GBPUSD: Sells Off, Eyes The 1.5911 level.
By Mohammed Isah | November 5, 2012 11:49 PM EST
GBPUSD: GBP continues to weaken following g through lower today on the back of its last week strong sell off. This development now leaves the pair aiming at its key support located at the 1.5911 level, its Oct 23’2012 low. A decisive break below here will push the pair further lower towards the 1.5850 level and subsequently the 1.5774/78 level where a respite may be seen. However, if this fails to happen expect GPB to weaken further towards the 1.5457 level. Alternatively, on any pullback, immediate resistance lies at 1.6005 level but in order for the pair to convince the market it has ended its short term weakness, it will have to return above the 1.6215 level. This if seen will open up further offensive towards the 1.6350 level. On the whole, GBP continues to face downside pressure with the risk of recapturing its key support at 1.5911 level.
Join the Conversation
- 5 Proofs Russia is Geared-Up for Shooting War with U.S. and Can Win Future Nuclear Showdown
- Target’s ‘Surprise Doorbusters’ Black Friday 2014 Deals On TV Sets, Entertainment Centres, DVD Players And More
- IKEA Black Friday 2014 Ad Includes Discounts On Home Furnishings, Appliances, Kitchen Designs, Beds, Sofas, Mattresses And Toys
- T-Mobile’s Black Friday 2014 Deals On Apple iPhone 6, Samsung Galaxy Note 4/Edge, Nexus 6, HTC One M8, LG G3, iPad Air 2 And Mini 3
- ISIS Drug Transit From Afghanistan To Europe Confirmed By Russia: Money Goes Into Terror Funding And In New Recruitments
- Bill Clinton At It Again, Caught By Camera In Jerusalem Peeking At Woman’s Breast
- Walmart Canada Black Friday 2014 Ad For Nov. 28, 2014 Up To Dec. 1, 2014 Includes Savings On The iPad Mini 16GB And The Beats Solo HD Drenched Headphones