‘Breaking Dawn Part 2’ Credits Scene is Not a Dance Number?
By Kristin Dian Mariano | October 15, 2012 6:32 PM EST
Twi-hards will be treated with a surprise ending and a after credits scene on the final installment of the Twilight Saga.
According to EW, it has been confirmed that the part after the credits will not be the exciting dance scene that Nikki Reed revealed. However, it does not mean that the dance part did not happen and will probably make on the DVD version of the film.
So far the cast is not saying at all what the final sequence will be. Fans need to stick around until after the credits roll if they do not want to miss the ending.
Earlier this month, actress Nikki Reed revealed that the after-credits clip of the much anticipated final Twilight film is a cheerful dance number courtesy of the whole cast.
Kellan Lutz, who plays Emmett in the Twilight series, first hinted that the film will include a short clip after the credits several weeks ago, a lot of Twi-hards became curious on what the film will show.
According to reports from "Channel 24," Nikki Reed said that director Bill Condon has long been planning to make the bonus, after-credits ending scene in theaters a fun one for fans. It is set to feature the entire vampire and werewolf cast alike dance together in a choreographed number.
Reed told MTV News last week: "If it's going to look the way I think it is, it's really awesome ... It was a surprise moment on the film set that was pretty incredible."
"Stay for the credits! It took us a couple of practice runs [to really learn the dance], and we even had a drill sergeant in charge who was gathering us all together. I got really into it. I was so into it that I wanted to be in the front row," the beautiful vampire actress quickly added.
"Breaking Dawn Part 2" picks up where the previous installment left off. It follows the story of Bella transformed into a vampire and gave birth to a half human-half vampire daughter, Renesmee. Out of revenge, Irina from the Denali coven told Volturi that Renesmee is an immortal child that sets the strongest group of vampire on the trail for the Cullens.
"The Twilight Saga: Breaking Dawn Part 2" will hit the theatres on November 16.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Derek Jeter With The New York Yankees Through The Years [IN PICTURES]
- George Clooney And Amal Alamuddin's Wedding In Venice: Photos Of Groom And His Family, Friends [Slideshow]
- NFL Recap - Week 4: Green Bay Packers 38, Chicago Bears 17 [PHOTOS]
- Melanoma Could Be Caused By Ageing Genes; Best Diet For Anti-Ageing; Celebrities Who Have Aged Gracefully
Join the Conversation
- Nina Dobrev To Quit 'The Vampire Diaries' As She Feels 'Uneasy' Working With Ex Ian Somerhalder In Nikki Reed's Presence- Reports
- 'Once Upon A Time' Season 4 Premiere Questions: 'Frozen' Story Kicks Off, Queen Elsa vs Emma Swan vs The Evil Queen - New Story Unfolds [SPOILERS]
- ‘Batman vs. Superman’ Bruce Wayne May Be In Trouble In Leaked Video [Spoilers]
- Season 4 ‘American Horror Story-Freak Show’ Update: Introduction Of Twisty The Clown Is ‘Brutal’ [VIDEO]
- Robert Pattinson Is Not Proposing FKA Twigs Plus What Kristen Stewart Thinks About RPatz's New Romance- Reports
- Forget Nexus 6 Release Date, Android Phones Will Soon Showcase Pure Google Apps & Features
- Galaxy Note 4 Pre Order Starts in the US, Get Samsung Note Ahead of October 14 Release
- $249.99 Motorola Moto 360 Smartwatch's First Promo Out; 'Stone Leather' Replaces 'Gray Leather' - Available In BestBuy [Watch Video]
- BlackBerry Passport Sold Out As Preorders Reached 200,000
- iPhone 6 vs Moto G 2014: Motorola’s Budget Smartphone Takes On Apple’s Premium Smartphone
- iOS 8 And iOS 8.0.2 Security Flaw Revealed, Anyone Can Easily Bypass Touch ID And Passcode Security Features
- Australia Cracks Down On International Money Laundering Syndicate