Morning Natural Gas Market Report 11/05
November 6, 2012 1:32 AM EST
December natural gas prices saw follow-through weakness from Friday's downdraft overnight and fell to their lowest level since September 27th. Perhaps some of the weakness came from the latest six to 10 day weather maps calling for normal to above normal temperatures across the eastern half of the country into November 14th. The Commitments of Traders Futures and Options report as of October 30th showed non-commercial traders were net short 52,405 contracts, a decrease of 8,303. Non-commercial and nonreportable traders combined held a net short position of 8,486 contracts, for a decrease of 4,569 in their net short positioning.
*Disclaimer: The information in the Market Commentaries was obtained from sources believed to be reliable, but we do not guarantee its accuracy. Neither the information nor any opinion expressed therein constitutes a solicitation of the purchase or sale of any futures or options contracts.
Copyright CME Group All rights reserved.
Most Popular Slideshows
Join the Conversation
- Australian Stock Market Report – Morning October 23, 2014
- ISIS Earns $800 Million Per Year Selling Oil to Black Market
- Australian Stock Market Report – Afternoon October 22, 2014
- Australian Stock Market Report – Midday October 22, 2014
- Moscow Will Not Publish List of Banned Persons, Also to Ban Imports of European Animal Fat, Meat Byproducts, Fruits and Vegetables
- Chilling: New ISIS Video Addresses Australia; Aussie Teen Delivers Message
- The Pirate Bay Blockade: Cost Of Blocking Websites Like TPB Is Ridiculously High
- Xiaomi Mi4 And MiPad Prices Likely Slashed, Thanks To Rivals Oppo, OnePlus And Meizu
- Virginia Woman Who Posted Naked Image Of Ex-BF’s New Partner 1st Person Charged Under Revenge Porn Law
- No Mercy: ISIS, Father Stones to Death Daughter for Alleged Adultery
- Meizu MX4 Pro To Arrive In November In Black And White Colours, Features Higher Than QHD Display, Exynos 5430 SoC And 3 GB RAM
- iOS 8 Jailbreak Release Date is Doomed as Team Evad3rs Opts Out, Pangu Hits Snag – Report