USDCHF- Remains In Consolidation Mode.
By Mohammed Isah | November 5, 2012 5:58 AM EST
USDCHF: With the pair closing marginally higher on the back of its previous week higher close, the risk is for a follow through to occur. However, USDCHF is trapped in a consolidation. In order for it to force further upside offensive, it will have to overcome the 0.9424 level. Above here will resume its short term uptrend now on hold towards its Sept 10'2012 high at 0.9482 followed by the 0.9606 level. Its weekly RSI is bullish and pointing higher supporting this view. Alternatively, as long as the pair remains below the 0.9424 level, there is risk of a return to the 0.9213 level. A decisive break of here will set the stage for a move lower towards the 0.9193 level, its May 07’2012 low where a breach will aim at the 0.9100 level and ultimately the 0.9000 level, its big psycho level. On the whole, the pair remains biased to the downside in the medium term despite its corrective attempts.
For more forex information, go to www.fxtechstrategy.com
Most Popular Slideshows
Join the Conversation
- Chilling: New ISIS Video Addresses Australia; Aussie Teen Delivers Message
- The Pirate Bay Blockade: Cost Of Blocking Websites Like TPB Is Ridiculously High
- Xiaomi Mi4 And MiPad Prices Likely Slashed, Thanks To Rivals Oppo, OnePlus And Meizu
- Virginia Woman Who Posted Naked Image Of Ex-BF’s New Partner 1st Person Charged Under Revenge Porn Law
- No Mercy: ISIS, Father Stones to Death Daughter for Alleged Adultery
- Meizu MX4 Pro To Arrive In November In Black And White Colours, Features Higher Than QHD Display, Exynos 5430 SoC And 3 GB RAM
- Israel Loses A Friend in UN Security Council As New Zealand Replaces Australia