Morning Copper Market Report 11/05
November 6, 2012 1:24 AM EST
With another new low for the move during overnight trading action, December copper prices have reached down to their lowest level since September 5th. Asian copper prices were weaker overnight, despite reports of a possible copper concentrate export agreement between a key Russian copper company and China.
Some traders in Asian copper markets are fearful of ongoing uncertainty in China ahead due to their government change at the end of this week. Other traders in the copper market have been somewhat concerned about a general strike in Greece and a vote fresh austerity measures for that country on Wednesday. Most in the market agree that US copper prices might remain choppy and volatile until the US election results are known late Tuesday or early Wednesday.
*Disclaimer: The information in the Market Commentaries was obtained from sources believed to be reliable, but we do not guarantee its accuracy. Neither the information nor any opinion expressed therein constitutes a solicitation of the purchase or sale of any futures or options contracts.
Copyright 2012 Thomson Reuters. All rights reserved.
Most Popular Slideshows
Join the Conversation
- Nokia Lumia 730 v. Sharp Aquos Crystal – Specifications, Features And Price Showdown
- NATO: Russia's Been Conducting Too Many Military Flights Over Europe
- Apple iPhone 6 Plus vs Motorola Droid Turbo: Comparsion On Processor, Software And Battery
- Australia Special Forces Await 'Delayed' Iraqi Visas Before Joining ISIS Fight
- ISIS Has Been Equipped With Advanced Anti-Aircraft Missiles
- Samsung Galaxy Note 4 vs Motorola Droid Turbo – S-Pen Is Note’s 4 USP But Droid Turbo Can Outshine With Larger Battery
- 8 Important Things to Consider Before Buying or Upgrading to iPad Air 2