Choi Retains Two-Shot Lead
By Golf 365 | October 15, 2012 2:59 PM EST
Defending champion Na-yeon Choi maintained her two-shot lead after the third round of the Sime Darby LPGA Malaysia.
The South Korean world number four carded a three-under 68, weathering a four-hour rain delay to take her score to 13-under in the tournament.
"I don't really like being in the lead as there is more pressure," said Choi. "I prefer to play catch up and make my move in the last round. I was feeling the pressure a bit as it has been a long day, what with the four-hour delay and all. All day long it has been raining. It's tiring."
Pressure or none, Choi, who won her first Major at the US Women's Open earlier this year, registered just one bogey, on the 10th, after she birdied the first hole and added further birdies at the fifth, 12th and 16th.
It was her compatriot Inbee Park who registered the day's best score, however, posting a 65 to move two shots back. Also two shots back was Australia's Karrie Webb after her 68.
Most Popular Slideshows
- George Clooney And Amal Alamuddin's Wedding In Venice: Photos Of Groom And His Family, Friends [Slideshow]
- NFL Recap - Week 4: Green Bay Packers 38, Chicago Bears 17 [PHOTOS]
- NFL Recap: New York Giants 45, Washington Redskins 14 [PHOTOS]
- Photos Of George Clooney And Amal Alamuddin, They Get Married Again On Monday [Slideshow]
Join the Conversation
- Floyd Mayweather Jr. Will Probably Pick Between Amir Khan Or Manny Pacquiao For Next Fight According to Uncle Jeff
- Tony Stewart Reveals Retirement Not In Options, Reflects On His Life After the Fatal Crash
- Sugar Ray Leonard Adds Fuel To Pacquiao-Mayweather Clamour
- Muslim NFL Player Husain Abdullah Penalised For Praying After Touchdown
- Ronda Rousey Puts Up Her Belongings For Auction
- 3 Reasons to Get the Samsung Galaxy Note 4 Instead of the iPhone 6
- iPhone 6 vs Moto G 2014: Motorola’s Budget Smartphone Takes On Apple’s Premium Smartphone
- Google HTC Nexus 9 Tablet October 24 Launch Date Benefits Many
- Galaxy Note 4 vs Nexus 6: Which Smartphone Dominates
- MH 370 Search In Ocean To Intensify With Hi Tech Ships Joining The Plane Hunt From October
- Nexus 7 Tips and Tricks
- Obama’s Bid To Blame Intelligence Chief For Inaction On ISIS Backfires: McCain Asks Obama To Admit Own Mistakes