Cristina Fierro Testifies About Alleged Underage Sex Encounter With Ex-Giant Lawrence Taylor
By IBTimes Staff Reporter | October 25, 2012 7:15 AM EST
A teenage girl who accused former New York Giants linebacker Lawrence Taylor of sexually assaulting her when she was 16 cried as she described the alleged encounter in court, according to multiple media accounts.
Cristina Fierro, now 19, says she is suing NFL Hall of Famer to hold him accountable. She claims that she was suicidal after the assault and began taking medication for depression, insomnia and anxiety.
Taylor is already serving six years of probation after pleading guilty to charges of, “misdemeanor charges of sexual misconduct and patronizing an underage prostitute for having sex with her in 2010,” according to the Associated Press.
Fierro recounted to the jury in the U.S. District Court that she didn’t know who Taylor was when she discovered him naked in a hotel bed in Montebello, NY, and another man forced her to have sex with Taylor for $300.
According to Fierro, Taylor taunted her and caressed her back as she turned away from him in the beginning of the encounter.
"He said I had nice curly hair like his wife," she said.
Attempting to escape, Fierro said she went into a bathroom and called her uncle who advised her to call 911; however, the police never came.
When the sex act began, Fierro said she tried to push Taylor off of her but was not able due to his size compared to hers.
In response to telling him that it was her, “first time,” Fierro said Taylor told her, “just relax.”
"It was really rough and painful," she said in her testimony.
Afterwards, she said Taylor gave her $300 and said, “Here, can you turn the TV off on your way out?”
Taylor’s lawyer, Arthur Aidala gave his opening statement during the first day of the trial, saying that Taylor thought Fierro was “sent by a friend, who offered ‘female companionship,’” and that he never used force or violence on her.
Noting that Taylor has already been convicted of a sexual misconduct with an underage girl, Aidala suggested that Taylor has already been punished for his crime, and that Fierro’s law suit is "a money grab" due to Taylor’s notoriety.
Aidala has requested to present during cross examination on Wednesday, a rape kit showing the semen of Taylor as well as two other men. According to the AP, the judge did not immediately decide.
Taylor will also testify on Wednesday.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Brawl-Marred Game in NFL Week 3: Philadelphia Eagles 37, Washington Redskins 34 [PHOTOS]
- NFL Monday Night Football Recap: Chicago Bears 27, New York Jets 19
- Kate Middleton, Kelly Brook Have 'Most Perfect Breasts' While Kim Kardashian, Rihanna Have 'Least Desirable' Breasts, New Survey Finds [SEE PHOTOS]
- Jeremy Lin, Kobe Bryant Among The Top 5 Overpaid Players In The NBA (Part 1 - Western Conference)
Join the Conversation
- The Burka Avenger Educates Children While Fighting For Girls' Education Rights In New Pakistan TV Show
- Christopher Walken To Play Mob Boss In Film Adaptation Of Four Seasons Musical 'Jersey Boys'
- William Cantrell Mistakes Human Ashes For Cocaine, May Have Snorted Remains
- Giant Alligator Eats 80-Pound Dog In North Carolina, Gator May Still Be Alive
- Steve McQueen's Last Ride, 1952 Custom Chevy Pickup Truck, Hits The Auction Block
- Nexus 6, 8 Release Date is Halloween 2014 as Android L Intro Set for October 16
- Galaxy Note 4 vs iPhone 6 Plus: Better Performing Display and Best Overall Screen
- Samsung Galaxy Note 4 vs Samsung Galaxy S5: Battle of the Samsung Flagship Smartphones
- Apple iPad Air 2, OS X Yosemite Release Date Set For October, While iPad Mini 3 With Retina Headed For 2015 Release
- Moto G 2014 v Asus Zenfone 5 – Specification Comparison Shows Zenfone 5 Is A Good Alternative for Moto G
- Android 5.0 L Nexus 4, Nexus 5, Nexus 7 Release in October, Google Employees Offer Hint
- Galaxy Note 4 vs iPhone 6: Performance, Sales, iOS 8 and Android 5.0 L