Ashley Greene Says She Needs a ‘Strong but Supportive’ Man
By Czarina Malleta | November 6, 2012 2:10 PM EST
Newly single Ashley Greene reveals what she is looking for in her next relationship. In the latest issue of Manhattan magazine, the sultry actress talks about what she looks for in a man, how's it like living in New York and her idol in Hollywood.
The beautiful 25 year-old brunette posed in a series of glamorous photos for the magazine. During her interview she talked about finding someone who is capable in helping you become a better version of yourself.
"I need someone who is strong but supportive and who loves me - someone who isn't afraid to call me on my sh*t," she said.
After splitting from her boyfriend of ten months, Reeve Carney, Ashley who is better known for her role as Alice Cullen will again be busy promoting their last installment for the "Twilight Saga."
Meanwhile, the young star also described how it's like living a single life in New York City.
"I like the energy - it's so contagious and I feel like you just have to be productive here," she gushed about the city that was just devastated by hurricane Sandy. "It's very artistic and inspiring."
Talking about her career in Hollywood and who she considers as her idol, Ashley only had praises for Cate Blanchett. She confessed that she hopes a career like that of Cate's in the future.
"I love Cate Blanchett. She's extremely classy and has this knack for taking on roles and being very, very strong, but also embedding vulnerability. She has this relatable quality. I like the path she chose," Ashley said.
Greene who had her break by starring in the "Twilight" film recalled a time when she realized that the vampire movie would be a massive hit.
"Two days before I left to start filming, me and one of my best friends, Katie, were sitting at our place," she fondly remembered. "She gave me a card and I started crying because I thought, this is going to change the rest of my life."
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- 2014 MTV Video Music Awards: Full List Of Winners, Miley Cyrus ‘Wrecking Ball’ Bags Video Of The Year [PHOTOS]
- Kate Middleton First Official Solo Trip: Details For Malta Tour Revealed [PHOTOS]
- Manny Pacquiao Vs. Chris Algieri World Tour Kick Off Press Conference In Macau [PHOTOS]
- Kate Middleton’s Mom Accused Of Being A Social Climber, Prince George Not Seen By Relatives
Join the Conversation
- 'Sylvester Stallone Dies In Horrible Car Accident’ Death Hoax Goes Viral
- ‘The Big Bang Theory’ Season 8 Spoiler: Revelation Of Reason Why Penny, Leonard ‘Not’ Getting Married Soon
- 'The Bachelorette' Update: Andi Dorfman And Josh Murray To Setup Career In Hollywood- Reports
- ‘The Bold And The Beautiful’ Spoilers For Aug. 26, 2014: Past Mistakes, Betrayals And Confrontations In ‘B&B’ [WATCH VIDEO]
- Katy Perry's Date Riff Raff At MTV VMAs: Top 5 Things To Know About The Rapper
- Apple on iPhone 6 Release Date One Week After September 9 Despite Display Shortage Starting $800
- James Foley Video Had A Change Of Actor – Expert Points Out
- Canada Concerned About Russia’s Military Expansion in Arctic
- Hundreds of Men Rape Teen for Three Years
- Nexus 6 Release Date Will Intro Android 5.0 aka Lemon Meringue Pie with Killer Specs & Features
- Nokia X2 vs. Nokia Lumia 530 - Specifications, Features And Price Showdown
- Samsung Galaxy S5 Mini vs. LG G3 S (aka LG G3 Beat, LG G3 Mini) – Specs, Features And Price Showdown