‘Breaking Dawn Part 2’ Credits Scene is Not a Dance Number?
By Kristin Dian Mariano | October 15, 2012 6:32 PM EST
Twi-hards will be treated with a surprise ending and a after credits scene on the final installment of the Twilight Saga.
According to EW, it has been confirmed that the part after the credits will not be the exciting dance scene that Nikki Reed revealed. However, it does not mean that the dance part did not happen and will probably make on the DVD version of the film.
So far the cast is not saying at all what the final sequence will be. Fans need to stick around until after the credits roll if they do not want to miss the ending.
Earlier this month, actress Nikki Reed revealed that the after-credits clip of the much anticipated final Twilight film is a cheerful dance number courtesy of the whole cast.
Kellan Lutz, who plays Emmett in the Twilight series, first hinted that the film will include a short clip after the credits several weeks ago, a lot of Twi-hards became curious on what the film will show.
According to reports from "Channel 24," Nikki Reed said that director Bill Condon has long been planning to make the bonus, after-credits ending scene in theaters a fun one for fans. It is set to feature the entire vampire and werewolf cast alike dance together in a choreographed number.
Reed told MTV News last week: "If it's going to look the way I think it is, it's really awesome ... It was a surprise moment on the film set that was pretty incredible."
"Stay for the credits! It took us a couple of practice runs [to really learn the dance], and we even had a drill sergeant in charge who was gathering us all together. I got really into it. I was so into it that I wanted to be in the front row," the beautiful vampire actress quickly added.
"Breaking Dawn Part 2" picks up where the previous installment left off. It follows the story of Bella transformed into a vampire and gave birth to a half human-half vampire daughter, Renesmee. Out of revenge, Irina from the Denali coven told Volturi that Renesmee is an immortal child that sets the strongest group of vampire on the trail for the Cullens.
"The Twilight Saga: Breaking Dawn Part 2" will hit the theatres on November 16.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Prince Harry & Camilla Thurlow Getting Serious, St. Tropez Holiday Before The Prince’s 30th Birthday [PHOTOS]
- 2014 US Open: Hottest Male Tennis Players To Watch [PHOTOS]
- What Happens When You Give Up Sex For 12 Months? – Dialogue With Peter Lynagh – Exclusive
- 2014 US Open: Hottest Female Tennis Athletes [PHOTOS]
Join the Conversation
- ‘Batman V Superman: Dawn Of Justice’ First Photo Of Lex Luthor Leaked, Jesse Eisenberg On Villain’s Role And Plot Details Revealed
- Celebrities’ Leaked Nude Photos: Master-List Printed, Selena Gomez, Kim Kardashian, Kate Upton, Jennifer Lawrence, Kaley Cuoco, Rihanna, More Names On It
- Nick Cannon–Mariah Carey Divorce Reports: Nick Dating Younger Woman
- Nude Photos Leaked: Mary Elizabeth Winstead Says Nude Photos Hers, Faces Backlash, Takes Twitter Break
- ‘Captain America 3’: Red Skull Returns, Greater Villains Added
- 5.5-Inch iPhone 6 is iPhone Air on Sept 19 Release Date: 5 Things to Consider Before Buying
- Pricey iPhone 6 on Release Date Likely but with 3X Retina Resolution & Mobile Payment Service – Reports
- Nexus 6 Release Date Update: Moto X+1 Look Leaked, Nexus X or Shamu Moved to Demo Phase
- Google Nexus 8 Confirmed as HTC T1 aka Volantis/Flounder with Freshly-Leaked Specs & Features – Reports
- HTC One M8 for Windows Vs. Nokia Lumia Icon, The Battle Of Windows Phones
- Europe, US Next on ISIS’ Hit List, Says Saudi King; Seized ISIS Laptop Reveals Terrifying Bio-Warfare Plans
- iPhone 6 On Release Date To Feature Qualcomm MDM9625M LTE, 1GB RAM, Mobile Payment Deal With AMEX, 1334x750 Display