EURUSD: Extends Weakness, Aims At Key Support.
By Mohammed Isah | November 5, 2012 5:56 AM EST
EURUSD: With EUR weakening for a second week in a row, further declines is likely in the new week. However, it will have to break and hold below the 1.2824 level to convince the market of further declines. Further down, support lies at the 1.2692/1.2748 levels where a reversal of roles could occur. This could see the pair turn higher but if this fails to happen further declines will aim at the 1.2442 level. Its daily RSI is bearish and pointing lower supporting this view. On the upside, resistance resides at the 1.3018 level where a break will aim at the 1.3171 level, its Sept 17’2012 high. A turn above here will call for a move higher towards its weekly ema at 1.3415 level. All in all, EUR looks to recapture the 1.2824 level on further weakness.
For more forex information, go to www.fxtechstrategy.com
Most Popular Slideshows
- Taylor Swift Named Forbes' Second Highest Paid Country Musician [PHOTOS]
- Forever Lost: Indescribable Anguish for Malaysia Airlines MH17 Families, Remains of Some Victims May Never Be Found (PHOTOS)
- Lunch with the Gods: Pope Francis Eats with Vatican Workers in Cafeteria
- Transfer News: FC Barcelona Shockingly Sign Valencia Defender [PHOTOS]
Join the Conversation
- Transfer News: In Demand Everton Midfielder Silence Speculations by Penning New Deal [VIDEO]
- True Blood Spoilers: Alcide Killed because Season 7 is Bill, Sookie’s Season
- Reebok Launches Bacon Line to Lure CrossFit and Paleo Diet Fans
- Transfer News: Star Midfielder Pledges Future with Manchester City [VIDEO]
- ACT Party's Demand to Re Consider Maoris Privileges Evokes Reprimand