Glee Season 4: "Finnchel" Break-up Updates, No More Rachel and Finn?
By Arlene Paredes | October 16, 2012 8:02 PM EST
Glee Season 4 is a month away from its next episode, "The Role You Were Born to Play." What updates do we have about Rachel Berry and Finn Hudson?
Fans who wish the Finnchel break up is not a final thing may be in for some major disappointment. Lea Michele tells why.
Spoiler alert: This article contains spoilers. Read at your own risk.
Speaking to E! Online, Michele said Rachel and Finn will not have any interaction when Glee Season 4 returns for its fifth episode.
"Finn and Rachel will not be speaking or seeing each other at all when Glee returns from hiatus," Michele said.
Lea clarified further that her character did not hang around in Ohio after the confrontation scene with Finn.
"Even though [Rachel] flew home to Ohio to confront him, that's where their interaction ends," Michele revealed.
A new love interest for Finn
TV Line earlier reported that Finn will be attracted to someone else. This should not be such a big news because it's only typical for lovestruck teens to wander around when their relationship hits a roadblock. However, Glee producer Brad Falchuk revealed Finn won't be falling for someone else until the tenth episode (maybe).
Episode 10 is over a month away from "The Role You Were Born to Play," the fifth episode of Season 4. It means the Finnchel break up is kind of permanent, isn't it? It could even last the entire season! (Gasp, says the fans.)
"The idea is yes, it's interesting to have him find someone... I don't know if it has to happen so soon - certainly not in the first nine or 10 episodes - and we don't know who it's going to be yet," Brad said.
"We're kicking around a few ideas," Brad added.
Not knowing who Finn's love interest would be means Quinn Fabray is not totally out of the picture. But wait, Quinn should be with Puckerman, some fans would say.
The Gleeks could only wait and see for now. Trust the show runners, too.
Glee Season 4 will return to U.S. television via Fox on November 8.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Jennifer Lawrence & Nicholas Hoult Allegedly Split: Mad Max Actor Cheats with Kristen Stewart & Riley Keough - Reports
- Forever Lost: Indescribable Anguish for Malaysia Airlines MH17 Families, Remains of Some Victims May Never Be Found (PHOTOS)
- Taylor Swift Named Forbes' Second Highest Paid Country Musician [PHOTOS]
- Lunch with the Gods: Pope Francis Eats with Vatican Workers in Cafeteria
Join the Conversation
- Ed Sheeran Disappoints Taylor Swift and Other A-List Celebrities, Scolded for Spilling Secrets - Reports
- Beyonce and Jay Z: HOV May Have a Sextape with Carmen Bryan, Report Suggests; Queen Bey ‘Beyond Furious’
- The Bachelorette Season 10 (2014) Finale, ATFR Spoilers: Find Out: Will Andi Dorfman Accept the Proposal and is She Still With the Winner
- Jim Parsons Quits The Big Bang Theory News Turns Out Hoax, but Actor ‘Not’ Sure about his Return in Season 8
- Kate Middleton Pregnancy Reports: The Truth Behind the Duchess Miscarriage
- Google Nexus 6, 8 with Android L on Release Date Promises Killer Mobile Device Experience
- iPhone 6 Release Date Relevance to iOS Newbies: Specs Meaning, Price Considerations
- Killer Whales Gobble Japanese Whaling Crew
- 12-inch MacBook Apple Retina and 2014 MacBook Pro to Feature Liquid Sensors, Release in October
- The Pirate Bay Releases ‘The Mobile Bay’: Mobile Torrent Download Made Easier but Remains Illegal
- 5 Marketing Nuggets We Can All Learn From Lady Gaga
- Malaysia Airlines Considers Changing Name After MH370 and MH17 Tragedies