Morning Heating Oil Market Report 11/05
November 6, 2012 1:31 AM EST
December heating oil prices registered a new low for the move during the initial morning hours but managed to stabilize ahead of the US opening. Some trades indicated that early weakness in the heating oil market came from a sell off in Brent crude oil, strength in the US dollar and further concerns over US demand in the wake of Hurricane Sandy. It also seemed that the tight European distillate supply situation was improving as refiners come back from a period of maintenance. The Commitments of Traders Futures and Options report as of October 30th showed non-commercial traders were net long 29,480 contracts, a decrease of 1,508. Non-commercial and nonreportable traders combined held a net long position of 49,792 contracts, for a decrease of 4,493 in their net long positioning.
*Disclaimer: The information in the Market Commentaries was obtained from sources believed to be reliable, but we do not guarantee its accuracy. Neither the information nor any opinion expressed therein constitutes a solicitation of the purchase or sale of any futures or options contracts.
Copyright CME Group All rights reserved.
Most Popular Slideshows
- NFL MNF: Pittsburgh Steelers 30, Houston Texans 23 [PHOTOS]
- 2014 MLB World Series Game 1: San Francisco Giants 7, Kansas City Royals 1 [PHOTOS]
- 2014 MLB World Series - Game 2: Kansas City Royals 7, San Francisco Giants 2 [PHOTOS]
- NFL Thursday Recap - Denver Broncos 35, San Diego Chargers 21: Peyton Manning Has 3 TDs In Easy Win [PHOTOS]
Join the Conversation
- Xiaomi Redmi 1S vs. Sharp Aquos Crystal – Specifications, Features And Price Showdown
- ASUS Releases A Teaser Indicating The Arrival of New Zenfone and ZenWatch On October 28
- Boy Stoned To Death For Alleged Rape, Victim Receives Dowry From Militants
- Verizon Motorola Droid Turbo Leaked Live Images Surfaces, Scheduled To Get Unveiled On Oct 28
- Update HTC One M7 with LG G2 with Android 4.4.2 as Sprint OTA: Fixes and Installation
- Three Dual SIM Samsung Galaxy Note 4 Duos Variants Comes To China
- Russia is Creating Underwater Combat Robots to Protect its Arctic Territories