‘Breaking Dawn Part 2’ Credits Scene is Not a Dance Number?
By Kristin Dian Mariano | October 15, 2012 6:32 PM EST
Twi-hards will be treated with a surprise ending and a after credits scene on the final installment of the Twilight Saga.
According to EW, it has been confirmed that the part after the credits will not be the exciting dance scene that Nikki Reed revealed. However, it does not mean that the dance part did not happen and will probably make on the DVD version of the film.
So far the cast is not saying at all what the final sequence will be. Fans need to stick around until after the credits roll if they do not want to miss the ending.
Earlier this month, actress Nikki Reed revealed that the after-credits clip of the much anticipated final Twilight film is a cheerful dance number courtesy of the whole cast.
Kellan Lutz, who plays Emmett in the Twilight series, first hinted that the film will include a short clip after the credits several weeks ago, a lot of Twi-hards became curious on what the film will show.
According to reports from "Channel 24," Nikki Reed said that director Bill Condon has long been planning to make the bonus, after-credits ending scene in theaters a fun one for fans. It is set to feature the entire vampire and werewolf cast alike dance together in a choreographed number.
Reed told MTV News last week: "If it's going to look the way I think it is, it's really awesome ... It was a surprise moment on the film set that was pretty incredible."
"Stay for the credits! It took us a couple of practice runs [to really learn the dance], and we even had a drill sergeant in charge who was gathering us all together. I got really into it. I was so into it that I wanted to be in the front row," the beautiful vampire actress quickly added.
"Breaking Dawn Part 2" picks up where the previous installment left off. It follows the story of Bella transformed into a vampire and gave birth to a half human-half vampire daughter, Renesmee. Out of revenge, Irina from the Denali coven told Volturi that Renesmee is an immortal child that sets the strongest group of vampire on the trail for the Cullens.
"The Twilight Saga: Breaking Dawn Part 2" will hit the theatres on November 16.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Join the Conversation
- ‘The Voice’ Season 7 (2014) Winner: Eliminated Contestants Predict Who Could Win It All
- Prince Harry Enjoys Three-Day Visit To Oman, Picks Up Present For Prince George And Performs With Traditional Sword Dancers
- ‘The Walking Dead’ Season 5, Episode 8 Spoilers: Daryl Dixon Is Set To Burn The Place Down in ‘Coda’
- 'Fast & Furious 7': New Brian O' Connor And Dominic Toretto Scene Surfaces
- Mariah Carey-Nick Cannon Divorce: Mariah Claims Infidelity, Nick's Affair With Amber Rose To Blame -- Report
- Walmart Early Price Matching Special Event On Nov. 21, 2014 Matches Its Competitors' Black Friday 2014 Prices And Includes Exclusive Deals For Samsung LED HDTVs And iPad Air 2 [WATCH VIDEO]
- US Plane Flying Over Russian Skies Spotted; Vladimir Putin Ready For 'Practical Cooperation' With US
- Black Friday 2014 Sale: Top Deals On Game Consoles Xbox One, PS4, Nintendo Wii U And More
- Walmart Pre-Black Friday 2014 Sale On Nov. 21, 2014 Includes Discounts On The 'NBA 2K15' For PS4 And The 'Skylanders Trap Team’ Starter Kit [WATCH VIDEO]
- Alleged 'Microsoft Lumia 1030' Front Panel Leaked With Capacitive Buttons; 'Xbox One' Owners To Get Free Goodies On Anniversary
- Nexus 6 Release Date And Price Under AT&T, T-Mobile And Sprint Listed
- More Bad News for Android 5.0 Lollipop As Problems Come In for Nexus and Other Devices