Pre-Market Movers (StemCells, Sarepta, Deutsche Bank, ING Groep, NVIDIA, eBay, Clearwire, AudioCodes)
By Satya Nagendra | October 16, 2012 9:44 PM EST
StemCells Inc, Sarepta Therapeutics Inc, Deutsche Bank, ING Groep, NVIDIA Corp, eBay Inc, Clearwire Corp and AudioCodes Ltd. are among the companies whose shares are moving in pre-market trading Tuesday.
StemCells Inc. (STEM) stock climbed 10.67 percent to $2.49 in pre-market trading. The stock has a 52-week low of $0.59, a 52-week high of $2.67 and $68.42 million in market capitalization.
Sarepta Therapeutics Inc. (SRPT) stock surged 3.07 percent to $28.20 in pre-market trading. The company stock was reiterated with “outperform” rating at Wedbush Monday.
Deutsche Bank AG (DB) stock advanced 2.42 percent to $44.09 in pre-market trading. European banking stock advanced on reports that Spain is getting closer to requesting a bailout from the ECB.
ING Groep N.V. (ING) stock gained 1.61 percent to $8.81 in pre-market trading. The company announced last week that it has reached an agreement with AIA Group Ltd. on the sale of its insurance operations in Malaysia. Under the terms agreed, ING is expected to receive a total consideration of approximately 1.336 billion euros (US$1.73 billion).
NVIDIA Corp. (NVDA) stock advanced 1.64 percent to $13.00 in pre-market trading. The stock has a 52-week low of $11.63, a 52-week high of $16.90 and $7.92 billion in market capitalization.
eBay Inc. (EBAY) stock gained 1.24 percent to $47.99 in pre-market trading. The company is expected to report third quarter net profit of $0.54 per share after markets close on Wednesday.
Clearwire Corp. (CLWR) stock tumbled 16.36 percent to $2.25 in pre-market trading. Clearwire shares rallied nearly 16 percent in regular trading Monday on speculation of an imminent takeover. However, Sprint, which agreed to sell a 70 percent stake to Softbank Corp. for $20.1 billion, has no immediate plans to take over Clearwire, Bloomberg reported citing people with direct knowledge of the situation.
AudioCodes Ltd. (AUDC) stock declined 1.21 percent to $2.44 in pre-market trading. The stock has a 52-week low of $1.20, a 52-week high of $4.25 and $100.19 million in market capitalization.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- NFL MNF: Pittsburgh Steelers 30, Houston Texans 23 [PHOTOS]
- 2014 MLB World Series Game 1: San Francisco Giants 7, Kansas City Royals 1 [PHOTOS]
- 2014 MLB World Series - Game 2: Kansas City Royals 7, San Francisco Giants 2 [PHOTOS]
- Prince Harry Kissing Mystery Blond, Cressida Bonas & Camilla Thurlow Are Distant Memory
Join the Conversation
- Tourre on stand says email in SEC case 'not accurate'
- Syrian authorities blocking access to needy in Homs - Red Cross
- Faith in European Union at low ebb, EU poll says
- Former UBS banker gets 18 months, $1 million fine, for muni bid-rigging scheme
- U.S. judge halts challenges to Detroit's bankruptcy bid
- ASUS Releases A Teaser Indicating The Arrival of New Zenfone and ZenWatch On October 28
- Boy Stoned To Death For Alleged Rape, Victim Receives Dowry From Militants
- Xiaomi Redmi 1S vs. Sharp Aquos Crystal – Specifications, Features And Price Showdown
- Three Dual SIM Samsung Galaxy Note 4 Duos Variants Comes To China
- Russia is Creating Underwater Combat Robots to Protect its Arctic Territories
- ‘Lone Wolf’ Attack on Canada Parliament Hill Could be ISIS-Related
- Swedish Military Spots ‘Russian Submarine’ Off Stockholm Coast, An Alarming ‘Security Game Changer’