EUR/USD Weekly Outlook and Trading Idea
By Alexander Nikolov | November 5, 2012 5:48 AM EST
Posted on: Sunday, 04 November 2012 19:58
Short-Term Trend: weak uptrend
Well, EUR is still above the 1.2800 level but the previous bullish wave count is now less likely. That's why I adopted a new wave count shown on the chart above. If this structure is indeed unfolding, it is bearish. A solid break below 1.2800 will strengthen this view and should bring weakness twd 1.2345 eventually.
On the upside, only a move above 1.3195 will revive the previous bullish outlook.
With this in mind, the very aggressive players may trade from the short side for 1.2345 against 1.3025.
Strategy: Stand aside.
Next Update: Sun, 11/11/2012.
Legal disclaimer and risk disclosureThe services provided by Trend Recognition Ltd are intended for informational and educational purposes only. While a course of conduct regarding investments can be formulated from the presented analysis, at no time will Trend Recognition make specific recommendations for any specific person, and at no time may a reader, caller or viewer be justified in inferring that any such advice is intended. The service is not a recommendation to buy or sell securities or an offer to buy or sell securities. The publishers of Trend Recognition website are not brokers or registered investment advisors and are not acting in any way to influence the purchase or sale of any security and/or its derivatives. The data for information provided by this website is obtained from sources deemed reliable but is not guaranteed as to accuracy, or completeness. The use of Trend Recognition services is done so at your own risk. Trading and investing in any financial markets, including, but not limited to the stock market, options market, futures market, bond market, and/or the commodities market involves serious risk of loss, and in some cases, greater loss than the amount invested. You should not rely solely on the information provided on this site in trading. Use of this site is your agreement to assume full responsibility for any losses, and your acknowledgment that we do not guarantee any results or information provided in this site and that you acknowledge that you are forming an independent opinion based upon your own research and resources, and not on the information contained herein. Trend Recognition recommends that you do your own due diligence and research when considering placing any kind of transaction.
It is possible at this or subsequent date, the publishers of Trend Recognition may own, buy or sell the securities discussed therein or their derivatives. Trend Recognition or its publishers are not liable for any losses or damages, monetary or otherwise, that result from trading the securities and/or derivatives discussed within the Trend Recognition website. The publishers of the Trend Recognition recommend that anyone trading securities and/or derivatives should do so with caution and consult with an experienced broker and/or investment advisor before doing so. Past performance of Trend Recognition may not be indicative of future performance and does not guarantee future results.
Read the full Disclaimer.
Copyright TrendRecognition All rights reserved.
Most Popular Slideshows
- Top 5 Richest Tennis Athletes
- Angelina Jolie & Brad Pitt Heads to Malta For New Movie After A Whirlwind French Wedding [PHOTOS]
- 2014 US Open Update (Day 4 - Men's Singles): Murray, Djokovic, Raonic and Isner Advance to 3rd Round [PHOTOS]
- Kate Middleton’s Mom Accused Of Being A Social Climber, Prince George Not Seen By Relatives
Join the Conversation
- Apple iWatch is iPhone 6 Accessory on Sept 19 Release Date: 6 Confirmed Specs & Features
- iPhone 6 Release Date Update: 4.7-Inch Model Scores 65.8% In Screen-To-Size Ratio; A Surprise Entry Scales Top Spot [List Attached]
- Canada Vs Russia War Erupts Via Twitter on Russia-Not Russia Maps
- Product Recall Alert: Hewlett-Packard Pulls Out 6M Power Cords from US, Canada Over Fire Hazard Concerns, Australia Also Affected
- ISIS Wants $6.6M and Release of Aafia Siddiqui in Exchange of Head of Female US Humanitarian Aid Worker, 1st American Fighting for Jihadis Dead
- Ukraine Ceasefire Looks Remote As Putin Talks Tough At Meeting With Poroshenko
- James Foley Torture Involves CIA Waterboarding Technique