Ashley Greene Says She Needs a ‘Strong but Supportive’ Man
By Czarina Malleta | November 6, 2012 2:10 PM EST
Newly single Ashley Greene reveals what she is looking for in her next relationship. In the latest issue of Manhattan magazine, the sultry actress talks about what she looks for in a man, how's it like living in New York and her idol in Hollywood.
The beautiful 25 year-old brunette posed in a series of glamorous photos for the magazine. During her interview she talked about finding someone who is capable in helping you become a better version of yourself.
"I need someone who is strong but supportive and who loves me - someone who isn't afraid to call me on my sh*t," she said.
After splitting from her boyfriend of ten months, Reeve Carney, Ashley who is better known for her role as Alice Cullen will again be busy promoting their last installment for the "Twilight Saga."
Meanwhile, the young star also described how it's like living a single life in New York City.
"I like the energy - it's so contagious and I feel like you just have to be productive here," she gushed about the city that was just devastated by hurricane Sandy. "It's very artistic and inspiring."
Talking about her career in Hollywood and who she considers as her idol, Ashley only had praises for Cate Blanchett. She confessed that she hopes a career like that of Cate's in the future.
"I love Cate Blanchett. She's extremely classy and has this knack for taking on roles and being very, very strong, but also embedding vulnerability. She has this relatable quality. I like the path she chose," Ashley said.
Greene who had her break by starring in the "Twilight" film recalled a time when she realized that the vampire movie would be a massive hit.
"Two days before I left to start filming, me and one of my best friends, Katie, were sitting at our place," she fondly remembered. "She gave me a card and I started crying because I thought, this is going to change the rest of my life."
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
Join the Conversation
- 'The Bold And The Beautiful' Spoilers For Oct. 30, 2014: Eric Names Rick The New CEO Of Forrester Creations After Finding Out About Ridge And Caroline [WATCH VIDEO]
- 'The Originals' Season 2: Joseph Morgan Talks About Nina Dobrev's Crossover, Julie Plec Reveals Which TVD Character She Wants In Spinoff Series
- Tom Cruise and Lindsay Lohan Not Likely Dating, Despite Reports
- 'The Big Bang Theory' Season 8 Episode 7 Spoilers: Penny Takes Off Her Ring In The Misinterpretation Agitation [VIDEO]
- ‘The Walking Dead’ Season 5, Episode 4 New Zealand Promo: Beth Greene’s Brave Side In 'Slabtown'
- Nokia Lumia 730 v. Sharp Aquos Crystal – Specifications, Features And Price Showdown
- Apple iPhone 6 Plus vs Motorola Droid Turbo: Comparsion On Processor, Software And Battery
- Australia Special Forces Await 'Delayed' Iraqi Visas Before Joining ISIS Fight
- ISIS Has Been Equipped With Advanced Anti-Aircraft Missiles
- Samsung Galaxy Note 4 vs Motorola Droid Turbo – S-Pen Is Note’s 4 USP But Droid Turbo Can Outshine With Larger Battery
- 8 Important Things to Consider Before Buying or Upgrading to iPad Air 2
- Canada’s Official ISIS Mission Starts On Weekend; Kuwait Uneasy