Honda Unveils Anti-Wrinkle Fit She Car for Woman
By Toyin Owoseje | November 6, 2012 4:18 AM EST
Japanese car manufacturer Honda claims to have discovered the secret to eternal youth- a car that drives away wrinkles.
For £10,877, ladies keen to turn back the hands of time can get their hands on the special edition Fit She.
The car, which is rolling into showrooms across Japan, apparently has a windscreen that blocks 99 per cent of wrinkle-causing UV rays and the "Plasmacluster" air-conditioning pumps out ionically charged particles, thought to make skin softer.
While catering to the skincare needs of its female customers, designers have made sure that the run around still looks stylish.
The car features a shiny baby pink body work as well as pink stitching in the seats, steering wheel and floor mats, as well as pink metallic around the gear stick and displays.
But for woman not into pink, the car also comes in white and brown, which the company claims will complement eye shadows
This is not the first time a manufacturer has designed a car aimed specially at women. In 1955, Chrysler launched the Dodge LaFemme, a pink-and-white car that had a handy place for ladies to store a matching purse and rain hat, which was unsuccessful.
Would you buy a car designed to help you look more youthful?
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- NFL MNF: Pittsburgh Steelers 30, Houston Texans 23 [PHOTOS]
- 2014 MLB World Series Game 1: San Francisco Giants 7, Kansas City Royals 1 [PHOTOS]
- 2014 MLB World Series - Game 2: Kansas City Royals 7, San Francisco Giants 2 [PHOTOS]
- NFL Thursday Recap - Denver Broncos 35, San Diego Chargers 21: Peyton Manning Has 3 TDs In Easy Win [PHOTOS]
Join the Conversation
- Tesco Facing Crisis After Chairman Quits Citing Accounting Scandal In The Retail Giant
- Australian Federal Court Fines Reebok $350,000 & Orders Refunds For Shoe Endorsed By Miranda Kerr That Claims Unproven Health Benefits
- Sydney Software Firm Bigcommerce Teams Up With Alibaba To Beat Amazon
- Perth Call Centre Staff Bad In English And Not Philippine And Indian Counterparts, Telstra Boss Says
- Xiaomi Redmi 1S vs. Sharp Aquos Crystal – Specifications, Features And Price Showdown
- ASUS Releases A Teaser Indicating The Arrival of New Zenfone and ZenWatch On October 28
- Boy Stoned To Death For Alleged Rape, Victim Receives Dowry From Militants
- Three Dual SIM Samsung Galaxy Note 4 Duos Variants Comes To China
- Russia is Creating Underwater Combat Robots to Protect its Arctic Territories
- ‘Lone Wolf’ Attack on Canada Parliament Hill Could be ISIS-Related
- Android Lollipop 5.0 Confirmed for Nov 3 Rollout as Nexus 6 Global Release Date is Delayed – Reports