Glee Season 4: "Finnchel" Break-up Updates, No More Rachel and Finn?
By Arlene Paredes | October 16, 2012 8:02 PM EST
Glee Season 4 is a month away from its next episode, "The Role You Were Born to Play." What updates do we have about Rachel Berry and Finn Hudson?
Fans who wish the Finnchel break up is not a final thing may be in for some major disappointment. Lea Michele tells why.
Spoiler alert: This article contains spoilers. Read at your own risk.
Speaking to E! Online, Michele said Rachel and Finn will not have any interaction when Glee Season 4 returns for its fifth episode.
"Finn and Rachel will not be speaking or seeing each other at all when Glee returns from hiatus," Michele said.
Lea clarified further that her character did not hang around in Ohio after the confrontation scene with Finn.
"Even though [Rachel] flew home to Ohio to confront him, that's where their interaction ends," Michele revealed.
A new love interest for Finn
TV Line earlier reported that Finn will be attracted to someone else. This should not be such a big news because it's only typical for lovestruck teens to wander around when their relationship hits a roadblock. However, Glee producer Brad Falchuk revealed Finn won't be falling for someone else until the tenth episode (maybe).
Episode 10 is over a month away from "The Role You Were Born to Play," the fifth episode of Season 4. It means the Finnchel break up is kind of permanent, isn't it? It could even last the entire season! (Gasp, says the fans.)
"The idea is yes, it's interesting to have him find someone... I don't know if it has to happen so soon - certainly not in the first nine or 10 episodes - and we don't know who it's going to be yet," Brad said.
"We're kicking around a few ideas," Brad added.
Not knowing who Finn's love interest would be means Quinn Fabray is not totally out of the picture. But wait, Quinn should be with Puckerman, some fans would say.
The Gleeks could only wait and see for now. Trust the show runners, too.
Glee Season 4 will return to U.S. television via Fox on November 8.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- George Clooney And Amal Alamuddin's Wedding In Venice: Photos Of Groom And His Family, Friends [Slideshow]
- NFL Recap - Week 4: Green Bay Packers 38, Chicago Bears 17 [PHOTOS]
- Walking Is Superfood For Fitness; Celebrities Who Walk For Health
- Derek Jeter With The New York Yankees Through The Years [IN PICTURES]
Join the Conversation
- ‘The Walking Dead’ Season 5 Filming Spoilers: Beardless Rick Grimes Seems To Be On The Set
- ‘Orange is the New Black Story’ Season 3 Update: New Corrections Officer To Be Introduced, Likely To Take Pornstache's Position At Litchfield Penitentiary
- “American Horror Story” Season 4 Spoilers: Emma Roberts' Maggie And Evan Peters’ Jimmy Darling To Be In A Romantic Relationship
- ‘The X Factor Australia’ Elimination Recap: Redfoo’s Acts in the Bottom 2; Ed Sheeran, The Veronicas, AJR Guest Star [VIDEOS]
- ‘The Bachelor Australia’ Season 2: Jessica Talks After Her Shocking Elimination
- 3 Reasons to Get the Samsung Galaxy Note 4 Instead of the iPhone 6
- iPhone 6 vs Moto G 2014: Motorola’s Budget Smartphone Takes On Apple’s Premium Smartphone
- Google HTC Nexus 9 Tablet October 24 Launch Date Benefits Many
- Galaxy Note 4 vs Nexus 6: Which Smartphone Dominates
- MH 370 Search In Ocean To Intensify With Hi Tech Ships Joining The Plane Hunt From October
- Nexus 7 Tips and Tricks
- Obama’s Bid To Blame Intelligence Chief For Inaction On ISIS Backfires: McCain Asks Obama To Admit Own Mistakes