Did Twilight Cast Forgive Kristen Stewart for Cheating Robert Pattinson?
By Kristin Dian Mariano | November 6, 2012 4:22 PM EST
The promo tour for "The Twilight Saga: Breaking Dawn Part 2″ has kicked and it is inevitable that the topic about Kristen Stewart's cheating will come up. However, it seemed that the whole Twilight cast have forgiven the actress for her shortcoming or they do not really care.
When Taylor Lautner was asked about his "Twilight" co-star, who cheated on Robert Pattinson with her "Snow White and the Huntsman" director Rupert Sanders this summer, Taylor said, "Kristen is fantastic at everything she does. I'm always proud of her."
On the topic of cheating, and whether or not a relationship can work out afterward, Lautner told Cosmopolitan Magazine, "To be honest, I've never been involved in any of those situations, so I don't know. It would be just a guess and a shot in the dark, and I don't want to give that if I haven't even been there myself."
The hunk actor is not the only "Twilight" cast member who supports Stewart after her huge cheating scandal. Charlie Bewley and Daniel Cudmore gave their thoughts on the Robsten cheating scandal to Us Weekly.
One of the things that you should look forward to in the upcoming finale of the Twilight saga is the sex scene of the couple. The American actress revealed that shooting the vampire sex scene with Robert Pattinson was awful.
Kristen told E! News "The director Bill Condon kept saying that he wanted to make this one feel like you're very much inside of the experience. Like you're there, you're sort of a part of it, which is odd. But to do that we had to look directly into the camera instead of at each other."
The young actress admitted that Bill Condon's direction made for some awkward on-set moments.
In a separate interview, Robert Pattinson disclosed to Reelz Channel some details of the romantic, sex scenes he filmed with Kristen Stewart for "Breaking Dawn Part 2." Pattinson described filming a number of sex faces with Stewart and though it does not sound quite romantic, one can only imagine how the couple handled the task.
"Breaking Dawn Part 2" picks up where the previous Breaking Dawn film left off. Bella finally became a vampire after giving birth to Reneesmee. However, the Volturi is now after the half-human, half-vampire daughter of Edward and Bella. The Cullens tried to protect the child with the help of other vampires.
"The Twilight Saga: Breaking Dawn Part 2" will arrive in theaters on November 16.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- George Clooney And Amal Alamuddin's Wedding In Venice: Photos Of Groom And His Family, Friends [Slideshow]
- NFL Recap - Week 4: Green Bay Packers 38, Chicago Bears 17 [PHOTOS]
- NFL Recap: New York Giants 45, Washington Redskins 14 [PHOTOS]
- Photos Of George Clooney And Amal Alamuddin, They Get Married Again On Monday [Slideshow]
Join the Conversation
- ‘The Walking Dead’ Season 5 Filming Spoilers: Beardless Rick Grimes Seems To Be On The Set
- 'The Bold And The Beautiful' Spoilers For Oct. 1, 2014: Hope Reveals Something To Wyatt And Katie Almost Loses A Loved One [WATCH VIDEO]
- 'The Bachelor Australia' Season 2 Preview: Someone Drops The L Bomb, Marriage Proposal In Season Finale
- ‘Orange is the New Black Story’ Season 3 Update: New Corrections Officer To Be Introduced, Likely To Take Pornstache's Position At Litchfield Penitentiary
- “American Horror Story” Season 4 Spoilers: Emma Roberts' Maggie And Evan Peters’ Jimmy Darling To Be In A Romantic Relationship
- 3 Reasons to Get the Samsung Galaxy Note 4 Instead of the iPhone 6
- iPhone 6 vs Moto G 2014: Motorola’s Budget Smartphone Takes On Apple’s Premium Smartphone
- Google HTC Nexus 9 Tablet October 24 Launch Date Benefits Many
- Galaxy Note 4 vs Nexus 6: Which Smartphone Dominates
- MH 370 Search In Ocean To Intensify With Hi Tech Ships Joining The Plane Hunt From October
- New Windows OS Is Not Windows 9, Microsoft To Launch Windows 10 As New OS Build
- Nexus 7 Tips and Tricks