) shares declined 6.65 percent to $20.76 in post-market trading. The stock has a 52-week low of $20.44, a 52-week high of $26.57 and $586.62 million in market capitalization.
Ellie Mae, Inc. (ELLI) shares fell 4.53 percent to $21.91 in post-market trading.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Join the Conversation
- Tourre on stand says email in SEC case 'not accurate'
- Syrian authorities blocking access to needy in Homs - Red Cross
- Faith in European Union at low ebb, EU poll says
- Former UBS banker gets 18 months, $1 million fine, for muni bid-rigging scheme
- U.S. judge halts challenges to Detroit's bankruptcy bid
- Russia Is Ready for Shooting War, Will Likely Win Looming Nuclear Showdown with U.S. – Report
- Kobani ISIS Fighter Sends Out Desperate Message For Prayers And Support: Euphoria Turns Into Desperation As Kurds Advance
- Home Depot Early Black Friday 2014 Sale Up To Nov. 29, 2014 Includes Special Buys On Appliances Such As Samsung Refrigerators, Whirlpool Electric Ranges And Hoover Vacuum Cleaners
- Microsoft Band Runs Out Of Stock, But Offers $10 Gift Voucher To Wait-Listed Customers
- ISIS War: US Airstrikes Lead to Growing ISIS Support In Syria; Russia Questions Coalition's Policies
- Google Joins Forces with GoPro Inc with New Google Maps Focusing on Destination
- Target Early Black Friday 2014 Sale Ad Released For Nov. 26, 2014 Includes Deals On Toys, HDTVs And Video Games Such As ‘FIFA 15’ And ‘NHL 15’ For Xbox 360 [WATCH VIDEO]