UFO Wars Being Engaged in Antarctica - Scientist John Kettler
By Jenalyn Villamarin | October 30, 2012 10:39 AM EST
Former US Military contractor and scientist John Kettler reportedly made a controversial claim about an expanding UFO war being engaged in Antarctica. The announcement was posted last October 26 by the "Exopolitics Institute News Service."
In his own website called "John Kettler Investigates," he has written and posted numerous articles about the US Navy fighting off hostile extraterrestrials that are submerged in the Pacific. "The UFO War continues to expand, with heavy action in the Antarctic Ocean according to highly sensitive sources. Two submarines of the Chinese PLAN (Peoples Liberation Army Navy) have been slammed together, resulting in injuries, but no fatalities, to the submariners inside them," Kettler wrote.
Exopoliticsinstitute.org reports John Kettler further claimed that "20 UFOs, traveling at 25,000 mph, left the Antarctic Ocean in a group and went to Guadalajara, Mexico. Another group of 15, flying at the same speed, went to Argentina."
In an article that he wrote, John Kettler also made other bold allegations about the UFO wars. The "UFO War Explodes Through Entire Pacific Ocean! Now A Coalition War!" article stated that "the Pacific has now become a five-nation coalition war through the Pacific Basin, per supersensitive terrestrial sources. Naval forces involved include the U.S. Navy (U.S.), PLAN (People's Liberation Army Navy) (China), JMSDF (Japanese Maritime Self-Defense Force) (Japan), ROKN (Republic of Korea Navy) (South Korea) and ROCN (Republic of China Navy) (Republic of China/Taiwan)... Total is around 200 ships, including two U.S. aircraft carrier battle groups, many additional surface combatants (frigates through cruisers), numerous submarines and multiple URGs (underway replenishment groups) to keep all the warships fueled, crews fed and supplied with multitudes of items. The UFO War is an unprecedented kind of coalition war with all the headaches and political delicacies that entails."
However, not everybody believed in what John Kettler has said. According to the Exopolitics Institute News Service: "There is good reason to conclude that Kettler's claims are part of a psychological warfare operation that may be related to planning for a false flag alien event." In a conducted poll by the website Current.com, 29% think that the reported claim was "bull****" while 25% believed that the story was a "fact." On the other hand, 25% chose the story to be a "possibility" while 13% went to the "devil" category and 0% went to the "military."
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Taylor Swift Named Forbes' Second Highest Paid Country Musician [PHOTOS]
- Forever Lost: Indescribable Anguish for Malaysia Airlines MH17 Families, Remains of Some Victims May Never Be Found (PHOTOS)
- Global Aviation Accidents: UN to Form Safety Task Force, Gov'ts Should Share Intelligence Info to Avert Future Incidents on Flying Over Warzones (PHOTOS)
- PageSix: Beyonce & Jay Z Union is Not About Love, All About Business & the Brand
Join the Conversation
- Japanese Whalers End Pacific Hunt with 115 Whales Dead and No Disruption from Sea Shepherd
- Viral Video Cyring Sadie: 5-Year-Old Little Girl Does Not Want Her Baby Brother to Grow Up [WATCH VIDEO]
- New Zealand Drafts IWC Resolution to Stop Japanese Whalers from Hunting in 2015
- Pacific Islands Forum Delegates Appeal for Changes to Climate Policies, Better Marine Life Protection
- 'Watch the MH17 Plane Missile Hit Video Tape in Mobile' Goes Viral on Facebook
- Samsung Galaxy S5 Alpha Leaks Online: Release Date, Five Features to Wait for New Smart Phone
- Freshly Leaked Apple iPad Air 2 Cases Confirm Touch ID Sensor; Release Date, Limited Specs and Price Listed
- Photos of Motorola Moto X+1 Prototype and Specs Leak Online, Release Date, Four Fresh Features Revealed
- Moto X Android 4.4.4 KitKat Update Guide: Schedule and How to Install
- Sony Xperia Z3: Release Date, Five Features to Expect from New Android Smart Phone
- Top Surprising Features Of iOS 8
- Top 4 Reasons Why iPhone 6 Will Hit Big Soon After its Sept 2014 Release Date