Rihanna Wants Best Friend Katy Perry to Attend her 'Dream Wedding' to Chris Brown
By IBTimes Staff Reporter | October 27, 2012 10:07 PM EST
Following reports that Rihanna is getting serious in her renewed relationship with Chris Brown, it has now emerged that the Barbados singer would like best friend Katy Perry to attend her wedding to the rapper.
The 24-year-old is reportedly planning the guest list for her "dream wedding" and claimed that she would be "disappointed" if best friend Katy Perry didn't turn up.
"Of course Katy [Perry] will be invited. She can see why Katy and plenty of her other friends can't get behind her decision. But Ri's not going to let anything affect anything," a source told British magazine Look.
"Rihanna wasn't at Katy's wedding to Russell [Brand], so it wouldn't be a shock to people if Katy doesn't turn up. But I think Rihanna would be really disappointed."
Among other celebrities Rihanna wants at her wedding are Stella McCartney and Jay-Z.
Brown and Rihanna recently made headlines after they hugged each other in front of a live television audience during the 2012 MTV Video Music Awards (VMAs). The Caribbean singer had also tweeted her support for Brown, before a court hearing in Los Angeles. The two were reportedly seen kissing at a New York City nightclub.
Brown admitted his love for Rihanna in a video which followed his break-up with model Karrueche Tran. The two have had a tempestuous relationship, with Brown still on probation after being convicted of assaulting Rihanna in 2009.
Meanwhile, sources close to the Diamonds' singer said she was never concerned about Tran's relationship with Brown, whom he dated for a year. Though she has been criticised for remaining in touch with Brown, she has received approval from her father, Ronald Fenty.
"I know they love each other. They always have," he told In Touch. "She's happiest when she's around him, and as long as she's happy, I am happy and the whole world should be too."
"I think everyone makes mistakes and they shouldn't be held to them forever. Everyone should be forgiven once. There's a lot more to Chris than the whole world knows".
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
Join the Conversation
- Ian Somerhalder–Nina Dobrev Reunion Not Happening: 'The Vampire Diaries' (TVD) Star Is 'Falling In Love' With Nikki Reed—Report
- ‘Sons of Anarchy’ Season 7, Episode 7 Spoilers: Gemma’s World Starts To Crumble in ‘Greensleeves’ [VIDEO]
- 'Fifty Shades of Grey' Plot Update: Sexy Scenes Revealed, Jamie Dornan Kisses Dakota Johnson In Reshoot
- ‘Big Brother Australia’ Lawson’s Girlfriend Reportedly Entering the House Plus Sandra Gets Evicted [VIDEO]
- 'NCIS' Season 12, Episode 5 Spoilers: Gibbs' Gut OKs FBI Agent Leia Pendergast; A Favorite Guest Star Returns [Watch NCIS 12x5 Promo Video]
- Chilling: New ISIS Video Addresses Australia; Aussie Teen Delivers Message
- The Pirate Bay Blockade: Cost Of Blocking Websites Like TPB Is Ridiculously High
- Xiaomi Mi4 And MiPad Prices Likely Slashed, Thanks To Rivals Oppo, OnePlus And Meizu
- Virginia Woman Who Posted Naked Image Of Ex-BF’s New Partner 1st Person Charged Under Revenge Porn Law
- No Mercy: ISIS, Father Stones to Death Daughter for Alleged Adultery
- Meizu MX4 Pro To Arrive In November In Black And White Colours, Features Higher Than QHD Display, Exynos 5430 SoC And 3 GB RAM
- Israel Loses A Friend in UN Security Council As New Zealand Replaces Australia