Ashley Greene Says She Needs a ‘Strong but Supportive’ Man
By Czarina Malleta | November 6, 2012 2:10 PM EST
Newly single Ashley Greene reveals what she is looking for in her next relationship. In the latest issue of Manhattan magazine, the sultry actress talks about what she looks for in a man, how's it like living in New York and her idol in Hollywood.
The beautiful 25 year-old brunette posed in a series of glamorous photos for the magazine. During her interview she talked about finding someone who is capable in helping you become a better version of yourself.
"I need someone who is strong but supportive and who loves me - someone who isn't afraid to call me on my sh*t," she said.
After splitting from her boyfriend of ten months, Reeve Carney, Ashley who is better known for her role as Alice Cullen will again be busy promoting their last installment for the "Twilight Saga."
Meanwhile, the young star also described how it's like living a single life in New York City.
"I like the energy - it's so contagious and I feel like you just have to be productive here," she gushed about the city that was just devastated by hurricane Sandy. "It's very artistic and inspiring."
Talking about her career in Hollywood and who she considers as her idol, Ashley only had praises for Cate Blanchett. She confessed that she hopes a career like that of Cate's in the future.
"I love Cate Blanchett. She's extremely classy and has this knack for taking on roles and being very, very strong, but also embedding vulnerability. She has this relatable quality. I like the path she chose," Ashley said.
Greene who had her break by starring in the "Twilight" film recalled a time when she realized that the vampire movie would be a massive hit.
"Two days before I left to start filming, me and one of my best friends, Katie, were sitting at our place," she fondly remembered. "She gave me a card and I started crying because I thought, this is going to change the rest of my life."
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- From Fat To Fit: Celebrities Who Were Overweight Before They Became The Beauties That They Are
- Kendall Jenner Could Be Next Victoria's Secret Angel [PHOTOS]
- Champions League Results: Barcelona Barely Escapes With A Win, Chelsea Fails To Hold On To The Lead [PHOTOS]
- Taylor Swift Named People's Best Dressed Stars Of 2014 [PHOTOS]
Join the Conversation
- ‘America’s Got Talent’ (AGT) Season 9 (2014) Finale Performance Episode Recap, Spoilers: 6 Finalists Perform Their Last Acts To Win Finals
- ‘Mad Men’ Season 7 [Final Season] Update: Jon Hamm Talks About Surprises And Things Looking Up
- Nina Dobrev Moves On From Ian Somerhalder: ‘TVD’ Actress Trying To Reconcile With Ex, ‘DWTS’ Star Derek Hough—Report Suggests
- ‘Game of Thrones’ Season 5 Casting: Brothel Guard, Military Officer And More
- ‘American Horror Story’ Season 4 ‘Freak Show’ Update: Skyler Samuels Roped In To Play Pivotal Role, Extended Teaser Released [VIDEO]
- iOS 8 Release Date Of Sept 17 Has Arrived: Update Begins At 10AM Pacific Time, Upgrade Your iDevices With iOS 7.1.2 First To Install iOS 8
- Google Nexus 6 Release Date on Q4 2014 Confirmed by T-Mobile Featuring Wi-Fi Calling
- Why Samsung Galaxy S5 Is Not The Best Smartphone To Purchase Now? If You Still Want To, Wait For A Month To Get It Cheap
- Apple iPad Air 2, iPad Mini 3 October Release Date Roundup: Freshly Leaked Protective Case Debuts Unique Vent Alongside Camera
- Canadian IS Jihadist Wants to ‘Play Soccer’ with Heads of US Decapitated Soldiers
- Australia Actively Rallying Support For International Coalition Against ISIS
- Warning to U.S. – ISIS Has Shot Down a Syrian Regime Fighter Jet