GOLD: Weakens, Bears Dominate Price Action.
By Mohammed Isah | November 5, 2012 5:53 AM EST
GOLD: GOLD continues to weaken selling off strongly through the 1,698.00 level and opening the door for additional downside pressure. In such a case, the 1,667.00 level will be targeted with a cut through here allowing for more declines towards the 1,640.45 level. Further down, support lies at the 1,600.00 level where a respite is likely to occur. On the upside, the commodity must overcome its resistance the at the 1,698 level to reverse its current bearishness. This if seen will call for a run at the 1,750.00 where a violation will call for a move higher towards the 1,795 level. A violation of here will resume its medium term uptrend towards the 1,800.00 level. Further out, resistance comes in at the 1.850 level where. All in all, GOLD continues to hold on to its bearishness as it looks to weaken further in the days ahead.
For more forex information, go to www.fxtechstrategy.com
Most Popular Slideshows
Join the Conversation
- Nokia Lumia 730 v. Sharp Aquos Crystal – Specifications, Features And Price Showdown
- Apple iPhone 6 Plus vs Motorola Droid Turbo: Comparsion On Processor, Software And Battery
- Australia Special Forces Await 'Delayed' Iraqi Visas Before Joining ISIS Fight
- ISIS Has Been Equipped With Advanced Anti-Aircraft Missiles
- Samsung Galaxy Note 4 vs Motorola Droid Turbo – S-Pen Is Note’s 4 USP But Droid Turbo Can Outshine With Larger Battery
- 8 Important Things to Consider Before Buying or Upgrading to iPad Air 2
- Canada’s Official ISIS Mission Starts On Weekend; Kuwait Uneasy