Glee Season 4: "Finnchel" Break-up Updates, No More Rachel and Finn?
By Arlene Paredes | October 16, 2012 8:02 PM EST
Glee Season 4 is a month away from its next episode, "The Role You Were Born to Play." What updates do we have about Rachel Berry and Finn Hudson?
Fans who wish the Finnchel break up is not a final thing may be in for some major disappointment. Lea Michele tells why.
Spoiler alert: This article contains spoilers. Read at your own risk.
Speaking to E! Online, Michele said Rachel and Finn will not have any interaction when Glee Season 4 returns for its fifth episode.
"Finn and Rachel will not be speaking or seeing each other at all when Glee returns from hiatus," Michele said.
Lea clarified further that her character did not hang around in Ohio after the confrontation scene with Finn.
"Even though [Rachel] flew home to Ohio to confront him, that's where their interaction ends," Michele revealed.
A new love interest for Finn
TV Line earlier reported that Finn will be attracted to someone else. This should not be such a big news because it's only typical for lovestruck teens to wander around when their relationship hits a roadblock. However, Glee producer Brad Falchuk revealed Finn won't be falling for someone else until the tenth episode (maybe).
Episode 10 is over a month away from "The Role You Were Born to Play," the fifth episode of Season 4. It means the Finnchel break up is kind of permanent, isn't it? It could even last the entire season! (Gasp, says the fans.)
"The idea is yes, it's interesting to have him find someone... I don't know if it has to happen so soon - certainly not in the first nine or 10 episodes - and we don't know who it's going to be yet," Brad said.
"We're kicking around a few ideas," Brad added.
Not knowing who Finn's love interest would be means Quinn Fabray is not totally out of the picture. But wait, Quinn should be with Puckerman, some fans would say.
The Gleeks could only wait and see for now. Trust the show runners, too.
Glee Season 4 will return to U.S. television via Fox on November 8.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
Join the Conversation
- ‘Sons of Anarchy’ Season 7, Episode 7 Spoilers: Gemma’s World Starts To Crumble in ‘Greensleeves’ [VIDEO]
- 'Fifty Shades of Grey' Plot Update: Sexy Scenes Revealed, Jamie Dornan Kisses Dakota Johnson In Reshoot
- ‘Big Brother Australia’ Lawson’s Girlfriend Reportedly Entering the House Plus Sandra Gets Evicted [VIDEO]
- 'NCIS' Season 12, Episode 5 Spoilers: Gibbs' Gut OKs FBI Agent Leia Pendergast; A Favorite Guest Star Returns [Watch NCIS 12x5 Promo Video]
- Ian Somerhalder–Nina Dobrev Reunion Not Happening: 'The Vampire Diaries' (TVD) Star Is 'Falling In Love' With Nikki Reed—Report
- Chilling: New ISIS Video Addresses Australia; Aussie Teen Delivers Message
- The Pirate Bay Blockade: Cost Of Blocking Websites Like TPB Is Ridiculously High
- Xiaomi Mi4 And MiPad Prices Likely Slashed, Thanks To Rivals Oppo, OnePlus And Meizu
- Virginia Woman Who Posted Naked Image Of Ex-BF’s New Partner 1st Person Charged Under Revenge Porn Law
- Meizu MX4 Pro To Arrive In November In Black And White Colours, Features Higher Than QHD Display, Exynos 5430 SoC And 3 GB RAM
- Israel Loses A Friend in UN Security Council As New Zealand Replaces Australia
- No Mercy: ISIS, Father Stones to Death Daughter for Alleged Adultery