UFO Wars Being Engaged in Antarctica - Scientist John Kettler
By Jenalyn Villamarin | October 30, 2012 10:39 AM EST
Former US Military contractor and scientist John Kettler reportedly made a controversial claim about an expanding UFO war being engaged in Antarctica. The announcement was posted last October 26 by the "Exopolitics Institute News Service."
In his own website called "John Kettler Investigates," he has written and posted numerous articles about the US Navy fighting off hostile extraterrestrials that are submerged in the Pacific. "The UFO War continues to expand, with heavy action in the Antarctic Ocean according to highly sensitive sources. Two submarines of the Chinese PLAN (Peoples Liberation Army Navy) have been slammed together, resulting in injuries, but no fatalities, to the submariners inside them," Kettler wrote.
Exopoliticsinstitute.org reports John Kettler further claimed that "20 UFOs, traveling at 25,000 mph, left the Antarctic Ocean in a group and went to Guadalajara, Mexico. Another group of 15, flying at the same speed, went to Argentina."
In an article that he wrote, John Kettler also made other bold allegations about the UFO wars. The "UFO War Explodes Through Entire Pacific Ocean! Now A Coalition War!" article stated that "the Pacific has now become a five-nation coalition war through the Pacific Basin, per supersensitive terrestrial sources. Naval forces involved include the U.S. Navy (U.S.), PLAN (People's Liberation Army Navy) (China), JMSDF (Japanese Maritime Self-Defense Force) (Japan), ROKN (Republic of Korea Navy) (South Korea) and ROCN (Republic of China Navy) (Republic of China/Taiwan)... Total is around 200 ships, including two U.S. aircraft carrier battle groups, many additional surface combatants (frigates through cruisers), numerous submarines and multiple URGs (underway replenishment groups) to keep all the warships fueled, crews fed and supplied with multitudes of items. The UFO War is an unprecedented kind of coalition war with all the headaches and political delicacies that entails."
However, not everybody believed in what John Kettler has said. According to the Exopolitics Institute News Service: "There is good reason to conclude that Kettler's claims are part of a psychological warfare operation that may be related to planning for a false flag alien event." In a conducted poll by the website Current.com, 29% think that the reported claim was "bull****" while 25% believed that the story was a "fact." On the other hand, 25% chose the story to be a "possibility" while 13% went to the "devil" category and 0% went to the "military."
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Kate Middleton First Official Solo Trip: Details For Malta Tour Revealed [PHOTOS]
- 2014 MTV Video Music Awards: Full List Of Winners, Miley Cyrus ‘Wrecking Ball’ Bags Video Of The Year [PHOTOS]
- Manny Pacquiao Vs. Chris Algieri World Tour Kick Off Press Conference In Macau [PHOTOS]
- Kate Middleton’s Mom Accused Of Being A Social Climber, Prince George Not Seen By Relatives
Join the Conversation
- Video: Man's Privates Gets Exposed For the ALS Ice Bucket Challenge
- James Foley's Family and Boss Reject Syrian Claim of Foley Killed A Year Ago
- Perth Train Racist Attack Caught on Camera [VIDEO]
- Fate of MH370, MH17 Trigger Mass Resignation of Crew in Malaysia Airlines
- ISIS $3 Million Daily Oil Revenues Fund Operations; Obama to Build International Coalition to Widen Assault
- Apple on iPhone 6 Release Date One Week After September 9 Despite Display Shortage Starting $800
- James Foley Video Had A Change Of Actor – Expert Points Out
- Canada Concerned About Russia’s Military Expansion in Arctic
- Nokia X2 vs. Nokia Lumia 530 - Specifications, Features And Price Showdown
- Trending: Ice Bucket Challenge Replaced By Rubble Bucket Challenge By People Of Gaza
- Hundreds of Men Rape Teen for Three Years
- Nexus 6 Release Date Will Intro Android 5.0 aka Lemon Meringue Pie with Killer Specs & Features