Morning Heating Oil Market Report 11/05
November 6, 2012 1:31 AM EST
December heating oil prices registered a new low for the move during the initial morning hours but managed to stabilize ahead of the US opening. Some trades indicated that early weakness in the heating oil market came from a sell off in Brent crude oil, strength in the US dollar and further concerns over US demand in the wake of Hurricane Sandy. It also seemed that the tight European distillate supply situation was improving as refiners come back from a period of maintenance. The Commitments of Traders Futures and Options report as of October 30th showed non-commercial traders were net long 29,480 contracts, a decrease of 1,508. Non-commercial and nonreportable traders combined held a net long position of 49,792 contracts, for a decrease of 4,493 in their net long positioning.
*Disclaimer: The information in the Market Commentaries was obtained from sources believed to be reliable, but we do not guarantee its accuracy. Neither the information nor any opinion expressed therein constitutes a solicitation of the purchase or sale of any futures or options contracts.
Copyright CME Group All rights reserved.
Most Popular Slideshows
- Still The World Champions: Team USA Overpowers Serbia, 129-92 To Win 2014 FIBA World Cup [PHOTOS]
- Pope Francis: World War III Has Started On Piecemeal
- After Win Over Maidana, Mayweather Says He Is Prepared To Negotiate A Fight With Pacquiao
- From Fat To Fit: Celebrities Who Were Overweight Before They Became The Beauties That They Are
Join the Conversation
- iPhone 6 vs iPhone 6 Plus vs Galaxy S5 and HTC One M8: Performance, CPU and Health
- Google Release Roundup: Nexus 5 2014, Nexus 6, Nexus 8 and Android L Killer Features
- Samsung Attacks iPhone 6 Plus Through New Galaxy Note 4 Commercial: Apple Claims Imitating Galaxy Note Phablets
- iPhone 6 And IPhone 6 Plus Sold Out, New Stocks To Arrive In October
- Moto G (Gen 2) vs. Xiaomi Redmi 1S—Specifications, Features And Price Showdown
- Nexus 6, 8 Release Dates Imminent as Moto X Pre-Order Begins & Nexus 7 Deals Ramp Up
- iPhone 6 And iPhone 6 Plus Shipping Has Begun, Expected To Reach Customers’ Doorstep On Sept 19 Launch Date