Rihanna Wants Best Friend Katy Perry to Attend her 'Dream Wedding' to Chris Brown
By IBTimes Staff Reporter | October 27, 2012 10:07 PM EST
Following reports that Rihanna is getting serious in her renewed relationship with Chris Brown, it has now emerged that the Barbados singer would like best friend Katy Perry to attend her wedding to the rapper.
The 24-year-old is reportedly planning the guest list for her "dream wedding" and claimed that she would be "disappointed" if best friend Katy Perry didn't turn up.
"Of course Katy [Perry] will be invited. She can see why Katy and plenty of her other friends can't get behind her decision. But Ri's not going to let anything affect anything," a source told British magazine Look.
"Rihanna wasn't at Katy's wedding to Russell [Brand], so it wouldn't be a shock to people if Katy doesn't turn up. But I think Rihanna would be really disappointed."
Among other celebrities Rihanna wants at her wedding are Stella McCartney and Jay-Z.
Brown and Rihanna recently made headlines after they hugged each other in front of a live television audience during the 2012 MTV Video Music Awards (VMAs). The Caribbean singer had also tweeted her support for Brown, before a court hearing in Los Angeles. The two were reportedly seen kissing at a New York City nightclub.
Brown admitted his love for Rihanna in a video which followed his break-up with model Karrueche Tran. The two have had a tempestuous relationship, with Brown still on probation after being convicted of assaulting Rihanna in 2009.
Meanwhile, sources close to the Diamonds' singer said she was never concerned about Tran's relationship with Brown, whom he dated for a year. Though she has been criticised for remaining in touch with Brown, she has received approval from her father, Ronald Fenty.
"I know they love each other. They always have," he told In Touch. "She's happiest when she's around him, and as long as she's happy, I am happy and the whole world should be too."
"I think everyone makes mistakes and they shouldn't be held to them forever. Everyone should be forgiven once. There's a lot more to Chris than the whole world knows".
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Prince William & Kate Middleton Caught Flirting In A Countryside Dinner Date [PHOTOS]
- Kate Middleton’s Mom Accused Of Being A Social Climber, Prince George Not Seen By Relatives
- Prince William & Kate Middleton Boards London Train in Casual Disguise, Royal Couple’s Incognito Plan A Huge Hit [PHOTOS]
- Angelina Jolie & Brad Pitt’s Top Secret Wedding Tramps Jennifer Aniston’s ‘Friends’ Reunion & Pregnancy Talks [PHOTOS]
Join the Conversation
- Jennifer Lawrence’s Nude Photos and Videos Leaked by 4Chan Hacker; Ariana Grande, Lea Michele, Mary Elizabeth Winstead, Kate Upton’s Also Included
- Celebrities’ Leaked Nude Photos: Master-List Printed, Selena Gomez, Kim Kardashian, Kate Upton, Jennifer Lawrence, Kaley Cuoco, Rihanna, More Names On It
- Nick Cannon–Mariah Carey Divorce Reports: Nick Dating Younger Woman
- Nude Photos Leaked: Mary Elizabeth Winstead Says Nude Photos Hers, Faces Backlash, Takes Twitter Break
- ‘Bachelor In Paradise’ Spoilers: Find Out Whether AshLee Frazier And Graham Bunn Last Till The End; Meet The New Arrivals Of Episode 6
- 5.5-Inch iPhone 6 is iPhone Air on Sept 19 Release Date: 5 Things to Consider Before Buying
- Pricey iPhone 6 on Release Date Likely but with 3X Retina Resolution & Mobile Payment Service – Reports
- Nexus 6 Release Date Update: Moto X+1 Look Leaked, Nexus X or Shamu Moved to Demo Phase
- Google Nexus 8 Confirmed as HTC T1 aka Volantis/Flounder with Freshly-Leaked Specs & Features – Reports
- Europe, US Next on ISIS’ Hit List, Says Saudi King; Seized ISIS Laptop Reveals Terrifying Bio-Warfare Plans
- iPhone 6 On Release Date To Feature Qualcomm MDM9625M LTE, 1GB RAM, Mobile Payment Deal With AMEX, 1334x750 Display
- HTC One M8 for Windows Vs. Nokia Lumia Icon, The Battle Of Windows Phones