The Big Bang Theory S6X06 Recap: 'Words with Friends,' Episode Highlights, Best Quotes
By Arlene Paredes | November 2, 2012 5:32 PM EST
"The Big Bang Theory" delivers a hilarious episode Thursday night, with the return of Sheldon Cooper's idol and new friend, the Stephen Hawking.
Guess who is playing Zynga's "Words with Friends?" And what is Penny up to?
Spoiler Alert: This article contains spoilers for those who have not seen the Season 6, Episode 6 installment of The Big Bang Theory: "The Extract Obliteration"
Here are the highlights of this week's 'Big Bang' episode:
1. A new bonding is moving up the stages of friendship - Sheldon Cooper and the Stephen Hawking play Words with Friends.
2. Coop and Rolling Thunder are now pet names TBBT fans might hear every now and then.
3. Raj and Howard plays accent-off. You have to hear it to believe it. It's like the good old days for these buddies.
4. Penny returns to school, but she doesn't want anyone to know. Leonard eventually finds out.
5. Penny realizes again that she is not really Leonard's ideal girl in the academic background criterion.
6. Sheldon tries some Jedi mind tricks like a very needy new friend.
7. Bernadette and Amy help out Penny, but she refuses same help offer from Leonard. The girls feel like it's high school all over again.
8. Sheldon deals with Hawking's "sore loser" situation.
9. Leonard reads Penny's paper, and comments, "She writes like she cooks." Penny gets a B+ for her paper.
10. Sheldon has something in common with a black hole. They both suck, according to Stephen King. (Only Stephen King can do this to Shelly and get away with it!)
Best Quotes from TBBT S06xE06: "The Extract Obliteration"
You guys have got to be the weirdest couple I know. -Amy
Really? You can't think of anyone weirder? -Penny
I can, but she's sitting right there. -Amy
Play, play, play, play. -Sheldon
What are you doing? -Leonard
Trying to use a Jedi mind trick to control Stephen Hawking. Ugh, he must be wearing a tin foil hat or something. -Sheldon
I feel like we're in high school again. -Amy
I know, doing the prom queen's homework so she'll finally like us. -Bernadette
I know, it's finally working. -Amy
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Prince William & Kate Middleton Caught Flirting In A Countryside Dinner Date [PHOTOS]
- Kate Middleton’s Mom Accused Of Being A Social Climber, Prince George Not Seen By Relatives
- 2014 US Open: Hottest Female Tennis Athletes [PHOTOS]
- Prince William & Kate Middleton Boards London Train in Casual Disguise, Royal Couple’s Incognito Plan A Huge Hit [PHOTOS]
Join the Conversation
- Celebrities’ Leaked Nude Photos: Master-List Printed, Selena Gomez, Kim Kardashian, Kate Upton, Jennifer Lawrence, Kaley Cuoco, Rihanna, More Names On It
- ‘Batman V Superman: Dawn Of Justice’ First Photo Of Lex Luthor Leaked, Jesse Eisenberg On Villain’s Role And Plot Details Revealed
- Nick Cannon–Mariah Carey Divorce Reports: Nick Dating Younger Woman
- Nude Photos Leaked: Mary Elizabeth Winstead Says Nude Photos Hers, Faces Backlash, Takes Twitter Break
- ‘Bachelor In Paradise’ Spoilers: Find Out Whether AshLee Frazier And Graham Bunn Last Till The End; Meet The New Arrivals Of Episode 6
- 5.5-Inch iPhone 6 is iPhone Air on Sept 19 Release Date: 5 Things to Consider Before Buying
- Pricey iPhone 6 on Release Date Likely but with 3X Retina Resolution & Mobile Payment Service – Reports
- Nexus 6 Release Date Update: Moto X+1 Look Leaked, Nexus X or Shamu Moved to Demo Phase
- Google Nexus 8 Confirmed as HTC T1 aka Volantis/Flounder with Freshly-Leaked Specs & Features – Reports
- HTC One M8 for Windows Vs. Nokia Lumia Icon, The Battle Of Windows Phones
- Europe, US Next on ISIS’ Hit List, Says Saudi King; Seized ISIS Laptop Reveals Terrifying Bio-Warfare Plans
- iPhone 6 On Release Date To Feature Qualcomm MDM9625M LTE, 1GB RAM, Mobile Payment Deal With AMEX, 1334x750 Display