Glee Season 4: "Finnchel" Break-up Updates, No More Rachel and Finn?
By Arlene Paredes | October 16, 2012 8:02 PM EST
Glee Season 4 is a month away from its next episode, "The Role You Were Born to Play." What updates do we have about Rachel Berry and Finn Hudson?
Fans who wish the Finnchel break up is not a final thing may be in for some major disappointment. Lea Michele tells why.
Spoiler alert: This article contains spoilers. Read at your own risk.
Speaking to E! Online, Michele said Rachel and Finn will not have any interaction when Glee Season 4 returns for its fifth episode.
"Finn and Rachel will not be speaking or seeing each other at all when Glee returns from hiatus," Michele said.
Lea clarified further that her character did not hang around in Ohio after the confrontation scene with Finn.
"Even though [Rachel] flew home to Ohio to confront him, that's where their interaction ends," Michele revealed.
A new love interest for Finn
TV Line earlier reported that Finn will be attracted to someone else. This should not be such a big news because it's only typical for lovestruck teens to wander around when their relationship hits a roadblock. However, Glee producer Brad Falchuk revealed Finn won't be falling for someone else until the tenth episode (maybe).
Episode 10 is over a month away from "The Role You Were Born to Play," the fifth episode of Season 4. It means the Finnchel break up is kind of permanent, isn't it? It could even last the entire season! (Gasp, says the fans.)
"The idea is yes, it's interesting to have him find someone... I don't know if it has to happen so soon - certainly not in the first nine or 10 episodes - and we don't know who it's going to be yet," Brad said.
"We're kicking around a few ideas," Brad added.
Not knowing who Finn's love interest would be means Quinn Fabray is not totally out of the picture. But wait, Quinn should be with Puckerman, some fans would say.
The Gleeks could only wait and see for now. Trust the show runners, too.
Glee Season 4 will return to U.S. television via Fox on November 8.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Prince William & Kate Middleton Caught Flirting In A Countryside Dinner Date [PHOTOS]
- Prince Harry & Camilla Thurlow Getting Serious, St. Tropez Holiday Before The Prince’s 30th Birthday [PHOTOS]
- Prince William & Kate Middleton Boards London Train in Casual Disguise, Royal Couple’s Incognito Plan A Huge Hit [PHOTOS]
- Angelina Jolie & Brad Pitt’s Top Secret Wedding Tramps Jennifer Aniston’s ‘Friends’ Reunion & Pregnancy Talks [PHOTOS]
Join the Conversation
- Jennifer Lawrence’s Nude Photos and Videos Leaked by 4Chan Hacker; Ariana Grande, Lea Michele, Mary Elizabeth Winstead, Kate Upton’s Also Included
- Celebrities’ Leaked Nude Photos: Master-List Printed, Selena Gomez, Kim Kardashian, Kate Upton, Jennifer Lawrence, Kaley Cuoco, Rihanna, More Names On It
- Nude Photos Leaked: Mary Elizabeth Winstead Says Nude Photos Hers, Faces Backlash, Takes Twitter Break
- ‘Bachelor In Paradise’ Spoilers: Find Out Whether AshLee Frazier And Graham Bunn Last Till The End; Meet The New Arrivals Of Episode 6
- ‘The Leftovers’: Episode 10 On Hold, Renewed For Season 2, Season 1 Finale Synopsis And Preview [VIDEO]
- Pricey iPhone 6 on Release Date Likely but with 3X Retina Resolution & Mobile Payment Service – Reports
- Google Nexus 8 Confirmed as HTC T1 aka Volantis/Flounder with Freshly-Leaked Specs & Features – Reports
- Moto G2 Release Roundup: Specs, Pricing, and Release Date Details
- PlayStation 4 Killing Xbox One Costing Microsoft Millions But It's Fine
- Europe, US Next on ISIS’ Hit List, Says Saudi King; Seized ISIS Laptop Reveals Terrifying Bio-Warfare Plans
- iPhone 6 On Release Date To Feature Qualcomm MDM9625M LTE, 1GB RAM, Mobile Payment Deal With AMEX, 1334x750 Display
- 5.5-Inch iPhone 6 is iPhone Air on Sept 19 Release Date: 5 Things to Consider Before Buying