Top After-Market NYSE Movers (SunTrust, Quicksilver, BEAM, Ryder, AMD, Greenhill, Genco Shipping, H&R Block, LSI Corp)
By Satya Nagendra | October 23, 2012 2:51 PM EST
The top after-market NYSE gainers Monday were SunTrust Banks, Quicksilver Resources Inc, BEAM Inc, Ryder System and Advanced Micro Devices. The top after-market NYSE losers were Greenhill & Co, Genco Shipping & Trading, H&R Block, Global Partners LP and LSI Corp.
SunTrust Banks, Inc. (STI) shares surged 3.38 percent to $28.61 in post-market trading. The company stock plunged more than 3 percent in regular trading. SunTrust Banks reported third quarter net income of $1.1 billion or $1.98 per share, up from $211 million or $0.39 per share in the same period a year-earlier.
Quicksilver Resources Inc. (KWK) shares gained 2.57 percent to $4.39 in post-market trading. The company stock tumbled more than 6 percent in regular trading.
BEAM Inc. (BEAM) shares advanced 1.85 percent to $57.27 in post-market trading. The company stock was upgraded to “overweight” rating from an “equal weight” rating at Morgan Stanley.
Ryder System, Inc (R) shares advanced 1.75 percent to $44.19 in post-market trading. The stock has a 52-week low of $32.76, a 52-week high of $57.63 and $2.22 billion in market capitalization.
Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. (AMD) shares rose 1.43 percent to $2.13 in post-market trading. The stock has a 52-week low of $2.09, a 52-week high of $8.35 and $1.49 billion in market capitalization.
Greenhill & Co., Inc. (GHL) shares plunged 4.41 percent to $46.27 in post-market trading. The company stock surged nearly 5 percent in regular trading.
Genco Shipping & Trading Ltd. (GNK) stock plunged 3.68 percent to $3.40 in post-market trading. The stock has a 52-week low of $2.09, a 52-week high of $10.12 and $154.69 million in market capitalization.
H&R Block, Inc. (HRB) shares plunged 3.63 percent to $17.10 in post-market trading. The company stock surged more than 3.5 percent in regular trading.
Global Partners LP (GLP) shares fell 2.12 percent to $27.22 in post-market trading. The stock has a 52-week low of $18.07, a 52-week high of $27.91 and $769.25 million in market capitalization.
LSI Corp. (LSI) shares fell 1.09 percent to $6.36 in post-market trading. The stock has a 52-week low of $5.06, a 52-week high of $9.20 and $3.59 billion in market capitalization.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- NFL MNF: Pittsburgh Steelers 30, Houston Texans 23 [PHOTOS]
- 2014 MLB World Series Game 1: San Francisco Giants 7, Kansas City Royals 1 [PHOTOS]
- 2014 MLB World Series - Game 2: Kansas City Royals 7, San Francisco Giants 2 [PHOTOS]
- NFL Thursday Recap - Denver Broncos 35, San Diego Chargers 21: Peyton Manning Has 3 TDs In Easy Win [PHOTOS]
Join the Conversation
- Tourre on stand says email in SEC case 'not accurate'
- Syrian authorities blocking access to needy in Homs - Red Cross
- Faith in European Union at low ebb, EU poll says
- Former UBS banker gets 18 months, $1 million fine, for muni bid-rigging scheme
- U.S. judge halts challenges to Detroit's bankruptcy bid
- Xiaomi Redmi 1S vs. Sharp Aquos Crystal – Specifications, Features And Price Showdown
- ASUS Releases A Teaser Indicating The Arrival of New Zenfone and ZenWatch On October 28
- Boy Stoned To Death For Alleged Rape, Victim Receives Dowry From Militants
- Three Dual SIM Samsung Galaxy Note 4 Duos Variants Comes To China
- Russia is Creating Underwater Combat Robots to Protect its Arctic Territories
- ‘Lone Wolf’ Attack on Canada Parliament Hill Could be ISIS-Related
- Update HTC One M7 with LG G2 with Android 4.4.2 as Sprint OTA: Fixes and Installation