"Castle" Season 5 comes back from a short break with its fifth episode called "Probable Cause." In a teaser last week, ABC released a video showing 'cuffing Castle. Who is the murder victim, and how did the evidence lead to Castle?
Castle stars Nathan Fillion and Stana Katic
Castle's latest episode is half-predictable. Fans would know what is going on a couple of minutes into the drama. Still, the writers did a fine job in exposing what or who was responsible for the obvious frame-up.
Spoiler alert: The following portion reveals minor details in the latest "Castle" episode.
Here are the highlights of 'Castle' Season 5, Episode 5: Probable Cause
- A woman who had been in a secret romantic relationship with a "rich, handsome and generous" man has been murdered.
- NYPD's gathered evidence reveals a trail that leads to Rick Castle. And worse, murder clues are found inside his apartment, too. Esposito brings out the handcuffs as Beckett tries to contain her emotions.
- It occurs to Castle that he is being framed. Everything becomes clear when the real killer shows up to mock him.
- Kate Beckett is an emotional mess. Castle could be a killer and a cheater. But she later realizes where she really stands. She's with Castle, of course. She vows to find out what is going on.
- Beckett tries to prepare her team - Esposito and Ryan - for what they might find when they search Castle's phone records. But they tell her she has no reason to worry.
- Esposito says he loves Castle. (Sweet!)
- Somebody who owed Castle a favor helps out to make things easier for Beckett and the team. They eventually come face-to-face with an old nemesis.
- Castle shows (again) that he's man enough to handle a gun - especially under pressure.
- Castle's name is cleared, but the nemesis is still out there. For now, they can breathe easy. Everyone acts cool on what they have found out.
Castle Season 5 Best Quotes
Here are some of the best quotes from this episode:
"He is an immature, egotistical, self-centered jackass sometimes. But he's not this." - Beckett
"All she said was he was every woman's fairytale: rich, handsome and generous." - Victim's friend
"I know how you feel about the guy. I love him too." - Esposito
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- 'Game of Thrones'-like Film, 'The Queen of the Tearling,' Casts Emma Watson as Lead Star and Exec Producer [PHOTOS]
- Kim Kardashian Baby Girl: Suggested Ways Kanye West’s New Born Can Earn Money to Keep Up with the Kardashians [PHOTOS]
- Asus Transformer Infinity Pad, Sony Vaio Duo, Toshiba Satellite, A Look at Intel's Haswell 4th Generation Ultrabooks and Notebooks [Photos]
- 'Fifty Shades of Grey' Movie Casting: Selena Gomez Open to Nude Role, Ready for Anastasia Steele? [PHOTOS]