Choi Retains Two-Shot Lead
By Golf 365 | October 15, 2012 2:59 PM EST
Defending champion Na-yeon Choi maintained her two-shot lead after the third round of the Sime Darby LPGA Malaysia.
The South Korean world number four carded a three-under 68, weathering a four-hour rain delay to take her score to 13-under in the tournament.
"I don't really like being in the lead as there is more pressure," said Choi. "I prefer to play catch up and make my move in the last round. I was feeling the pressure a bit as it has been a long day, what with the four-hour delay and all. All day long it has been raining. It's tiring."
Pressure or none, Choi, who won her first Major at the US Women's Open earlier this year, registered just one bogey, on the 10th, after she birdied the first hole and added further birdies at the fifth, 12th and 16th.
It was her compatriot Inbee Park who registered the day's best score, however, posting a 65 to move two shots back. Also two shots back was Australia's Karrie Webb after her 68.
Join the Conversation
- Dionesian ‘Hex’: Pacquiao’s Secret Weapon Behind His 8 Titles
- Chris Algieri Exposed, Criticised For Lack Of Desire To Win Against Manny Pacquiao
- Arum Says Pacquiao's Victory vs Algieri May Cause Mayweather To Say ‘No’ To Dream Match
- ESPN Anchor Skip Bayless Says Floyd Mayweather Jr Will Not Fight Manny Pacquiao Because Undefeated Fighter Is ‘Afraid To Lose’
- Boxing News: Manny Pacquiao 'Ready' To Fight Floyd Mayweather In 2015 Following Algieri Win
- Russia's New Tactical Nuclear Weapons Program Growing Confident Against the US: Talks of World War III
- Apple and Google Engage in Thermonuclear War, New Google Translate Chat App in the Works
- Chris Algieri’s Battered Face Trends On Social Media
- Walmart Offers the Best 2014 Black Friday Deals on iPhone 6, iPad Ai2 & Other Gadgets – Reports
- Kobani ISIS Fighter Sends Out Desperate Message For Prayers And Support: Euphoria Turns Into Desperation As Kurds Advance
- Highest Paid NBA Players 2014: NBA Stars Who Earn More Than LeBron James
- Update Samsung Galaxy S5 to Android 4.4.4 KitKat, Sprint Release and Installation