Rihanna Wants Best Friend Katy Perry to Attend her 'Dream Wedding' to Chris Brown
By IBTimes Staff Reporter | October 27, 2012 10:07 PM EST
Following reports that Rihanna is getting serious in her renewed relationship with Chris Brown, it has now emerged that the Barbados singer would like best friend Katy Perry to attend her wedding to the rapper.
The 24-year-old is reportedly planning the guest list for her "dream wedding" and claimed that she would be "disappointed" if best friend Katy Perry didn't turn up.
"Of course Katy [Perry] will be invited. She can see why Katy and plenty of her other friends can't get behind her decision. But Ri's not going to let anything affect anything," a source told British magazine Look.
"Rihanna wasn't at Katy's wedding to Russell [Brand], so it wouldn't be a shock to people if Katy doesn't turn up. But I think Rihanna would be really disappointed."
Among other celebrities Rihanna wants at her wedding are Stella McCartney and Jay-Z.
Brown and Rihanna recently made headlines after they hugged each other in front of a live television audience during the 2012 MTV Video Music Awards (VMAs). The Caribbean singer had also tweeted her support for Brown, before a court hearing in Los Angeles. The two were reportedly seen kissing at a New York City nightclub.
Brown admitted his love for Rihanna in a video which followed his break-up with model Karrueche Tran. The two have had a tempestuous relationship, with Brown still on probation after being convicted of assaulting Rihanna in 2009.
Meanwhile, sources close to the Diamonds' singer said she was never concerned about Tran's relationship with Brown, whom he dated for a year. Though she has been criticised for remaining in touch with Brown, she has received approval from her father, Ronald Fenty.
"I know they love each other. They always have," he told In Touch. "She's happiest when she's around him, and as long as she's happy, I am happy and the whole world should be too."
"I think everyone makes mistakes and they shouldn't be held to them forever. Everyone should be forgiven once. There's a lot more to Chris than the whole world knows".
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Jeremy Lin, Kobe Bryant Among The Top 5 Overpaid Players In The NBA (Part 1 - Western Conference)
- Reasons Why Michael Jordan Is Better Than LeBron James [PHOTOS And VIDEO]
- Dwyane Wade, Joe Johnson, Amare Stoudemire Among Worst Contracts In The NBA (Part 2 - Eastern Conference)
- Brawl-Marred Game in NFL Week 3: Philadelphia Eagles 37, Washington Redskins 34 [PHOTOS]
Join the Conversation
- Shocking Inside Stories Of Prince Charles and Princess Diana Revealed By Former Press Officer
- 'Once Upon A Time' Season 4 Spoilers: Queen Elsa Of 'Frozen' May Not Be The Big Villain (Premiere Date In A Week's Time)
- Rihanna Nude Photos Leaked – The Fappening 2: Second Wave Of Celebrities Nude Pictures Leak on 4chan And Reddit
- Another Celebrity Nude Photo Leak: Naked Pics Of Liam Payne And Kim Kardashian Uploaded Online
- Madonna Posts Video Of Son Hailed As Possibly The Next Dancing Prodigy
- Nexus 6, 8 Release Date is Halloween 2014 as Android L Intro Set for October 16
- New Samsung Galaxy Note 4 and Galaxy S5 Android 5.0 L Killer Features, Encryption and More
- Moto G 2014 v Asus Zenfone 5 – Specification Comparison Shows Zenfone 5 Is A Good Alternative for Moto G
- Android 5.0 L Nexus 4, Nexus 5, Nexus 7 Release in October, Google Employees Offer Hint
- Microsoft Doubles OneDrive Space To 30GB Due To iOS 8 Update Issues
- Nexus 8, Nexus 9 Release Date, Device Name And Price Conundrum: What To Expect?
- G20 Summit in Nov: No Consensus to Bar Russia, Putin Open to Attend in Australia