Choi Retains Two-Shot Lead
By Golf 365 | October 15, 2012 2:59 PM EST
Defending champion Na-yeon Choi maintained her two-shot lead after the third round of the Sime Darby LPGA Malaysia.
The South Korean world number four carded a three-under 68, weathering a four-hour rain delay to take her score to 13-under in the tournament.
"I don't really like being in the lead as there is more pressure," said Choi. "I prefer to play catch up and make my move in the last round. I was feeling the pressure a bit as it has been a long day, what with the four-hour delay and all. All day long it has been raining. It's tiring."
Pressure or none, Choi, who won her first Major at the US Women's Open earlier this year, registered just one bogey, on the 10th, after she birdied the first hole and added further birdies at the fifth, 12th and 16th.
It was her compatriot Inbee Park who registered the day's best score, however, posting a 65 to move two shots back. Also two shots back was Australia's Karrie Webb after her 68.
Most Popular Slideshows
Join the Conversation
- Manny Pacquiao Has Got Chris Algieri Fight All Figured Out
- Manny Pacquiao KO Of Chris Algieri Will ‘Shut Up’ Floyd Mayweather Jr. Declares Freddie Roach
- New York Knicks Vs. Cleveland Cavaliers Live Streaming Info, Preview And Betting Odds
- San Francisco Giants Beat Kansas City Royals, 3-2 In Game 7, Wins 2014 MLB World Series [PHOTOS]
- Los Angeles Lakers Suffer Second Straight Loss, Phoenix Suns Deal Kobe Bryant Another Blowout Defeat, 119-99
- NATO: Russia's Been Conducting Too Many Military Flights Over Europe
- Nokia Lumia 730 v. Sharp Aquos Crystal – Specifications, Features And Price Showdown
- Moto X 2014 vs. Motorola DROID Turbo - Specifications, Features And Price Showdown
- Apple iPhone 6 Plus vs Motorola Droid Turbo: Comparsion On Processor, Software And Battery
- Australia Special Forces Await 'Delayed' Iraqi Visas Before Joining ISIS Fight
- ISIS Has Been Equipped With Advanced Anti-Aircraft Missiles
- Samsung Galaxy Note 4 vs Motorola Droid Turbo – S-Pen Is Note’s 4 USP But Droid Turbo Can Outshine With Larger Battery