Top After-Market Nasdaq Movers (H&E, Manhattan, Cree, Resources Connection, Linn, Fortinet, Apollo, Savient and Intuitive Surgical)
By Sreeja V N | October 17, 2012 5:38 PM EST
The top after-market Nasdaq gainers Tuesday were H&E Equipment Services Inc, Manhattan Associates Inc, Cree Inc, Wintrust Financial Corporation and Linn Co, LLC.
The top after-market Nasdaq losers were Fortinet Inc, Apollo Group Inc, Savient Pharmaceuticals Inc and Intuitive Surgical Inc.
H&E Equipment Services Inc (HEES) shares climbed 17.19 percent to $15.54 in after-hours trading Tuesday. The company shares have a 52-week trading range of $9.45-$21.00 and a market capitalization of $462.61 million.
Shares of Manhattan Associates Inc (MANH) rose 10.10 percent in the post-market session to close at $65.30. The shares of the company gained after it reported earnings of $0.75 per share for the quarter, beating the analysts’ consensus estimate of $0.67 by $0.08.
Cree Inc (CREE) shares advanced 8.29 percent to $28.36 in post-market trading. The company reported its quarter earnings Tuesday and declared an EPS of $0.27 for the quarter, beating the Thomson Reuters consensus estimate of $0.26 by $0.01. The company forecast second quarter results in line with analysts' estimates.
Wintrust Financial Corporation (WTFC) shares gained 3.66 percent and reached $38.80 in after-hours trading. The company stocks gained after the company announced higher financial results for its fiscal first quarter. The company reported EPS of 66 cents, up from 52 cents last year and topped analysts' estimate of 56 cents.
Linn Co, LLC (LNCO) shares surged 3.58 percent to $39.39 in after-hours trading Tuesday.
Fortinet Inc (FTNT) shares slumped 17.74 percent to $20.40 in the post-market session Tuesday. The company reported third quarter EPS of $0.14, in line with the analysts' estimate of $0.14, but cut the guidance for the fourth quarter and the financial year 2012. The company now sees quarter four revenues of $142-$146 million, versus the consensus of $146.2 million and expects FY12 revenues of $524-$528 million, versus the prior view of $525-$530 million and the consensus of $528.7 million.
Apollo Group (APOL) shares plunged 8.88 percent to $25.05 in the post-market session. The company’s shares dropped after the company provided guidance for the financial year below the market expectations. Apollo’s net revenue for the fourth quarter declined 11.0 percent and was below the consensus estimate, while the EPS for the quarter surpassed analysts’ expectations.
Savient Pharmaceuticals Inc (SVNT) shares lost 6.12 percent in after-hours trading to reach $10.00. The company shares had gained over 4 percent in Tuesday regular trading after it reported that the Paragon Report will Provide Stock Research on Savient Pharmaceuticals.
Intuitive SurgicalInc (ISRG) shares dropped 5.09 percent to $506.00 in after-hours trading. The company reported third quarter earnings and revenue that increased from the year-ago period and were above Wall Street view. However, the company said that the procedures came in below its expectations, driven by conditions in Europe and changes in prostate cancer detection and treatment, RTT News reported.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- 2014 MLB World Series Game 1: San Francisco Giants 7, Kansas City Royals 1 [PHOTOS]
- 2014 MLB World Series - Game 2: Kansas City Royals 7, San Francisco Giants 2 [PHOTOS]
- NFL Thursday Recap - Denver Broncos 35, San Diego Chargers 21: Peyton Manning Has 3 TDs In Easy Win [PHOTOS]
- 2014 MLB World Series Game 3: Kansas City Royals 3, San Francisco Giants 2 [PHOTOS]
Join the Conversation
- Tourre on stand says email in SEC case 'not accurate'
- Syrian authorities blocking access to needy in Homs - Red Cross
- Faith in European Union at low ebb, EU poll says
- Former UBS banker gets 18 months, $1 million fine, for muni bid-rigging scheme
- U.S. judge halts challenges to Detroit's bankruptcy bid
- Xiaomi Redmi 1S vs. Sharp Aquos Crystal – Specifications, Features And Price Showdown
- Verizon Motorola Droid Turbo Leaked Live Images Surfaces, Scheduled To Get Unveiled On Oct 28
- Update HTC One M7 with LG G2 with Android 4.4.2 as Sprint OTA: Fixes and Installation
- U.S. Targets Buyers of ISIS Oil, Threatens Sanctions
- ISIS Syria Airstrike Bombing Has Killed 550 People, Civilians Included
- Russia Blocking OSCE Monitoring Of Its Border With Ukraine
- Russia Slams US 'Double Standards' In The Fight Against ISIS