Top After-Market NYSE Movers (New Oriental, Brookfield Infra, Xerox, USG, SunTrust, Heckmann, StarTek, Access Midstream)
By Satya Nagendra | October 13, 2012 4:39 PM EST
The top after-market NYSE gainers Friday were New Oriental Education & Technology Group, Brookfield Infrastructure Partners, Xerox Corp, USG Corp and PIMCO High Income Fund. The top after-market NYSE losers were SunTrust Banks, Build-A-Bear Workshop, Heckmann Corp, StarTek and Access Midstream Partners, L.P.
New Oriental Education & Techn Group, Inc. (EDU) shares climbed 5.02 percent to $18.00 in post-market trading. The company announced Friday that it would report its financial results for the first fiscal quarter ending August 31, 2012, before the U.S. market opens Oct 29, 2012.
Brookfield Infrastructure Partners LP (BIP) shares surged 2.37 percent to $35.00 in post-market trading. The stock has a 52-week low of $24.42, a 52-week high of $37.00 and $6.29 billion in market capitalization.
Xerox Corp. (XRX) shares gained 1.77 percent to $7.21 in pre-market trading. The stock has a 52-week low of $6.36, a 52-week high of $8.84 and $9.25 billion in market capitalization.
USG Corp. (USG) shares advanced 1.75 percent to $21.43 n post-market trading.
PIMCO High Income Fund (PHK) shares rose 1.68 percent to $12.72 in post-market trading. The stock has a 52-week low of $11.28, a 52-week high of $14.32 and $1.51 billion in market capitalization.
SunTrust Banks, Inc. (STI) shares plunged 3.87 percent to $28.04 in post-market trading. The company stock was downgraded to a “neutral” rating from a “buy” rating at BTIG.
Build-A-Bear Workshop, Inc. (BBW) shares plunged 2.68 percent to $3.92 in post-market trading. The company stock surged nearly 3 percent in regular trading.
Heckmann Corp. (HEK) shares fell 1.95 percent to $4.02 in post-market trading. The stock has a 52-week low of $2.60, a 52-week high of $7.05 and $622.00 million in market capitalization.
StarTek, Inc. (SRT) shares declined 1.88 percent to $2.92 in post-market trading.
Access Midstream Partners, L.P. (ACMP) shares fell 1.35 percent to $36.17 in post-market trading. The company stock surged nearly 3 percent in regular trading.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Flight MH17 Attack: Russians Claim 'Putin A Terrorist,' Memorial at Dutch Embassy Overflows [PHOTOS]
- Typhoon Rammasun Claims 18 Lives in China, Incurs $4.32B Losses (PHOTOS)
- Ellen DeGeneres Caught Cheating with Mutual Friend Before Portia de Rossi’s Rehab – Reports [PHOTOS]
- Malaysia Airlines MH17: Vital Black Boxes Finally Land in Hands of Malaysian Authorities, Rebels Announce Ceasefire (PHOTOS/VIDEOS)
Join the Conversation
- Tourre on stand says email in SEC case 'not accurate'
- Syrian authorities blocking access to needy in Homs - Red Cross
- Faith in European Union at low ebb, EU poll says
- Former UBS banker gets 18 months, $1 million fine, for muni bid-rigging scheme
- U.S. judge halts challenges to Detroit's bankruptcy bid
- Samsung Galaxy Note 4 Apps Leak Online, Five Fresh Features to Expect from the Android Smartphone
- Moto 360 Price Speculations, Key Features, Strategic Release Date, Design: A Watch That is More Than Just Time
- Windows Phone 8.1 Update Rollout: 20 Nokia Lumia Phones Eligible and 13 New Features to be Added
- Three New Moto G Successors Spotted in FCC Document Dubbed Moto G2, Moto M and More --Reports
- iPad Air 2 Release Date Will Skip IGZO Panel; To Rollout with Super-Slim iPad Mini Air
- Upcoming iPad Mini 3 Could be 30% Thinner and Likely be Called iPad Mini Air; Apple Q3 Results Show 9% Decrease in iPad Sales
- Sony Xperia M2 vs. Moto G – Specifications, Features and Price Showdown