Morning Copper Market Report 11/05
November 6, 2012 1:24 AM EST
With another new low for the move during overnight trading action, December copper prices have reached down to their lowest level since September 5th. Asian copper prices were weaker overnight, despite reports of a possible copper concentrate export agreement between a key Russian copper company and China.
Some traders in Asian copper markets are fearful of ongoing uncertainty in China ahead due to their government change at the end of this week. Other traders in the copper market have been somewhat concerned about a general strike in Greece and a vote fresh austerity measures for that country on Wednesday. Most in the market agree that US copper prices might remain choppy and volatile until the US election results are known late Tuesday or early Wednesday.
*Disclaimer: The information in the Market Commentaries was obtained from sources believed to be reliable, but we do not guarantee its accuracy. Neither the information nor any opinion expressed therein constitutes a solicitation of the purchase or sale of any futures or options contracts.
Copyright 2012 Thomson Reuters. All rights reserved.
Most Popular Slideshows
- Taylor Swift Named People's Best Dressed Stars Of 2014 [PHOTOS]
- Champions League Results: Barcelona Barely Escapes With A Win, Chelsea Fails To Hold On To The Lead [PHOTOS]
- Jeremy Lin, Kobe Bryant Among The Top 5 Overpaid Players In The NBA (Part 1 - Western Conference)
- Reasons Why Michael Jordan Is Better Than LeBron James [PHOTOS And VIDEO]
Join the Conversation
- 2 Reasons Nexus 6 Release Date is Worth the Wait: Android L Data Encryption & Material Design
- Unofficial ‘Samsung Galaxy Alpha’ Can Now Be Purchased For $700 In The US
- Google Now v. Siri v. Cortana – Comparison Of The Three Leading Virtual Assistants
- Xperia Z, Xperia ZL, Xperia ZR Android 4.4.4 KitKat Update Guide
- iOS 8 Jailbreak Release Update: Pangu Devs Will Outrace Evad3rs in Rollout of iPhone 6, iPad Unlocker
- Canada Consumer Alert: Costco No Longer Accepting American Express Cards Starting Jan 1
- Sony Xperia E3 vs. Moto G (2014) – Specifications, Features And Price Showdown