‘Breaking Dawn Part 2’ Credits Scene is Not a Dance Number?
By Kristin Dian Mariano | October 15, 2012 6:32 PM EST
Twi-hards will be treated with a surprise ending and a after credits scene on the final installment of the Twilight Saga.
According to EW, it has been confirmed that the part after the credits will not be the exciting dance scene that Nikki Reed revealed. However, it does not mean that the dance part did not happen and will probably make on the DVD version of the film.
So far the cast is not saying at all what the final sequence will be. Fans need to stick around until after the credits roll if they do not want to miss the ending.
Earlier this month, actress Nikki Reed revealed that the after-credits clip of the much anticipated final Twilight film is a cheerful dance number courtesy of the whole cast.
Kellan Lutz, who plays Emmett in the Twilight series, first hinted that the film will include a short clip after the credits several weeks ago, a lot of Twi-hards became curious on what the film will show.
According to reports from "Channel 24," Nikki Reed said that director Bill Condon has long been planning to make the bonus, after-credits ending scene in theaters a fun one for fans. It is set to feature the entire vampire and werewolf cast alike dance together in a choreographed number.
Reed told MTV News last week: "If it's going to look the way I think it is, it's really awesome ... It was a surprise moment on the film set that was pretty incredible."
"Stay for the credits! It took us a couple of practice runs [to really learn the dance], and we even had a drill sergeant in charge who was gathering us all together. I got really into it. I was so into it that I wanted to be in the front row," the beautiful vampire actress quickly added.
"Breaking Dawn Part 2" picks up where the previous installment left off. It follows the story of Bella transformed into a vampire and gave birth to a half human-half vampire daughter, Renesmee. Out of revenge, Irina from the Denali coven told Volturi that Renesmee is an immortal child that sets the strongest group of vampire on the trail for the Cullens.
"The Twilight Saga: Breaking Dawn Part 2" will hit the theatres on November 16.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Still The World Champions: Team USA Overpowers Serbia, 129-92 To Win 2014 FIBA World Cup [PHOTOS]
- After Win Over Maidana, Mayweather Says He Is Prepared To Negotiate A Fight With Pacquiao
- From Fat To Fit: Celebrities Who Were Overweight Before They Became The Beauties That They Are
- Kendall Jenner Could Be Next Victoria's Secret Angel [PHOTOS]
Join the Conversation
- ‘America's Got Talent’ (AGT) Season 9 (2014) Winner: Betting Odds And Judges Predict Who Could Win The Finals
- ‘America’s Got Talent’ (AGT) Season 9 (2014) Finale Performance Episode Recap, Spoilers: 6 Finalists Perform Their Last Acts To Win Finals
- ‘Dancing With The Stars’ (DWTS) Season 19 (2014) Winner Predictions: Fellow Contestants And Betting Odds Predict Who Could Win Mirror Ball Trophy
- ‘The Big Bang Theory’ Season 8 Spoilers: Nine Moments From Episode 1, The Locomotion Interruption
- ‘The Bachelor Australia’ Season 2 Preview: Sam’s Fairy Tale Date, Belly Dancing Time, Who Exits
- iOS 8 Release Date Of Sept 17 Has Arrived: Update Begins At 10AM Pacific Time, Upgrade Your iDevices With iOS 7.1.2 First To Install iOS 8
- Pregnant Kate Middleton May Call Off Malta Trip Due To Sickness: Royal Couple Will Move To Anmer Hall Residence
- Why Samsung Galaxy S5 Is Not The Best Smartphone To Purchase Now? If You Still Want To, Wait For A Month To Get It Cheap
- Apple iPad Air 2, iPad Mini 3 October Release Date Roundup: Freshly Leaked Protective Case Debuts Unique Vent Alongside Camera
- Ukraine Crisis: Poland Denies Supplying Weapons To Kiev
- Google Nexus 8 Release Date Countdown Begins Oct 8: 8 Killer Specs and Features to Expect
- Canadian IS Jihadist Who Wants to ‘Play Soccer’ with Heads of US Decapitated Soldiers