Top After-Market NYSE Movers (New Oriental, Brookfield Infra, Xerox, USG, SunTrust, Heckmann, StarTek, Access Midstream)
By Satya Nagendra | October 13, 2012 4:39 PM EST
The top after-market NYSE gainers Friday were New Oriental Education & Technology Group, Brookfield Infrastructure Partners, Xerox Corp, USG Corp and PIMCO High Income Fund. The top after-market NYSE losers were SunTrust Banks, Build-A-Bear Workshop, Heckmann Corp, StarTek and Access Midstream Partners, L.P.
New Oriental Education & Techn Group, Inc. (EDU) shares climbed 5.02 percent to $18.00 in post-market trading. The company announced Friday that it would report its financial results for the first fiscal quarter ending August 31, 2012, before the U.S. market opens Oct 29, 2012.
Brookfield Infrastructure Partners LP (BIP) shares surged 2.37 percent to $35.00 in post-market trading. The stock has a 52-week low of $24.42, a 52-week high of $37.00 and $6.29 billion in market capitalization.
Xerox Corp. (XRX) shares gained 1.77 percent to $7.21 in pre-market trading. The stock has a 52-week low of $6.36, a 52-week high of $8.84 and $9.25 billion in market capitalization.
USG Corp. (USG) shares advanced 1.75 percent to $21.43 n post-market trading.
PIMCO High Income Fund (PHK) shares rose 1.68 percent to $12.72 in post-market trading. The stock has a 52-week low of $11.28, a 52-week high of $14.32 and $1.51 billion in market capitalization.
SunTrust Banks, Inc. (STI) shares plunged 3.87 percent to $28.04 in post-market trading. The company stock was downgraded to a “neutral” rating from a “buy” rating at BTIG.
Build-A-Bear Workshop, Inc. (BBW) shares plunged 2.68 percent to $3.92 in post-market trading. The company stock surged nearly 3 percent in regular trading.
Heckmann Corp. (HEK) shares fell 1.95 percent to $4.02 in post-market trading. The stock has a 52-week low of $2.60, a 52-week high of $7.05 and $622.00 million in market capitalization.
StarTek, Inc. (SRT) shares declined 1.88 percent to $2.92 in post-market trading.
Access Midstream Partners, L.P. (ACMP) shares fell 1.35 percent to $36.17 in post-market trading. The company stock surged nearly 3 percent in regular trading.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Angelina Jolie & Brad Pitt Heads to Malta For New Movie After A Whirlwind French Wedding [PHOTOS]
- Prince William & Kate Middleton Caught Flirting In A Countryside Dinner Date [PHOTOS]
- Chris Martin Getting Serious With Jennifer Lawrence, Actress Joining Coldplay Tour [PHOTOS]
- 2014 US Open Update (Day 4 - Men's Singles): Murray, Djokovic, Raonic and Isner Advance to 3rd Round [PHOTOS]
Join the Conversation
- Tourre on stand says email in SEC case 'not accurate'
- Syrian authorities blocking access to needy in Homs - Red Cross
- Faith in European Union at low ebb, EU poll says
- Former UBS banker gets 18 months, $1 million fine, for muni bid-rigging scheme
- U.S. judge halts challenges to Detroit's bankruptcy bid
- Apple iPhone 6 Actual Release Date after September 9 Confirmed 128GB Variant with New Resolution
- Pricey iPhone 6 on Release Date Likely but with 3X Retina Resolution & Mobile Payment Service – Reports
- Moto G2 Release Roundup: Specs, Pricing, and Release Date Details
- PlayStation 4 Killing Xbox One Costing Microsoft Millions But It's Fine
- Google Nexus 8 Confirmed as HTC T1 aka Volantis/Flounder with Freshly-Leaked Specs & Features – Reports
- Nexus 6 on Release Date Confirmed with Phablet-Size Display as FCC Filing Hints of 5.9-Inch Screen
- Europe, US Next on ISIS’ Hit List, Says Saudi King; Seized ISIS Laptop Reveals Terrifying Bio-Warfare Plans