Colorado Healthcare Workers To Be Fired If They Refuse Mandatory Flu Shots
By Natural News | October 16, 2012 1:50 PM EST
The noose is rapidly closing in on the collective neck of health freedom in America, as illustrated by a new state mandate in Colorado that unconstitutionally forces hospital employees to submit to flu vaccinations or else lose their jobs. As reported by CBS 4 News in Denver, workers at hospitals across the state no longer have the option to choose for themselves whether or not to get jabbed with the untested annual flu vaccine -- their only choice in the matter is to either take the shot by the end of the year or else get fired.
Back in January, Colorado's Board of Health voted 7-1 in favor of mandating that all hospitals, nursing homes, and certain other health facilities across the state achieve a 90 percent flu vaccination rate by 2014-2015, a requirement that essentially forces healthcare groups to mandate that all their employees be vaccinated for the flu (http://www.denverpost.com/breakingnews/ci_19984300). And even though these requirements do not have to be fully achieved for several more years, nearly all major hospitals in Colorado have already enacted mandates that all their employees be vaccinated for the flu.
Every individual has the right to refuse toxic flu shots on medical grounds
The only eligible exemptions from the flu shot requirement are ones that cite "medical reasons," which include things like allergies to the toxic adjuvants added to flu vaccines, for instance, or allergies to eggs, which are often used to incubate vaccines. It remains to be seen whether or not the healthcare workers in Colorado that value health freedom will band together to refuse this blatant affront to the Hippocratic Oath of "do not harm," or collectively refuse the shot citing such medical reasons.
After all, many of the flu shots administered in America today still contain the toxic mercury derivative Thimerosal, which is linked to causing dementia and other forms of neurological damage. Other harmful adjuvants in flu shots include aluminum salts, formaldehyde, and even monosodium glutamate (MSG), the toxic salt chemical commonly added to processed foods (http://www.cdc.gov/vaccines/parents/vaccine-decision/ingredients.html). These additives alone are reason enough to cite a medical exemption, particularly among highly-sensitive individuals.
"I don't want to get the flu shot and to me it seems I'm getting forced to put a virus into my body that I object to," said one anonymous hospital employee about the illegal mandate to CBS 4 News. The same worker went on to explain that the mandate violates individuals' civil rights, which include the freedom to decide what to put in their own body.
Flu shots have never been proven safe or effective
To this day, flu shots have never even been proven safe, let alone effective at preventing flu infection. In a best case scenario, 1.5 out of every 100 people vaccinated for the flu will avoid contracting the infection, while the other 98.5 percent will derive absolutely no benefit from it. And yet at the same time, every single person vaccinated for the flu ends up being exposed to persistent toxins that could cause them permanent health damage. (http://www.naturalnews.com)
Be sure to read the following Alliance for Natural Health - USA (ANH-USA) report on the issue, which explains in further depth how the push for mandatory flu vaccination is nothing but an elaborate medical hoax being driven by corporate-government vaccine interests:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Typhoon Rammasun Claims 18 Lives in China, Incurs $4.32B Losses (PHOTOS)
- Kate Middleton's Pregnancy Hearsays: Possible Evidence Revealed [PHOTOS]
- Malaysia Airlines MH17: Vital Black Boxes Finally Land in Hands of Malaysian Authorities, Rebels Announce Ceasefire (PHOTOS/VIDEOS)
- Selena Gomez Turns 22 Today, Celebrates Early without Justin Bieber: Top 12 Interesting Facts About the Singer [SEE PHOTOS]
Join the Conversation
- Teenage Boys Desire Intimacy and Close Relationships: Study
- The Great Australian Sex Census Decodes Sex Technology Habits of Australians
- Breakthrough in HIV Medications: Two Australian Men and One In Rockford 'Cured'
- AFL Player in Coma After Being Knocked It and Slipping Into A Cardiac Arrest
- Use of Hormonal Contraceptions Lead to Increased Risk of Gestational Diabetes in Women: Study Says
- iPhone 6 2014 Release Date Very Soon as Apple Orders 120M New iPhones from Foxconn – Report
- Google Nexus 6 on Release Date Will Sport 2K Display Panel & Lower Price Tag – Report
- Motorola Moto G Vs. Xiaomi Mi3 – Low in Price, High -level Features
- Sony PlayStation 4 Outsells a Resurgent Xbox One in June
- Killer Xiaomi Mi4 at $369 Likely to Come With 5.0-Inch Display, Snapdragon 801 Processor, 3GB RAM and More
- End of Times Indicators: Japan’s Mount Fuji in ‘Critical State’ to Erupt, Could Affect At Least 1.2M People
- Raining Discounts: $100 Price Cut on Moto X; LG G3 Available for $100 On-Contract; Sony Xperia Z2 on Release Date Gets $50 Price Cut (U.S.)