Top After-Market NYSE Movers (New Oriental, Brookfield Infra, Xerox, USG, SunTrust, Heckmann, StarTek, Access Midstream)
By Satya Nagendra | October 13, 2012 4:39 PM EST
The top after-market NYSE gainers Friday were New Oriental Education & Technology Group, Brookfield Infrastructure Partners, Xerox Corp, USG Corp and PIMCO High Income Fund. The top after-market NYSE losers were SunTrust Banks, Build-A-Bear Workshop, Heckmann Corp, StarTek and Access Midstream Partners, L.P.
New Oriental Education & Techn Group, Inc. (EDU) shares climbed 5.02 percent to $18.00 in post-market trading. The company announced Friday that it would report its financial results for the first fiscal quarter ending August 31, 2012, before the U.S. market opens Oct 29, 2012.
Brookfield Infrastructure Partners LP (BIP) shares surged 2.37 percent to $35.00 in post-market trading. The stock has a 52-week low of $24.42, a 52-week high of $37.00 and $6.29 billion in market capitalization.
Xerox Corp. (XRX) shares gained 1.77 percent to $7.21 in pre-market trading. The stock has a 52-week low of $6.36, a 52-week high of $8.84 and $9.25 billion in market capitalization.
USG Corp. (USG) shares advanced 1.75 percent to $21.43 n post-market trading.
PIMCO High Income Fund (PHK) shares rose 1.68 percent to $12.72 in post-market trading. The stock has a 52-week low of $11.28, a 52-week high of $14.32 and $1.51 billion in market capitalization.
SunTrust Banks, Inc. (STI) shares plunged 3.87 percent to $28.04 in post-market trading. The company stock was downgraded to a “neutral” rating from a “buy” rating at BTIG.
Build-A-Bear Workshop, Inc. (BBW) shares plunged 2.68 percent to $3.92 in post-market trading. The company stock surged nearly 3 percent in regular trading.
Heckmann Corp. (HEK) shares fell 1.95 percent to $4.02 in post-market trading. The stock has a 52-week low of $2.60, a 52-week high of $7.05 and $622.00 million in market capitalization.
StarTek, Inc. (SRT) shares declined 1.88 percent to $2.92 in post-market trading.
Access Midstream Partners, L.P. (ACMP) shares fell 1.35 percent to $36.17 in post-market trading. The company stock surged nearly 3 percent in regular trading.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Kate Middleton Suffocated in Kensington Palace, Queen Elizabeth Reported War With The Duchess [PHOTOS]
- Chris Martin Dating Reports: Jennifer Lawrence Vs Gwyneth Paltrow [PHOTOS]
- 2014 MTV Video Music Awards: Everything To Know [PHOTOS]
- British Style Icon Kate Middleton Fashion Talk With Camilla Parker-Bowles Daughter-In-Law [PHOTOS]
Join the Conversation
- Tourre on stand says email in SEC case 'not accurate'
- Syrian authorities blocking access to needy in Homs - Red Cross
- Faith in European Union at low ebb, EU poll says
- Former UBS banker gets 18 months, $1 million fine, for muni bid-rigging scheme
- U.S. judge halts challenges to Detroit's bankruptcy bid
- 4.7-Inch, 5.5-Inch iPhone 6 Models Confirmed with Similar Build, Cam Features & 300+ Screen Pixels on Release Date
- Apple iPhone 6 Release Date, iPhone 6C or 6L Anticipation: Three Things Should Matter To New Phone Shoppers
- Xiaomi Mi4 vs iPhone 6: Why Forecasts Favor Mi4 as The Next Best Phone Against iPhone 6
- James Foley: More Chilling Information Revealed By Escaped Journalists
- James Foley Beheading Video Has Play-Acting Portions – Video Experts Say
- Samsung Galaxy Note 3 LTE Android 4.4.2, Android 4.4.4Guide: Installation and When to Hit Your Region
- Companies Push Back IPO Plans Due to Mega Alibaba Share Launch