GBPUSD: Sells Off, Eyes The 1.5911 level.
By Mohammed Isah | November 5, 2012 11:49 PM EST
GBPUSD: GBP continues to weaken following g through lower today on the back of its last week strong sell off. This development now leaves the pair aiming at its key support located at the 1.5911 level, its Oct 23’2012 low. A decisive break below here will push the pair further lower towards the 1.5850 level and subsequently the 1.5774/78 level where a respite may be seen. However, if this fails to happen expect GPB to weaken further towards the 1.5457 level. Alternatively, on any pullback, immediate resistance lies at 1.6005 level but in order for the pair to convince the market it has ended its short term weakness, it will have to return above the 1.6215 level. This if seen will open up further offensive towards the 1.6350 level. On the whole, GBP continues to face downside pressure with the risk of recapturing its key support at 1.5911 level.
Most Popular Slideshows
- Gennady Golovkin Next Fight Options: Canelo Alvarez, Miguel Cotto Or Julio Cesar Chavez Jr.
- NFL MNF: Pittsburgh Steelers 30, Houston Texans 23 [PHOTOS]
- 2014 MLB World Series Game 1: San Francisco Giants 7, Kansas City Royals 1 [PHOTOS]
- 2014 MLB World Series - Game 2: Kansas City Royals 7, San Francisco Giants 2 [PHOTOS]
Join the Conversation
- No Mercy: ISIS, Father Stones to Death Daughter for Alleged Adultery
- Boy Stoned To Death For Alleged Rape, Victim Receives Dowry From Militants
- ASUS Releases A Teaser Indicating The Arrival of New Zenfone and ZenWatch On October 28
- Russia is Creating Underwater Combat Robots to Protect its Arctic Territories
- iOS 8 Jailbreak Release Date is Doomed as Team Evad3rs Opts Out, Pangu Hits Snag – Report
- Three Dual SIM Samsung Galaxy Note 4 Duos Variants Comes To China
- Google Nexus 6 vs. iPhone 5S: 4 Important Things to Consider Before Switching to Android Lollipop