Jacqueline Williams Charged for Alleged Race Rant on London Train [VIDEO]
By Hannah Osborne | November 1, 2012 11:19 PM EST
British Transport Police have charged a woman who was filmed allegedly racially abusing fellow passengers on a train from Woolwich Arsenal to Abbey Wood in southeast London.
Police released CCTV images of the woman after a YouTube video showing the alleged tirade was uploaded.
Jacqueline Williams, 47, of Bexleyheath, has been charged with a racially aggravated public order offence and will appear at Bexley magistrates' court on 9 November.
The incident was said to have taken place on 30 October on a train in southeast London.
The woman was accused of shouting and swearing at passengers and telling them to go home, police said.
British Transport Police said it takes all allegations of racism seriously. Det Insp Jeremy Walley said: "We urge anyone with information about this incident to contact us."
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
Join the Conversation
- Brisbane Woman Performs Sex With Dog, Gets Charged With Bestiality
- Top 5 Halloween 2014 Costume Ideas For Teen Boys
- ISIS Parades 30 Sunni Tribesmen Before Shooting Them Dead In Iraqi Town
- Video Showing Woman Getting Sexually Harassed on New York Streets Goes Viral
- Early Heat Wave Breaks Records In Australia; Lighting Storms Spark Bushfires In Queensland [VIDEO]
- Marvel Announces Release Dates Of 11 Upcoming Movies From 2015 To 2019
- Xiaomi Becomes World’s Third Largest Smartphone Manufacturer By Dethroning Huawei
- Entry Of Peshmerga Fighters From Iraq Boosts The Kobani Battle Against ISIS: Turkey Provides Transit
- Nexus 6, 9 Buyers on November Release Will Enjoy These 3 Killer Lollipop 5.0 Features First
- Woman Hanged In Iran Talks Abuse In Prison, Left Chilling Message To Family
- Xiaomi VP Hugo Barra Says ‘Apple iPhone 6 Is The Most Beautiful Smartphone Ever Built’
- Vivo Rumoured To Be Building World’s Thinnest Smartphone With 3.8 MM Thickness