Honda Unveils Anti-Wrinkle Fit She Car for Woman
By Toyin Owoseje | November 6, 2012 4:18 AM EST
Japanese car manufacturer Honda claims to have discovered the secret to eternal youth- a car that drives away wrinkles.
For £10,877, ladies keen to turn back the hands of time can get their hands on the special edition Fit She.
The car, which is rolling into showrooms across Japan, apparently has a windscreen that blocks 99 per cent of wrinkle-causing UV rays and the "Plasmacluster" air-conditioning pumps out ionically charged particles, thought to make skin softer.
While catering to the skincare needs of its female customers, designers have made sure that the run around still looks stylish.
The car features a shiny baby pink body work as well as pink stitching in the seats, steering wheel and floor mats, as well as pink metallic around the gear stick and displays.
But for woman not into pink, the car also comes in white and brown, which the company claims will complement eye shadows
This is not the first time a manufacturer has designed a car aimed specially at women. In 1955, Chrysler launched the Dodge LaFemme, a pink-and-white car that had a handy place for ladies to store a matching purse and rain hat, which was unsuccessful.
Would you buy a car designed to help you look more youthful?
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Flight MH17 Attack: Russians Claim 'Putin A Terrorist,' Memorial at Dutch Embassy Overflows [PHOTOS]
- Typhoon Rammasun Claims 18 Lives in China, Incurs $4.32B Losses (PHOTOS)
- Ellen DeGeneres Caught Cheating with Mutual Friend Before Portia de Rossi’s Rehab – Reports [PHOTOS]
- Malaysia Airlines MH17: Vital Black Boxes Finally Land in Hands of Malaysian Authorities, Rebels Announce Ceasefire (PHOTOS/VIDEOS)
Join the Conversation
- California Fruits Recalled in USA and Canada for Possible Listeria Contamination
- Malaysian Airlines Flight 17: Air Carrier Losing $1.6 Million/Day; Crisis Management Experts Suggest Hiring Risk Expert as CEO
- The IBM and Apple Merger: Will it Spell Trouble to Rival Companies
- CBA, NAB, Westpac in Fixed Rate War Offering Below 5% Interest
- Radio Australia Cuts to Affect Isolated Vanuatu Residents Who Rely on It for Weather Bulletins
- Samsung Galaxy Note 4 Apps Leak Online, Five Fresh Features to Expect from the Android Smartphone
- Moto 360 Price Speculations, Key Features, Strategic Release Date, Design: A Watch That is More Than Just Time
- Windows Phone 8.1 Update Rollout: 20 Nokia Lumia Phones Eligible and 13 New Features to be Added
- Three New Moto G Successors Spotted in FCC Document Dubbed Moto G2, Moto M and More --Reports
- iPad Air 2 Release Date Will Skip IGZO Panel; To Rollout with Super-Slim iPad Mini Air
- HTC Google Nexus 8 Release Date Imminent with New Nexus 7 Deals, Two New Tablets Soon
- Upcoming iPad Mini 3 Could be 30% Thinner and Likely be Called iPad Mini Air; Apple Q3 Results Show 9% Decrease in iPad Sales