GOLD: Weakens, Bears Dominate Price Action.
By Mohammed Isah | November 5, 2012 5:53 AM EST
GOLD: GOLD continues to weaken selling off strongly through the 1,698.00 level and opening the door for additional downside pressure. In such a case, the 1,667.00 level will be targeted with a cut through here allowing for more declines towards the 1,640.45 level. Further down, support lies at the 1,600.00 level where a respite is likely to occur. On the upside, the commodity must overcome its resistance the at the 1,698 level to reverse its current bearishness. This if seen will call for a run at the 1,750.00 where a violation will call for a move higher towards the 1,795 level. A violation of here will resume its medium term uptrend towards the 1,800.00 level. Further out, resistance comes in at the 1.850 level where. All in all, GOLD continues to hold on to its bearishness as it looks to weaken further in the days ahead.
For more forex information, go to www.fxtechstrategy.com
Most Popular Slideshows
Join the Conversation
- Chilling: New ISIS Video Addresses Australia; Aussie Teen Delivers Message
- The Pirate Bay Blockade: Cost Of Blocking Websites Like TPB Is Ridiculously High
- Xiaomi Mi4 And MiPad Prices Likely Slashed, Thanks To Rivals Oppo, OnePlus And Meizu
- Virginia Woman Who Posted Naked Image Of Ex-BF’s New Partner 1st Person Charged Under Revenge Porn Law
- Meizu MX4 Pro To Arrive In November In Black And White Colours, Features Higher Than QHD Display, Exynos 5430 SoC And 3 GB RAM
- Israel Loses A Friend in UN Security Council As New Zealand Replaces Australia
- No Mercy: ISIS, Father Stones to Death Daughter for Alleged Adultery