NFL Preview: Cincinnati Bengals vs Cleveland Browns: Where to Watch Live Online Stream, Betting Odds
October 15, 2012 1:37 AM EST
The Cincinnati Bengals hope to avoid being the Cleveland Browns first win of the season Sunday afternoon at Cleveland Browns Stadium.
The Bengals tried to dig their way out of a 17-6 hole in the fourth quarter, but quarterback Andy Dalton’s two interceptions and wide receiver Armon Binns fumble led to a 17-13 loss to the Miami Dolphins.
Dalton went 26-for-43 for 234 yards and one touchdown, and AJ Green had nine receptions for 65 yards and a score.
The Cincinnati offense may find themselves rejuvenated against a Browns defense that hasn't learned to play all four quarters.
Cleveland built a 14-point lead against the New York Giants, but couldn’t withstand a 34-3 explosion and lost 41-27.
Running back Trent Richardson rushed for 81 yards and a touchdown on 17 carries, and receiver Josh Gordon had catches of 62 and 20 yards for scores.
The Browns came off the tracks after rookie quarterback Brandon Weeden threw the first of his two interceptions in the second quarter, and New York capitalized with a quick two-play drive capped by a four-yard touchdown run by Ahmad Bradshaw.
Cleveland’s secondary gave up three touchdown passes to Giants quarterback Eli Manning, but will have some relief Sunday when cornerback Joe Haden returns from a suspension.
Haden’s presence might hinder the Bengals’ passing attack, which ranks 11th in the NFL, and Green is fifth in the league in receptions and yards with 36 catches and 493 yards.
The game begins at 1 p.m. EDT and will be shown by CBS, or watch a live stream online by purchasing NFL Sunday Ticket Max.
Betting Odds: Cincinnati is favored by 3 points
Over/Under: 43.5 points
Prediction: Haden’s return will give Cleveland a huge boost, but unless Weeden or Richardson can generate any offense, Cincinnati should win Sunday.
Predicted Score: Cincinnati 17, Cleveland 10
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Typhoon Rammasun Claims 18 Lives in China, Incurs $4.32B Losses (PHOTOS)
- Malaysia Airlines MH17: Vital Black Boxes Finally Land in Hands of Malaysian Authorities, Rebels Announce Ceasefire (PHOTOS/VIDEOS)
- Kate Middleton's Pregnancy Hearsays: Possible Evidence Revealed [PHOTOS]
- Selena Gomez Turns 22 Today, Celebrates Early without Justin Bieber: Top 12 Interesting Facts About the Singer [SEE PHOTOS]
Join the Conversation
- No Kevin Love to Cleveland, Andrew Wiggins to Stay with Cavaliers
- Jeremy Lin Only an ‘Expiring Contract’ in Los Angeles; Lakers Want Eric Bledsoe
- Jeremy Lin Demands More Playing Time From Lakers Next Season
- $300 Million at Stake for Floyd Mayweather vs. Manny Pacquiao Showdown
- Roger Federer is ‘The Greatest of All Time' - Novak Djokovic’s Coach Boris Becker
- Fresh Leak Hints iPhone 6 Price and Release Date; 4.7-Inches iPhone 6 Sapphire Display Scratched in Test; New Spigen Cases Out
- iPhone 6 2014 Release Date Very Soon as Apple Orders 120M New iPhones from Foxconn – Report
- Google Nexus 6 on Release Date Will Sport 2K Display Panel & Lower Price Tag – Report
- Motorola Moto G Vs. Xiaomi Mi3 – Low in Price, High -level Features
- FCC Approves Sony Xperia Z3 for U.S. Market
- Killer Xiaomi Mi4 at $369 Likely to Come With 5.0-Inch Display, Snapdragon 801 Processor, 3GB RAM and More
- Sony PlayStation 4 Outsells a Resurgent Xbox One in June