Gossip Girl Season 6: Blair and Chuck Wedding, Who interrupted the scene? (SPOILERS)
By Arlene Paredes | October 18, 2012 7:23 PM EST
Gossip Girl is drawing closer to its end each week. Wedding photos of Blair Waldorf and Chuck Bass have recently been released, revealing what could be the last moments of the series. But then the wedding gets interrupted. Or at least after the part where they each said 'I do.' Who figured in the scene?
But first -- get to know the witnesses to the Waldorf-Bass nuptials. BuzzSugar released some lovely photos.
Serena is positively ecstatic. She's got a bouquet in one hand and a mobile phone camera in the other. Lonely Boy Dan looks on with a happy kind of sad vibe going on. Nate and Jack Bass go for a round of celebratory applause. And also, there is a hint of quiet happiness in the eyes of - wait for it - Georgina Sparks!
The ever beloved Dorota is in one of the pictures, too. A tiny vertical part of someone who looks like Lily is also in one of the pictures.
In another one of the spoiler photos, Chuck is seen looking upset. Someone seems to have crashed the wedding. Next picture shows -- uh-oh, troubled wedding too soon? But what - no, who could have brought this trouble? Could it be one or two of those in the wedding photos?
Gossip Girl: A farewell wedding at the series finale?
Prior to the release of the photos, celebrity blogger Perez Hilton has reported Leighton Meester (Blair) and Blake Lively (Serena) were spotted filming a scene at Central Park.
Apparently, the scenes are part of what could be the final episode of Gossip Girl. Meester was then wearing an intricately designed gorgeous blue gown, which is actually her character's wedding dress.
Serena and Dan ties the knot, too -- Gossip Girl Finale Dream Sequence or For Real?
Just a day after photos of the Blair and Chuck wedding made the internet rounds, photos of Serena and Dan getting married also surfaced. Serena looks vibrant in a white wedding gown with shades of gold.
Fans were quick to guess "dream sequence" considering how things stand between Dan and Serena by the second episode (aired this week) of the final season. Then again, there could be a flash forward somewhere in the season's short future.
There are only eight more episodes to go before Gossip Girl bids final adieu to the Upper East siders. Fans who have watched the series from the beginning will miss hearing the infamous still-mysterious character say, "Gossip Girl here."
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Still The World Champions: Team USA Overpowers Serbia, 129-92 To Win 2014 FIBA World Cup [PHOTOS]
- Pope Francis: World War III Has Started On Piecemeal
- After Win Over Maidana, Mayweather Says He Is Prepared To Negotiate A Fight With Pacquiao
- From Fat To Fit: Celebrities Who Were Overweight Before They Became The Beauties That They Are
Join the Conversation
- 'Star Wars 7': Luke Skywalker Exiled, Turns Into Powerful Wizard
- ‘Batman V Superman: Dawn of Justice’: Leaked Videos Show Batmobile In Motion; Vehicle Reportedly 'Stolen'
- ‘Avengers: Age of Ultron’: Black Panther Powerful Than Ultron, Can Be New Iron Man
- The Pirate Bay Founder Gottfrid Svartholm Trial’s Second Week: TPB Founder’s Co-Defendant Answers Questions Plus Jacob Appelbaum Appears
- Miley Cyrus Naked Picture In Bathroom: 'Bangerz' Singer Shares The Racy Picture With Fans
- Google Release Roundup: Nexus 5 2014, Nexus 6, Nexus 8 and Android L Killer Features
- Samsung Attacks iPhone 6 Plus Through New Galaxy Note 4 Commercial: Apple Claims Imitating Galaxy Note Phablets
- Pregnant Kate Middleton May Call Off Malta Trip Due To Sickness: Royal Couple Will Move To Anmer Hall Residence
- iPhone 6 And IPhone 6 Plus Sold Out, New Stocks To Arrive In October
- Moto G (Gen 2) vs. Xiaomi Redmi 1S—Specifications, Features And Price Showdown
- Nexus 6, 8 Release Dates Imminent as Moto X Pre-Order Begins & Nexus 7 Deals Ramp Up
- iPhone 6 And iPhone 6 Plus Shipping Has Begun, Expected To Reach Customers’ Doorstep On Sept 19 Launch Date