GOLD: Weakens, Bears Dominate Price Action.
By Mohammed Isah | November 5, 2012 5:53 AM EST
GOLD: GOLD continues to weaken selling off strongly through the 1,698.00 level and opening the door for additional downside pressure. In such a case, the 1,667.00 level will be targeted with a cut through here allowing for more declines towards the 1,640.45 level. Further down, support lies at the 1,600.00 level where a respite is likely to occur. On the upside, the commodity must overcome its resistance the at the 1,698 level to reverse its current bearishness. This if seen will call for a run at the 1,750.00 where a violation will call for a move higher towards the 1,795 level. A violation of here will resume its medium term uptrend towards the 1,800.00 level. Further out, resistance comes in at the 1.850 level where. All in all, GOLD continues to hold on to its bearishness as it looks to weaken further in the days ahead.
For more forex information, go to www.fxtechstrategy.com
Join the Conversation
- More Bad News for Android 5.0 Lollipop As Problems Come In for Nexus and Other Devices
- US To Supply Defensive Lethal Weapons To Kiev – A Vey Alarming Signal, Says Russia
- Amazon Black Friday 2014 Deals Start On Nov. 21, 2014 Including Limited-Time Lightning Deals And Deals Of The Day On Clothes, Toys, Jewelry, Watches, Bags, Accessories And Electronics
- Russia's New Tactical Nuclear Weapons Program Growing Confident Against the US: Talks of World War III
- Travel Alert: New Delta Air Lines Airbuses Could Be Seen In Australia Soon
- Walmart Canada Feeling The Heat As Grocery War Intensifies
- Travel Alert: Frequent Flyer Tie-Up Between Virgin Australia, South African Airways Enhanced