This Day For Democrats: Obama Says Romney Would Overturn Roe v. Wade
By Ashley Portero | October 27, 2012 1:44 AM EST
Vice President Joe Biden is traveling to Wisconsin for some last-minute campaigning at the University of Wisconsin and the University of Wisconsin-Parkside.
President Barack Obama is tied with Mitt Romney in Colorado, according to new Wall Street Journal/NBC News/Marist poll. The survey also found Obama barely beating Romney in Nevada, 50 to 47 percent, among likely voters.
In an interview with Rolling Stone, Obama said there is no question that Romney would like to see the Supreme Court overturn Roe v. Wade if he is elected president.
This week, spending by conservative-affiliated outside spending groups Crossroads GPS, Americans for Prosperity and Patriot Majority broke $200 million. Eighty-eight percent of that money went toward attack ads targeting Democratic candidates.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Join the Conversation
- Russia-NATO Tactical Warplanes In Rapid Stand-off; Putin Orders Snap Military Drills
- Russia Does Not Belong To International Financial System Says David Cameron, Plus New Sanctions Imminent -- Reports
- Russia Decides Not To Involve Ukraine's Facilties In Its Strategic Missile Production Plans
- ISIS Does Killing Spree Of Over 150 Women, Girls Because They Refused To Marry Mad, Crazy Jihadists
- Russia and US Fight For Underwater Drone Supremacy; Moscow Builds More Warplanes Than US