The Twilight Saga is set to bid goodbye to the big screen next month with the showing of "Breaking Dawn Part 2" in theaters worldwide. However, this may not be the end of the series.
There are rumors circulating that a spin-off project could be in the works in some form or another, with something set in the same world as Bella, Edward and Jacob.
Summit Entertainment via Twitt
‘The Twilight Saga: Breaking Dawn Part 2’ New Poster and Movie Stills Revealed
Speculations arise that a remake or reboot for the Twilight franchise will probably be released in June.
According to Movie Hole, sources say they are hearing all sorts of things about a possible follow-up to Breaking Dawn, "from a 'TV show or film spin-off, merely set in the same world as the one in the movies but not featuring the main trio, is being seriously considered" with "The Wolf Pack, one area of interest'."
Thus, the story of Bella and Edward is ending this November. However, we may be able to see another form of the series. It could be on the small screen featuring another perspective or another coven or Jacob and Reneesmee. The options are endless. Below are some of the possible themes of the spin-off.
- Jacob and Renesmee - One of the interests in the film is the imprinting that Jacob made to Reneesmee. Thus, Twi-hards are anticipating a love story that may unfold between a werewolf and a human-vampire hybrid.
- Twilight Fifth Installment - Another possible focus of the story is continuing Twilight itself. What happened after the Volturi left? It may be nice to know how Bella worked her way as a vampire in the Cullen household.
- Edward's Perspective - One of the strongest possibilities for a reboot is narrating the story based on Edward's perspective based on the book "Midnight Sun".
- Volturi and Other Covens - It is quite interesting to dwell in the world of vampires. A story narrative can be extracted from the strongest vampire coven, The Volturi. The beautiful Denali coven can also be a contender.
- The Quilettes - The Twilight mostly revolved around Bella and the Cullens (vampire). The wolf pack, the Quilettes, have some interesting characters that filmmakers could focus on. Summit may be looking at the runaway success of MTV's Teen Wolf which, if you ask us, was only created because Twilight popularized wolves.
This means that Meyer will have to make this decision of a spin-off. Her input will be important to the development of new characters in the reboot since she is the one that created them and has a better understanding of their backgrounds.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Australia Bids Adieu to Adam Spencer's Mornings on ABC's "702 Breakfast" Show [PHOTOS]
- Top 10 Hottest Celebrities with Shocking Weight Loss (And Find Out Their Secrets!) [PHOTOS]
- SEE PHOTOS! Eva Longoria Wears No Panties at Cannes 2013, Revealed in Embarrassing Wardrobe Malfunction [SLIDESHOW]
- Demi Lovato Snapped Getting Flirty with The X-Factor Boss, Simon Cowell? [PHOTOS]