Ashley Greene Says She Needs a ‘Strong but Supportive’ Man
By Czarina Malleta | November 6, 2012 2:10 PM EST
Newly single Ashley Greene reveals what she is looking for in her next relationship. In the latest issue of Manhattan magazine, the sultry actress talks about what she looks for in a man, how's it like living in New York and her idol in Hollywood.
The beautiful 25 year-old brunette posed in a series of glamorous photos for the magazine. During her interview she talked about finding someone who is capable in helping you become a better version of yourself.
"I need someone who is strong but supportive and who loves me - someone who isn't afraid to call me on my sh*t," she said.
After splitting from her boyfriend of ten months, Reeve Carney, Ashley who is better known for her role as Alice Cullen will again be busy promoting their last installment for the "Twilight Saga."
Meanwhile, the young star also described how it's like living a single life in New York City.
"I like the energy - it's so contagious and I feel like you just have to be productive here," she gushed about the city that was just devastated by hurricane Sandy. "It's very artistic and inspiring."
Talking about her career in Hollywood and who she considers as her idol, Ashley only had praises for Cate Blanchett. She confessed that she hopes a career like that of Cate's in the future.
"I love Cate Blanchett. She's extremely classy and has this knack for taking on roles and being very, very strong, but also embedding vulnerability. She has this relatable quality. I like the path she chose," Ashley said.
Greene who had her break by starring in the "Twilight" film recalled a time when she realized that the vampire movie would be a massive hit.
"Two days before I left to start filming, me and one of my best friends, Katie, were sitting at our place," she fondly remembered. "She gave me a card and I started crying because I thought, this is going to change the rest of my life."
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Taylor Swift Named Forbes' Second Highest Paid Country Musician [PHOTOS]
- Forever Lost: Indescribable Anguish for Malaysia Airlines MH17 Families, Remains of Some Victims May Never Be Found (PHOTOS)
- Global Aviation Accidents: UN to Form Safety Task Force, Gov'ts Should Share Intelligence Info to Avert Future Incidents on Flying Over Warzones (PHOTOS)
- Lunch with the Gods: Pope Francis Eats with Vatican Workers in Cafeteria
Join the Conversation
- Kate Middleton's Pregnancy: Alleged Miscarriage Makes Prince William and Prince Harry Somber - Reports
- Beyonce &Jay Z Marriage Story: Bey Not Attracted to Jay, Married Him for Professional Growth - Reports
- Kendra Wilkinson's Divorce Troubles: Hank Baskett Cheated Before Allegedly Caught with Transexual Model - Reports
- Khloe Kardashian Feels her Failed Marriage with Lamar Odom Helped Cause Rob Kardashian's Depression
- The Bachelor Update: Find Out if Juan Pablo and Nikki Ferrell Are Still With Each Other
- Transfer News: FC Barcelona, Man Utd to Compete for Juan Cuadrado's Signature as Fiorentina Reveal Willingness to Sell
- Hilary Duff's New Music Video Chasing the Sun Goes Viral on YouTube [WATCH VIDEO]
- LeBron James to Return to Miami, Face Heat on Christmas Day 2014
- Shanghai Stock Exchange Will Not Extend Trading Hours
- Qatar's Surging Real Estate Prices Won't Affect Thriving Economy – Report