Top After-Market NYSE Movers (SunTrust, Quicksilver, BEAM, Ryder, AMD, Greenhill, Genco Shipping, H&R Block, LSI Corp)
By Satya Nagendra | October 23, 2012 2:51 PM EST
The top after-market NYSE gainers Monday were SunTrust Banks, Quicksilver Resources Inc, BEAM Inc, Ryder System and Advanced Micro Devices. The top after-market NYSE losers were Greenhill & Co, Genco Shipping & Trading, H&R Block, Global Partners LP and LSI Corp.
SunTrust Banks, Inc. (STI) shares surged 3.38 percent to $28.61 in post-market trading. The company stock plunged more than 3 percent in regular trading. SunTrust Banks reported third quarter net income of $1.1 billion or $1.98 per share, up from $211 million or $0.39 per share in the same period a year-earlier.
Quicksilver Resources Inc. (KWK) shares gained 2.57 percent to $4.39 in post-market trading. The company stock tumbled more than 6 percent in regular trading.
BEAM Inc. (BEAM) shares advanced 1.85 percent to $57.27 in post-market trading. The company stock was upgraded to “overweight” rating from an “equal weight” rating at Morgan Stanley.
Ryder System, Inc (R) shares advanced 1.75 percent to $44.19 in post-market trading. The stock has a 52-week low of $32.76, a 52-week high of $57.63 and $2.22 billion in market capitalization.
Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. (AMD) shares rose 1.43 percent to $2.13 in post-market trading. The stock has a 52-week low of $2.09, a 52-week high of $8.35 and $1.49 billion in market capitalization.
Greenhill & Co., Inc. (GHL) shares plunged 4.41 percent to $46.27 in post-market trading. The company stock surged nearly 5 percent in regular trading.
Genco Shipping & Trading Ltd. (GNK) stock plunged 3.68 percent to $3.40 in post-market trading. The stock has a 52-week low of $2.09, a 52-week high of $10.12 and $154.69 million in market capitalization.
H&R Block, Inc. (HRB) shares plunged 3.63 percent to $17.10 in post-market trading. The company stock surged more than 3.5 percent in regular trading.
Global Partners LP (GLP) shares fell 2.12 percent to $27.22 in post-market trading. The stock has a 52-week low of $18.07, a 52-week high of $27.91 and $769.25 million in market capitalization.
LSI Corp. (LSI) shares fell 1.09 percent to $6.36 in post-market trading. The stock has a 52-week low of $5.06, a 52-week high of $9.20 and $3.59 billion in market capitalization.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Prince Harry & Camilla Thurlow Getting Serious, St. Tropez Holiday Before The Prince’s 30th Birthday [PHOTOS]
- Angelina Jolie & Brad Pitt Heads to Malta For New Movie After A Whirlwind French Wedding [PHOTOS]
- Prince William & Kate Middleton Caught Flirting In A Countryside Dinner Date [PHOTOS]
- Chris Martin Getting Serious With Jennifer Lawrence, Actress Joining Coldplay Tour [PHOTOS]
Join the Conversation
- Tourre on stand says email in SEC case 'not accurate'
- Syrian authorities blocking access to needy in Homs - Red Cross
- Faith in European Union at low ebb, EU poll says
- Former UBS banker gets 18 months, $1 million fine, for muni bid-rigging scheme
- U.S. judge halts challenges to Detroit's bankruptcy bid
- Apple iPhone 6 Actual Release Date after September 9 Confirmed 128GB Variant with New Resolution
- Moto G2 Release Roundup: Specs, Pricing, and Release Date Details
- PlayStation 4 Killing Xbox One Costing Microsoft Millions But It's Fine
- Google Chrome 64-bit for Windows 8 and Window 7 with Mac Beta Available
- Apple iOS 8 vs Android 5.0 L: OS Wars Puts Android to Lower while Apple to Higher
- Nexus 6 on Release Date Confirmed with Phablet-Size Display as FCC Filing Hints of 5.9-Inch Screen
- Pricey iPhone 6 on Release Date Likely but with 3X Retina Resolution & Mobile Payment Service – Reports