Pre-Market Movers (StemCells, Sarepta, Deutsche Bank, ING Groep, NVIDIA, eBay, Clearwire, AudioCodes)
By Satya Nagendra | October 16, 2012 9:44 PM EST
StemCells Inc, Sarepta Therapeutics Inc, Deutsche Bank, ING Groep, NVIDIA Corp, eBay Inc, Clearwire Corp and AudioCodes Ltd. are among the companies whose shares are moving in pre-market trading Tuesday.
StemCells Inc. (STEM) stock climbed 10.67 percent to $2.49 in pre-market trading. The stock has a 52-week low of $0.59, a 52-week high of $2.67 and $68.42 million in market capitalization.
Sarepta Therapeutics Inc. (SRPT) stock surged 3.07 percent to $28.20 in pre-market trading. The company stock was reiterated with “outperform” rating at Wedbush Monday.
Deutsche Bank AG (DB) stock advanced 2.42 percent to $44.09 in pre-market trading. European banking stock advanced on reports that Spain is getting closer to requesting a bailout from the ECB.
ING Groep N.V. (ING) stock gained 1.61 percent to $8.81 in pre-market trading. The company announced last week that it has reached an agreement with AIA Group Ltd. on the sale of its insurance operations in Malaysia. Under the terms agreed, ING is expected to receive a total consideration of approximately 1.336 billion euros (US$1.73 billion).
NVIDIA Corp. (NVDA) stock advanced 1.64 percent to $13.00 in pre-market trading. The stock has a 52-week low of $11.63, a 52-week high of $16.90 and $7.92 billion in market capitalization.
eBay Inc. (EBAY) stock gained 1.24 percent to $47.99 in pre-market trading. The company is expected to report third quarter net profit of $0.54 per share after markets close on Wednesday.
Clearwire Corp. (CLWR) stock tumbled 16.36 percent to $2.25 in pre-market trading. Clearwire shares rallied nearly 16 percent in regular trading Monday on speculation of an imminent takeover. However, Sprint, which agreed to sell a 70 percent stake to Softbank Corp. for $20.1 billion, has no immediate plans to take over Clearwire, Bloomberg reported citing people with direct knowledge of the situation.
AudioCodes Ltd. (AUDC) stock declined 1.21 percent to $2.44 in pre-market trading. The stock has a 52-week low of $1.20, a 52-week high of $4.25 and $100.19 million in market capitalization.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Still The World Champions: Team USA Overpowers Serbia, 129-92 To Win 2014 FIBA World Cup [PHOTOS]
- Kendall Jenner Could Be Next Victoria's Secret Angel [PHOTOS]
- From Fat To Fit: Celebrities Who Were Overweight Before They Became The Beauties That They Are
- Taylor Swift Named People's Best Dressed Stars Of 2014 [PHOTOS]
Join the Conversation
- Tourre on stand says email in SEC case 'not accurate'
- Syrian authorities blocking access to needy in Homs - Red Cross
- Faith in European Union at low ebb, EU poll says
- Former UBS banker gets 18 months, $1 million fine, for muni bid-rigging scheme
- U.S. judge halts challenges to Detroit's bankruptcy bid
- iOS 8 Release Date Of Sept 17 Has Arrived: Update Begins At 10AM Pacific Time, Upgrade Your iDevices With iOS 7.1.2 First To Install iOS 8
- Why Samsung Galaxy S5 Is Not The Best Smartphone To Purchase Now? If You Still Want To, Wait For A Month To Get It Cheap
- Apple iPad Air 2, iPad Mini 3 October Release Date Roundup: Freshly Leaked Protective Case Debuts Unique Vent Alongside Camera
- Google Nexus 6 Release Date on Q4 2014 Confirmed by T-Mobile Featuring Wi-Fi Calling
- Canadian IS Jihadist Wants to ‘Play Soccer’ with Heads of US Decapitated Soldiers
- Warning to U.S. – ISIS Has Shot Down a Syrian Regime Fighter Jet
- Spice Dream Uno vs Xiaomi Redmi 1S: Android One Smartphone to Challenge The Existing Budget Friendly Smartphone