Did Twilight Cast Forgive Kristen Stewart for Cheating Robert Pattinson?
By Kristin Dian Mariano | November 6, 2012 4:22 PM EST
The promo tour for "The Twilight Saga: Breaking Dawn Part 2″ has kicked and it is inevitable that the topic about Kristen Stewart's cheating will come up. However, it seemed that the whole Twilight cast have forgiven the actress for her shortcoming or they do not really care.
When Taylor Lautner was asked about his "Twilight" co-star, who cheated on Robert Pattinson with her "Snow White and the Huntsman" director Rupert Sanders this summer, Taylor said, "Kristen is fantastic at everything she does. I'm always proud of her."
On the topic of cheating, and whether or not a relationship can work out afterward, Lautner told Cosmopolitan Magazine, "To be honest, I've never been involved in any of those situations, so I don't know. It would be just a guess and a shot in the dark, and I don't want to give that if I haven't even been there myself."
The hunk actor is not the only "Twilight" cast member who supports Stewart after her huge cheating scandal. Charlie Bewley and Daniel Cudmore gave their thoughts on the Robsten cheating scandal to Us Weekly.
One of the things that you should look forward to in the upcoming finale of the Twilight saga is the sex scene of the couple. The American actress revealed that shooting the vampire sex scene with Robert Pattinson was awful.
Kristen told E! News "The director Bill Condon kept saying that he wanted to make this one feel like you're very much inside of the experience. Like you're there, you're sort of a part of it, which is odd. But to do that we had to look directly into the camera instead of at each other."
The young actress admitted that Bill Condon's direction made for some awkward on-set moments.
In a separate interview, Robert Pattinson disclosed to Reelz Channel some details of the romantic, sex scenes he filmed with Kristen Stewart for "Breaking Dawn Part 2." Pattinson described filming a number of sex faces with Stewart and though it does not sound quite romantic, one can only imagine how the couple handled the task.
"Breaking Dawn Part 2" picks up where the previous Breaking Dawn film left off. Bella finally became a vampire after giving birth to Reneesmee. However, the Volturi is now after the half-human, half-vampire daughter of Edward and Bella. The Cullens tried to protect the child with the help of other vampires.
"The Twilight Saga: Breaking Dawn Part 2" will arrive in theaters on November 16.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
Join the Conversation
- This Is Why Japanese Princess Masako Attended First Palace Banquet After 11 Years
- 'The Bold And The Beautiful' Spoilers From Nov. 3-7, 2014: Hunter Tylo Comes Back To 'B&B' As Dr. Taylor Hamilton Hayes While Changes Are Being Made At Forrester Creations
- 'The Bold And The Beautiful' Spoilers For Oct. 30, 2014: Eric Names Rick The New CEO Of Forrester Creations After Finding Out About Ridge And Caroline [WATCH VIDEO]
- 'The Originals' Season 2: Joseph Morgan Talks About Nina Dobrev's Crossover, Julie Plec Reveals Which TVD Character She Wants In Spinoff Series
- ‘The Bachelor Australia’ Update: Louise And Blake To Make Their First Appearance As A Couple In Australia
- NATO: Russia's Been Conducting Too Many Military Flights Over Europe
- Nokia Lumia 730 v. Sharp Aquos Crystal – Specifications, Features And Price Showdown
- Moto X 2014 vs. Motorola DROID Turbo - Specifications, Features And Price Showdown
- Apple iPhone 6 Plus vs Motorola Droid Turbo: Comparsion On Processor, Software And Battery
- Australia Special Forces Await 'Delayed' Iraqi Visas Before Joining ISIS Fight
- Dismantling Of Fukushima Reactor 1 Faces Delays, US Judge Gives Sailor Go Signal To Push Through Lawsuit Against TEPCO Over Radiation
- ISIS Has Been Equipped With Advanced Anti-Aircraft Missiles