‘Breaking Dawn Part 2’ Credits Scene is Not a Dance Number?
By Kristin Dian Mariano | October 15, 2012 6:32 PM EST
Twi-hards will be treated with a surprise ending and a after credits scene on the final installment of the Twilight Saga.
According to EW, it has been confirmed that the part after the credits will not be the exciting dance scene that Nikki Reed revealed. However, it does not mean that the dance part did not happen and will probably make on the DVD version of the film.
So far the cast is not saying at all what the final sequence will be. Fans need to stick around until after the credits roll if they do not want to miss the ending.
Earlier this month, actress Nikki Reed revealed that the after-credits clip of the much anticipated final Twilight film is a cheerful dance number courtesy of the whole cast.
Kellan Lutz, who plays Emmett in the Twilight series, first hinted that the film will include a short clip after the credits several weeks ago, a lot of Twi-hards became curious on what the film will show.
According to reports from "Channel 24," Nikki Reed said that director Bill Condon has long been planning to make the bonus, after-credits ending scene in theaters a fun one for fans. It is set to feature the entire vampire and werewolf cast alike dance together in a choreographed number.
Reed told MTV News last week: "If it's going to look the way I think it is, it's really awesome ... It was a surprise moment on the film set that was pretty incredible."
"Stay for the credits! It took us a couple of practice runs [to really learn the dance], and we even had a drill sergeant in charge who was gathering us all together. I got really into it. I was so into it that I wanted to be in the front row," the beautiful vampire actress quickly added.
"Breaking Dawn Part 2" picks up where the previous installment left off. It follows the story of Bella transformed into a vampire and gave birth to a half human-half vampire daughter, Renesmee. Out of revenge, Irina from the Denali coven told Volturi that Renesmee is an immortal child that sets the strongest group of vampire on the trail for the Cullens.
"The Twilight Saga: Breaking Dawn Part 2" will hit the theatres on November 16.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Taylor Swift Named Forbes' Second Highest Paid Country Musician [PHOTOS]
- Forever Lost: Indescribable Anguish for Malaysia Airlines MH17 Families, Remains of Some Victims May Never Be Found (PHOTOS)
- Global Aviation Accidents: UN to Form Safety Task Force, Gov'ts Should Share Intelligence Info to Avert Future Incidents on Flying Over Warzones (PHOTOS)
- PageSix: Beyonce & Jay Z Union is Not About Love, All About Business & the Brand
Join the Conversation
- Orange is the New Black Season 3: Laura Prepon Hints Strain in Alex, Piper Relationship, New Actor Roped-in [Spoilers]
- The Big Bang Theory: Mayim Bialik Talks about Sheldon, Amy Kiss in Season 7 [KISS VIDEO]
- Queen Elizabeth and Kate Middleton Clash Again: Duchess Scared of Difficult Pregnancy, Adopting Second 'Royal' Baby - Reports
- True Blood Spoilers: Alcide Killed because Season 7 is Bill, Sookie’s Season
- Rob Kardashian's Ex-Girlfriend Adrienne Bailon FInally Removes Cheating Reality Star's Name from Her Butt
- Freshly Leaked Apple iPad Air 2 Cases Confirm Touch ID Sensor; Release Date, Limited Specs and Price Listed
- Moto X Android 4.4.4 KitKat Update Guide: Schedule and How to Install
- Top 4 Reasons Why iPhone 6 Will Hit Big Soon After its Sept 2014 Release Date
- Top Surprising Features Of iOS 8
- Twin Malaysia Airlines MH370, MH17 Aviation Disasters Create Phobia Among Travellers
- OnePlus One vs. Moto X+1 – Early Specifications, Release Date and Price Faceoff
- 2014 Ebola Outbreak: ‘Out of control… and Can Get Worse'; Asky Airline Stops Flying to Liberia, Sierra Leone; Liberia Closes Schools