‘Teen Mom’ Farrah Abraham Debuts New Face After Plastic Surgery
By IBTimes Staff Reporter | October 25, 2012 7:54 AM EST
“Teen Mom” Farrah Abraham has debuted her new face to InTouch Magazine after undergoing plastic surgery.
According to Abraham, who gained fame for her role on the 2009 MTV reality television show “16 and Pregnant,” she underwent rhinoplasty and a received a chin implant on Oct. 7 in Bal Harbour, Fla.
"I've hated my nose since I was 13," said Abraham. "I don't have to hate anything on my face ever again. I feel gorgeous!"
The surgeries were the second time Abraham has gone under the knife. She previously got breast augmentation in 2010 for a price tag of $5,000, less than a third of the $16,000 she spent on the newest surgeries. But Abraham swears the procedures were worth every penny for her.
"I hate that surgeries cost this much, but it was worth it," she told InTouch. "There was pain, but it was very worth it."
Abraham was one of six girls who agreed to have their lives filmed after discovering they were pregnant. Abraham, who was an aspiring model before giving birth, went on to appear on the spinoff show “Teen Mom,” documenting her life as a single mother to daughter Sophia.
Since then she has released a memoir and music album, titled “My Teenage Dream Ended,” based on her struggles as a single mom. In the book and album, which were released simultaneously on Aug. 31, Abraham opened up about the pain of losing her former boyfriend and the father of her daughter, Derek Underwood, in a car crash.
"I got off the phone and I tried to calm down, but my mind was racing. Derek was the father of the baby I was carrying inside me. He was my first love, my only true love. We hadn't spoken in more than two months, but crazily I had still hoped we had a future together -- me, him, and our baby, as one happy family. It's every teenage girl's dream, isn't it? You meet a boy, you fall in love, and then one day you have a family and grow old together, happily ever after,” Abraham writes in the memoir, according to Wet Paint.
Abraham’s autobiography went on to become a New York Times Best Seller, but her album received poor reviews. Abraham recently said she is dating a staffer for Ryan Seacrest named John Parra.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Kate Middleton Suffocated in Kensington Palace, Queen Elizabeth Reported War With The Duchess [PHOTOS]
- Chris Martin Dating Reports: Jennifer Lawrence Vs Gwyneth Paltrow [PHOTOS]
- 2014 MTV Video Music Awards: Everything To Know [PHOTOS]
- British Style Icon Kate Middleton Fashion Talk With Camilla Parker-Bowles Daughter-In-Law [PHOTOS]
Join the Conversation
- The Burka Avenger Educates Children While Fighting For Girls' Education Rights In New Pakistan TV Show
- Christopher Walken To Play Mob Boss In Film Adaptation Of Four Seasons Musical 'Jersey Boys'
- William Cantrell Mistakes Human Ashes For Cocaine, May Have Snorted Remains
- Giant Alligator Eats 80-Pound Dog In North Carolina, Gator May Still Be Alive
- Steve McQueen's Last Ride, 1952 Custom Chevy Pickup Truck, Hits The Auction Block
- 4.7-Inch, 5.5-Inch iPhone 6 Models Confirmed with Similar Build, Cam Features & 300+ Screen Pixels on Release Date
- Apple iPhone 6 Release Date, iPhone 6C or 6L Anticipation: Three Things Should Matter To New Phone Shoppers
- Xiaomi Mi4 vs iPhone 6: Why Forecasts Favor Mi4 as The Next Best Phone Against iPhone 6
- James Foley: More Chilling Information Revealed By Escaped Journalists
- James Foley Beheading Video Has Play-Acting Portions – Video Experts Say
- Samsung Galaxy Note 3 LTE Android 4.4.2, Android 4.4.4Guide: Installation and When to Hit Your Region
- Companies Push Back IPO Plans Due to Mega Alibaba Share Launch