Did Twilight Cast Forgive Kristen Stewart for Cheating Robert Pattinson?
By Kristin Dian Mariano | November 6, 2012 4:22 PM EST
The promo tour for "The Twilight Saga: Breaking Dawn Part 2″ has kicked and it is inevitable that the topic about Kristen Stewart's cheating will come up. However, it seemed that the whole Twilight cast have forgiven the actress for her shortcoming or they do not really care.
When Taylor Lautner was asked about his "Twilight" co-star, who cheated on Robert Pattinson with her "Snow White and the Huntsman" director Rupert Sanders this summer, Taylor said, "Kristen is fantastic at everything she does. I'm always proud of her."
On the topic of cheating, and whether or not a relationship can work out afterward, Lautner told Cosmopolitan Magazine, "To be honest, I've never been involved in any of those situations, so I don't know. It would be just a guess and a shot in the dark, and I don't want to give that if I haven't even been there myself."
The hunk actor is not the only "Twilight" cast member who supports Stewart after her huge cheating scandal. Charlie Bewley and Daniel Cudmore gave their thoughts on the Robsten cheating scandal to Us Weekly.
One of the things that you should look forward to in the upcoming finale of the Twilight saga is the sex scene of the couple. The American actress revealed that shooting the vampire sex scene with Robert Pattinson was awful.
Kristen told E! News "The director Bill Condon kept saying that he wanted to make this one feel like you're very much inside of the experience. Like you're there, you're sort of a part of it, which is odd. But to do that we had to look directly into the camera instead of at each other."
The young actress admitted that Bill Condon's direction made for some awkward on-set moments.
In a separate interview, Robert Pattinson disclosed to Reelz Channel some details of the romantic, sex scenes he filmed with Kristen Stewart for "Breaking Dawn Part 2." Pattinson described filming a number of sex faces with Stewart and though it does not sound quite romantic, one can only imagine how the couple handled the task.
"Breaking Dawn Part 2" picks up where the previous Breaking Dawn film left off. Bella finally became a vampire after giving birth to Reneesmee. However, the Volturi is now after the half-human, half-vampire daughter of Edward and Bella. The Cullens tried to protect the child with the help of other vampires.
"The Twilight Saga: Breaking Dawn Part 2" will arrive in theaters on November 16.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Gennady Golovkin Next Fight Options: Canelo Alvarez, Miguel Cotto Or Julio Cesar Chavez Jr.
- NFL MNF: Pittsburgh Steelers 30, Houston Texans 23 [PHOTOS]
- 2014 MLB World Series Game 1: San Francisco Giants 7, Kansas City Royals 1 [PHOTOS]
- 2014 MLB World Series - Game 2: Kansas City Royals 7, San Francisco Giants 2 [PHOTOS]
Join the Conversation
- Ian Somerhalder–Nina Dobrev Reunion Not Happening: 'The Vampire Diaries' (TVD) Star Is 'Falling In Love' With Nikki Reed—Report
- ‘Big Brother Australia’ Lawson’s Girlfriend Reportedly Entering the House Plus Sandra Gets Evicted [VIDEO]
- 'Arrow' Season 3, Episode 3 Spoilers: Merlyn vs Queen; Thea Reborn; Felicity Smoak Gets New Boss [Watch Arrow 3x03 Promo Video]
- ‘The Young And The Restless’ Spoilers For Oct. 23: Find Out What Happens When Phyllis Meets Kelly
- 'NCIS' Season 12, Episode 5 Spoilers: Gibbs' Gut OKs FBI Agent Leia Pendergast; A Favorite Guest Star Returns [Watch NCIS 12x5 Promo Video]
- The Pirate Bay Blockade: Cost Of Blocking Websites Like TPB Is Ridiculously High
- Virginia Woman Who Posted Naked Image Of Ex-BF’s New Partner 1st Person Charged Under Revenge Porn Law
- No Mercy: ISIS, Father Stones to Death Daughter for Alleged Adultery
- iOS 8 Jailbreak Release Date is Doomed as Team Evad3rs Opts Out, Pangu Hits Snag – Report
- Google Nexus 6 vs. iPhone 5S: 4 Important Things to Consider Before Switching to Android Lollipop
- Swedish Military Spots ‘Russian Submarine’ Off Stockholm Coast, An Alarming ‘Security Game Changer’
- Canada Raises National Terror Alert Level after Suspected Jihadist Runs Over Soldier