Pre-Market Movers (StemCells, Sarepta, Deutsche Bank, ING Groep, NVIDIA, eBay, Clearwire, AudioCodes)
By Satya Nagendra | October 16, 2012 9:44 PM EST
StemCells Inc, Sarepta Therapeutics Inc, Deutsche Bank, ING Groep, NVIDIA Corp, eBay Inc, Clearwire Corp and AudioCodes Ltd. are among the companies whose shares are moving in pre-market trading Tuesday.
StemCells Inc. (STEM) stock climbed 10.67 percent to $2.49 in pre-market trading. The stock has a 52-week low of $0.59, a 52-week high of $2.67 and $68.42 million in market capitalization.
Sarepta Therapeutics Inc. (SRPT) stock surged 3.07 percent to $28.20 in pre-market trading. The company stock was reiterated with “outperform” rating at Wedbush Monday.
Deutsche Bank AG (DB) stock advanced 2.42 percent to $44.09 in pre-market trading. European banking stock advanced on reports that Spain is getting closer to requesting a bailout from the ECB.
ING Groep N.V. (ING) stock gained 1.61 percent to $8.81 in pre-market trading. The company announced last week that it has reached an agreement with AIA Group Ltd. on the sale of its insurance operations in Malaysia. Under the terms agreed, ING is expected to receive a total consideration of approximately 1.336 billion euros (US$1.73 billion).
NVIDIA Corp. (NVDA) stock advanced 1.64 percent to $13.00 in pre-market trading. The stock has a 52-week low of $11.63, a 52-week high of $16.90 and $7.92 billion in market capitalization.
eBay Inc. (EBAY) stock gained 1.24 percent to $47.99 in pre-market trading. The company is expected to report third quarter net profit of $0.54 per share after markets close on Wednesday.
Clearwire Corp. (CLWR) stock tumbled 16.36 percent to $2.25 in pre-market trading. Clearwire shares rallied nearly 16 percent in regular trading Monday on speculation of an imminent takeover. However, Sprint, which agreed to sell a 70 percent stake to Softbank Corp. for $20.1 billion, has no immediate plans to take over Clearwire, Bloomberg reported citing people with direct knowledge of the situation.
AudioCodes Ltd. (AUDC) stock declined 1.21 percent to $2.44 in pre-market trading. The stock has a 52-week low of $1.20, a 52-week high of $4.25 and $100.19 million in market capitalization.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Pope Francis Meets Sudanese Woman Who Was Spared Death for Apostasy (PHOTOS)
- Malaysia Airlines Flight MH17: King Williem-Alexander, Queen Maxima Hold Solemn Reception Ceremony for Victims
- Jennifer Lawrence & Nicholas Hoult Allegedly Split: Mad Max Actor Cheats with Kristen Stewart & Riley Keough - Reports
- Celebrities Suffering From Lupus: Facts About the Disease
Join the Conversation
- Tourre on stand says email in SEC case 'not accurate'
- Syrian authorities blocking access to needy in Homs - Red Cross
- Faith in European Union at low ebb, EU poll says
- Former UBS banker gets 18 months, $1 million fine, for muni bid-rigging scheme
- U.S. judge halts challenges to Detroit's bankruptcy bid
- Apple iPhone 6 on Two Confirmed Release Dates, New Parts Leaked Suggesting Bigger iPhone to Come
- Google Nexus 6, 8 with Android L on Release Date Promises Killer Mobile Device Experience
- iPhone 6 Release Date Relevance to iOS Newbies: Specs Meaning, Price Considerations
- Xiaomi Mi4 vs OnePlusOne vs Nexus 5: Mi4 is the ‘Perfect’ Phone
- Israeli Women Stripping Naked for IDF Soldiers
- HTC One M8 Android 4.4.3 KitKat Update Roll Out, Introducing the HTC One Remix
- Shocking Video of Pedigree Dog Culling in Bali Emerges [Video]