Barry Hall Up Close and Personal: Dives from Controversies to AFL Trading Clubs
By Christine Gaylican | October 29, 2012 3:44 PM EST
AFL goal kicker and on-the-side boxer Barry Hall comfortably enjoys the hot seat with AFL experts Mike Sheahan, Angus Sampson, and Cam Mooney over a Gillette close shave.
Barry, whose club wins matches his record controversial knockouts of opponents in the football arena, has been cool and candid about his previous faux pas.
He shares with Mike, Angus and Cam over a Gillette Close Shave session that indeed the on-and off-field incidents that happened while he was still with Melbourne's St. Kilda were a bit off-key and immature, but still stands by them.
The big, bold and brazen Barry notes that growing much in the country allows you to be always on the defensive and offensive mode and at times will not allow any form of heckling to pass by without fighting back.
Considered to be one of the best forwards in the AFL, being named All-Australian, as he lead his various club's goalkicking on nine occasions and as captain of the Sydney Swans to the AFL Grand Final Victory in 2005.
In July 2011, Barry Hall made history by becoming the first player to kick 100 goals for three different AFL teams.
He shares in this video how the the career-changing trade shaped Barry Hall's performance and made a name for himself in AFL history.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- In Photos, Typhoon Rammasun Blasts the Philippines
- Ellen DeGeneres Caught Cheating with Mutual Friend Before Portia de Rossi’s Rehab – Reports [PHOTOS]
- Flight MH17 Attack: Russians Claim 'Putin A Terrorist,' Memorial at Dutch Embassy Overflows [PHOTOS]
- Malaysia Airlines MH17: Vital Black Boxes Finally Land in Hands of Malaysian Authorities, Rebels Announce Ceasefire (PHOTOS/VIDEOS)
Join the Conversation
- Jeremy Lin Demands More Playing Time From Lakers Next Season
- $300 Million at Stake for Floyd Mayweather vs. Manny Pacquiao Showdown
- Roger Federer is ‘The Greatest of All Time' - Novak Djokovic’s Coach Boris Becker
- Roger Federer Tops Forbes’ List of Most Financially Valuable Athlete; Maria Sharapova and Li Na Also Make the Cut
- Rafael Nadal’s Retirement Plan Includes Becoming Pro Poker Player; Spaniard To Unveil New Serve at US Open
- Google Nexus 8 Release Date Soon Along with 2 More HTC Android Tablets – Reports
- Windows Phone 8.1 Update Rollout: 20 Nokia Lumia Phones Eligible and 13 New Features to be Added
- Moto 360 Price Speculations, Key Features, Strategic Release Date, Design: A Watch That is More Than Just Time
- Samsung Galaxy Note 4 Apps Leak Online, Five Fresh Features to Expect from the Android Smartphone
- Three New Moto G Successors Spotted in FCC Document Dubbed Moto G2, Moto M and More --Reports
- Sony PlayStation 4 Outsells a Resurgent Xbox One in June
- Killer Xiaomi Mi4 at $369 Likely to Come With 5.0-Inch Display, Snapdragon 801 Processor, 3GB RAM and More