Pre-Market Movers (StemCells, Sarepta, Deutsche Bank, ING Groep, NVIDIA, eBay, Clearwire, AudioCodes)
By Satya Nagendra | October 16, 2012 9:44 PM EST
StemCells Inc, Sarepta Therapeutics Inc, Deutsche Bank, ING Groep, NVIDIA Corp, eBay Inc, Clearwire Corp and AudioCodes Ltd. are among the companies whose shares are moving in pre-market trading Tuesday.
StemCells Inc. (STEM) stock climbed 10.67 percent to $2.49 in pre-market trading. The stock has a 52-week low of $0.59, a 52-week high of $2.67 and $68.42 million in market capitalization.
Sarepta Therapeutics Inc. (SRPT) stock surged 3.07 percent to $28.20 in pre-market trading. The company stock was reiterated with “outperform” rating at Wedbush Monday.
Deutsche Bank AG (DB) stock advanced 2.42 percent to $44.09 in pre-market trading. European banking stock advanced on reports that Spain is getting closer to requesting a bailout from the ECB.
ING Groep N.V. (ING) stock gained 1.61 percent to $8.81 in pre-market trading. The company announced last week that it has reached an agreement with AIA Group Ltd. on the sale of its insurance operations in Malaysia. Under the terms agreed, ING is expected to receive a total consideration of approximately 1.336 billion euros (US$1.73 billion).
NVIDIA Corp. (NVDA) stock advanced 1.64 percent to $13.00 in pre-market trading. The stock has a 52-week low of $11.63, a 52-week high of $16.90 and $7.92 billion in market capitalization.
eBay Inc. (EBAY) stock gained 1.24 percent to $47.99 in pre-market trading. The company is expected to report third quarter net profit of $0.54 per share after markets close on Wednesday.
Clearwire Corp. (CLWR) stock tumbled 16.36 percent to $2.25 in pre-market trading. Clearwire shares rallied nearly 16 percent in regular trading Monday on speculation of an imminent takeover. However, Sprint, which agreed to sell a 70 percent stake to Softbank Corp. for $20.1 billion, has no immediate plans to take over Clearwire, Bloomberg reported citing people with direct knowledge of the situation.
AudioCodes Ltd. (AUDC) stock declined 1.21 percent to $2.44 in pre-market trading. The stock has a 52-week low of $1.20, a 52-week high of $4.25 and $100.19 million in market capitalization.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Angelina Jolie & Brad Pitt Heads to Malta For New Movie After A Whirlwind French Wedding [PHOTOS]
- Prince William & Kate Middleton Caught Flirting In A Countryside Dinner Date [PHOTOS]
- Chris Martin Getting Serious With Jennifer Lawrence, Actress Joining Coldplay Tour [PHOTOS]
- 2014 US Open Update (Day 4 - Men's Singles): Murray, Djokovic, Raonic and Isner Advance to 3rd Round [PHOTOS]
Join the Conversation
- Tourre on stand says email in SEC case 'not accurate'
- Syrian authorities blocking access to needy in Homs - Red Cross
- Faith in European Union at low ebb, EU poll says
- Former UBS banker gets 18 months, $1 million fine, for muni bid-rigging scheme
- U.S. judge halts challenges to Detroit's bankruptcy bid
- Apple iPhone 6 Actual Release Date after September 9 Confirmed 128GB Variant with New Resolution
- Pricey iPhone 6 on Release Date Likely but with 3X Retina Resolution & Mobile Payment Service – Reports
- Google Nexus 8 Confirmed as HTC T1 aka Volantis/Flounder with Freshly-Leaked Specs & Features – Reports
- Moto G2 Release Roundup: Specs, Pricing, and Release Date Details
- PlayStation 4 Killing Xbox One Costing Microsoft Millions But It's Fine
- Nexus 6 on Release Date Confirmed with Phablet-Size Display as FCC Filing Hints of 5.9-Inch Screen
- Europe, US Next on ISIS’ Hit List, Says Saudi King; Seized ISIS Laptop Reveals Terrifying Bio-Warfare Plans