Gold (XAU/USD): Pivot Point Signal 05.11.2012
November 5, 2012 7:03 PM EST
Sell at 1684,54
Stop Loss at 1689,54
Take Profit at 1679,54
Signal valid at 05.11.2012 from 03:00 - 16:00 EST
Add the spread to your buy order.
For each trade I risk LESS THAN ONE PERCENT.
Each day I risk LESS THAN TWO PERCENT IN TOTAL.
There are potential risks relating to investing and trading. You must be aware of such risks and familiarize yourself in regard to such risks and to seek independent advice relating thereto. You should not trade with money that you cannot afford to lose .The content of this website should not be construed as a solicitation to invest and/or trade. You should seek independent advice in this regard. Past performance is not indicative of future performance. No representation is being made that any results discussed within the service and its related media content will be achieved. All opinions, news, research, analyses, prices or other information is provided as general market commentary and not as investment advice. Trades in accordance with the recommendations in an analysis, especially leveraged investments such as Foreign Exchange trading and investment in derivatives can be very speculative and may result in losses as well as profits, in particular if the conditions mentioned in the analysis do not occur as anticipated. Trading in the Foreign Exchange market is a challenging opportunity where above average returns are available to educated and experienced investors who are willing to take above average risk. Past performance does not guarantee similar performance in the future.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Still The World Champions: Team USA Overpowers Serbia, 129-92 To Win 2014 FIBA World Cup [PHOTOS]
- Pope Francis: World War III Has Started On Piecemeal
- After Win Over Maidana, Mayweather Says He Is Prepared To Negotiate A Fight With Pacquiao
- From Fat To Fit: Celebrities Who Were Overweight Before They Became The Beauties That They Are
Join the Conversation
- Samsung Attacks iPhone 6 Plus Through New Galaxy Note 4 Commercial: Apple Claims Imitating Galaxy Note Phablets
- Pregnant Kate Middleton May Call Off Malta Trip Due To Sickness: Royal Couple Will Move To Anmer Hall Residence
- HTC ‘Double Exposure’ Event On October 8 Could Unveil HTC Eye With 5.2-inch FHD Display
- Apple iOS 8 Can Trump Google Android 5.0 L Upon September 17 Release
- Ukraine Crisis: Poland Denies Supplying Weapons To Kiev
- Twitter Photo Of British Medical Muslima Student Holding Severed Head
- Google Nexus 8 Release Date Countdown Begins Oct 8: 8 Killer Specs and Features to Expect