The Big Bang Theory S6X06 Recap: 'Words with Friends,' Episode Highlights, Best Quotes
By Arlene Paredes | November 2, 2012 5:32 PM EST
"The Big Bang Theory" delivers a hilarious episode Thursday night, with the return of Sheldon Cooper's idol and new friend, the Stephen Hawking.
Guess who is playing Zynga's "Words with Friends?" And what is Penny up to?
Spoiler Alert: This article contains spoilers for those who have not seen the Season 6, Episode 6 installment of The Big Bang Theory: "The Extract Obliteration"
Here are the highlights of this week's 'Big Bang' episode:
1. A new bonding is moving up the stages of friendship - Sheldon Cooper and the Stephen Hawking play Words with Friends.
2. Coop and Rolling Thunder are now pet names TBBT fans might hear every now and then.
3. Raj and Howard plays accent-off. You have to hear it to believe it. It's like the good old days for these buddies.
4. Penny returns to school, but she doesn't want anyone to know. Leonard eventually finds out.
5. Penny realizes again that she is not really Leonard's ideal girl in the academic background criterion.
6. Sheldon tries some Jedi mind tricks like a very needy new friend.
7. Bernadette and Amy help out Penny, but she refuses same help offer from Leonard. The girls feel like it's high school all over again.
8. Sheldon deals with Hawking's "sore loser" situation.
9. Leonard reads Penny's paper, and comments, "She writes like she cooks." Penny gets a B+ for her paper.
10. Sheldon has something in common with a black hole. They both suck, according to Stephen King. (Only Stephen King can do this to Shelly and get away with it!)
Best Quotes from TBBT S06xE06: "The Extract Obliteration"
You guys have got to be the weirdest couple I know. -Amy
Really? You can't think of anyone weirder? -Penny
I can, but she's sitting right there. -Amy
Play, play, play, play. -Sheldon
What are you doing? -Leonard
Trying to use a Jedi mind trick to control Stephen Hawking. Ugh, he must be wearing a tin foil hat or something. -Sheldon
I feel like we're in high school again. -Amy
I know, doing the prom queen's homework so she'll finally like us. -Bernadette
I know, it's finally working. -Amy
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- ‘Sons of Anarchy’ Season 7 Finale Spoilers: Kurt Sutter On Ending The Biker Series And Picking The Right Song For The Final Ride
- Prince Charles’ Wife Camilla Parker-Bowles In Drug Scandal - Reports
- Prince Harry Kissing Mystery Blond, Cressida Bonas & Camilla Thurlow Are Distant Memory
- St. Louis Rams 28, Seattle Seahawks 26 [PHOTOS]
Join the Conversation
- ‘The Walking Dead’ Season 5, Episode 2 Major Spoilers, Air Date: Where To Watch Online, Live Stream ‘Strangers’
- ‘The X Factor Australia’ Winner is Marlisa Punzalan; Dean Ray Finishes as Runner-Up [VIDEOS]
- ‘The X Factor Australia’ Grand Final Sing-Off: Marlisa Punzalan, Dean Ray and Brothers 3 [VIDEOS]
- ‘The Walking Dead’ Season 5, Episode 3 Promo, Spoilers: Find Out What Happens In ‘Four Walls And A Roof’
- ‘Big Brother Australia’ Housemate Lawson Chooses Cat Over GF, Kisses Cat in Bed [VIDEO]
- Galaxy Note 4 vs Redmi Note 2 vs iPhone 6: Samsung in Danger with Depressing Q3
- iOS 8 Jailbreak Release Date Likely this October 2014 with Pangu not Evad3rs Firming Up as Creator
- Top 4 Free-To-Download Apps for Fuller iPhone 6, 6 Plus Experience
- Apple Inc. (AAPL) Stock Set to Soar Beyond $100 Despite Decline After New iPad Launch
- Battery Saving Android 5.0 Lollipop Feature Extends The Battery Life Of Your Android Device By 90 Minutes And Displays Orange Bar While Power Saving Mode Is On
- Russia Beefs Up Gold Reserves To Offset Heat of Sanctions And Undercut Dollar
- Australia's 'No Way' Anti-Asylum Seeker Poster Sparks Outrage