EURUSD: Extends Weakness, Aims At Key Support.
By Mohammed Isah | November 5, 2012 5:56 AM EST
EURUSD: With EUR weakening for a second week in a row, further declines is likely in the new week. However, it will have to break and hold below the 1.2824 level to convince the market of further declines. Further down, support lies at the 1.2692/1.2748 levels where a reversal of roles could occur. This could see the pair turn higher but if this fails to happen further declines will aim at the 1.2442 level. Its daily RSI is bearish and pointing lower supporting this view. On the upside, resistance resides at the 1.3018 level where a break will aim at the 1.3171 level, its Sept 17’2012 high. A turn above here will call for a move higher towards its weekly ema at 1.3415 level. All in all, EUR looks to recapture the 1.2824 level on further weakness.
For more forex information, go to www.fxtechstrategy.com
Join the Conversation
- Russia's New Tactical Nuclear Weapons Program Growing Confident Against the US: Talks of World War III
- Apple and Google Engage in Thermonuclear War, New Google Translate Chat App in the Works
- Walmart Offers the Best 2014 Black Friday Deals on iPhone 6, iPad Ai2 & Other Gadgets – Reports
- Update Samsung Galaxy S5 to Android 4.4.4 KitKat, Sprint Release and Installation
- More Nexus 6 Problems Arise with Android 5.0 Lollipop, Poor Benchmark Results and Other Issues
- HTC One M8 Android 5.0 Lollipop Release Delayed: Other Schedule and Installation Guide
- Israel''s Al Aqsa and East Jerusalem Issues Threatening Its Multi Billion Gas Deal With Jordan