GOLD: Weakens, Bears Dominate Price Action.
By Mohammed Isah | November 5, 2012 5:53 AM EST
GOLD: GOLD continues to weaken selling off strongly through the 1,698.00 level and opening the door for additional downside pressure. In such a case, the 1,667.00 level will be targeted with a cut through here allowing for more declines towards the 1,640.45 level. Further down, support lies at the 1,600.00 level where a respite is likely to occur. On the upside, the commodity must overcome its resistance the at the 1,698 level to reverse its current bearishness. This if seen will call for a run at the 1,750.00 where a violation will call for a move higher towards the 1,795 level. A violation of here will resume its medium term uptrend towards the 1,800.00 level. Further out, resistance comes in at the 1.850 level where. All in all, GOLD continues to hold on to its bearishness as it looks to weaken further in the days ahead.
For more forex information, go to www.fxtechstrategy.com
Join the Conversation
- 5 Proofs Russia is Geared-Up for Shooting War with U.S. and Can Win Future Nuclear Showdown
- Target’s ‘Surprise Doorbusters’ Black Friday 2014 Deals On TV Sets, Entertainment Centres, DVD Players And More
- IKEA Black Friday 2014 Ad Includes Discounts On Home Furnishings, Appliances, Kitchen Designs, Beds, Sofas, Mattresses And Toys
- T-Mobile’s Black Friday 2014 Deals On Apple iPhone 6, Samsung Galaxy Note 4/Edge, Nexus 6, HTC One M8, LG G3, iPad Air 2 And Mini 3
- ISIS Drug Transit From Afghanistan To Europe Confirmed By Russia: Money Goes Into Terror Funding And In New Recruitments
- ISIS Kidnaps Iraqi Defence Minister’s Family, Executes Female Parliament Candidates
- Bill Clinton At It Again, Caught By Camera In Jerusalem Peeking At Woman’s Breast