GBPUSD: Sells Off, Eyes The 1.5911 level.
By Mohammed Isah | November 5, 2012 11:49 PM EST
GBPUSD: GBP continues to weaken following g through lower today on the back of its last week strong sell off. This development now leaves the pair aiming at its key support located at the 1.5911 level, its Oct 23’2012 low. A decisive break below here will push the pair further lower towards the 1.5850 level and subsequently the 1.5774/78 level where a respite may be seen. However, if this fails to happen expect GPB to weaken further towards the 1.5457 level. Alternatively, on any pullback, immediate resistance lies at 1.6005 level but in order for the pair to convince the market it has ended its short term weakness, it will have to return above the 1.6215 level. This if seen will open up further offensive towards the 1.6350 level. On the whole, GBP continues to face downside pressure with the risk of recapturing its key support at 1.5911 level.
Most Popular Slideshows
- Manny Pacquiao Vs. Chris Algieri World Tour Kick Off Press Conference In Macau [PHOTOS]
- Angelina Jolie & Brad Pitt Heads to Malta For New Movie After A Whirlwind French Wedding [PHOTOS]
- 2014 US Open Update (Day 4 - Men's Singles): Murray, Djokovic, Raonic and Isner Advance to 3rd Round [PHOTOS]
- Prince Harry & Camilla Thurlow Getting Serious, St. Tropez Holiday Before The Prince’s 30th Birthday [PHOTOS]
Join the Conversation
- Sept 19 iPhone 6 Release Date Confirmed as Apple Sets Sept 9 iWatch, 2 iPhones Intro - Report
- iPhone 6 Release Date Update: 4.7-Inch Model Scores 65.8% In Screen-To-Size Ratio; A Surprise Entry Scales Top Spot [List Attached]
- Product Recall Alert: Hewlett-Packard Pulls Out 6M Power Cords from US, Canada Over Fire Hazard Concerns, Australia Also Affected
- ISIS Wants $6.6M and Release of Aafia Siddiqui in Exchange of Head of Female US Humanitarian Aid Worker, 1st American Fighting for Jihadis Dead
- Canada Vs Russia War Erupts Via Twitter on Russia-Not Russia Maps
- Ukraine Ceasefire Looks Remote As Putin Talks Tough At Meeting With Poroshenko
- Google Nexus 6 Release May Be the New Google Nexus X Smartphone as New Details Emerge