Top After-Market NYSE Movers (New Oriental, Brookfield Infra, Xerox, USG, SunTrust, Heckmann, StarTek, Access Midstream)
By Satya Nagendra | October 13, 2012 4:39 PM EST
The top after-market NYSE gainers Friday were New Oriental Education & Technology Group, Brookfield Infrastructure Partners, Xerox Corp, USG Corp and PIMCO High Income Fund. The top after-market NYSE losers were SunTrust Banks, Build-A-Bear Workshop, Heckmann Corp, StarTek and Access Midstream Partners, L.P.
New Oriental Education & Techn Group, Inc. (EDU) shares climbed 5.02 percent to $18.00 in post-market trading. The company announced Friday that it would report its financial results for the first fiscal quarter ending August 31, 2012, before the U.S. market opens Oct 29, 2012.
Brookfield Infrastructure Partners LP (BIP) shares surged 2.37 percent to $35.00 in post-market trading. The stock has a 52-week low of $24.42, a 52-week high of $37.00 and $6.29 billion in market capitalization.
Xerox Corp. (XRX) shares gained 1.77 percent to $7.21 in pre-market trading. The stock has a 52-week low of $6.36, a 52-week high of $8.84 and $9.25 billion in market capitalization.
USG Corp. (USG) shares advanced 1.75 percent to $21.43 n post-market trading.
PIMCO High Income Fund (PHK) shares rose 1.68 percent to $12.72 in post-market trading. The stock has a 52-week low of $11.28, a 52-week high of $14.32 and $1.51 billion in market capitalization.
SunTrust Banks, Inc. (STI) shares plunged 3.87 percent to $28.04 in post-market trading. The company stock was downgraded to a “neutral” rating from a “buy” rating at BTIG.
Build-A-Bear Workshop, Inc. (BBW) shares plunged 2.68 percent to $3.92 in post-market trading. The company stock surged nearly 3 percent in regular trading.
Heckmann Corp. (HEK) shares fell 1.95 percent to $4.02 in post-market trading. The stock has a 52-week low of $2.60, a 52-week high of $7.05 and $622.00 million in market capitalization.
StarTek, Inc. (SRT) shares declined 1.88 percent to $2.92 in post-market trading.
Access Midstream Partners, L.P. (ACMP) shares fell 1.35 percent to $36.17 in post-market trading. The company stock surged nearly 3 percent in regular trading.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Pope Francis Meets Sudanese Woman Who Was Spared Death for Apostasy (PHOTOS)
- Malaysia Airlines Flight MH17: King Williem-Alexander, Queen Maxima Hold Solemn Reception Ceremony for Victims
- Jennifer Lawrence & Nicholas Hoult Allegedly Split: Mad Max Actor Cheats with Kristen Stewart & Riley Keough - Reports
- Prince George Birthday: Adorable New Pictures of George Touching a Butterfly on William's Hand Released [SEE PHOTOS]
Join the Conversation
- Tourre on stand says email in SEC case 'not accurate'
- Syrian authorities blocking access to needy in Homs - Red Cross
- Faith in European Union at low ebb, EU poll says
- Former UBS banker gets 18 months, $1 million fine, for muni bid-rigging scheme
- U.S. judge halts challenges to Detroit's bankruptcy bid
- Apple iPhone 6 on Two Confirmed Release Dates, New Parts Leaked Suggesting Bigger iPhone to Come
- Google Nexus 6, 8 with Android L on Release Date Promises Killer Mobile Device Experience
- iPhone 6 Release Date Relevance to iOS Newbies: Specs Meaning, Price Considerations
- Xiaomi Mi4 vs OnePlusOne vs Nexus 5: Mi4 is the ‘Perfect’ Phone
- Israeli Women Stripping Naked for IDF Soldiers
- HTC One M8 Android 4.4.3 KitKat Update Roll Out, Introducing the HTC One Remix
- The Pirate Bay Releases ‘The Mobile Bay’: Mobile Torrent Download Made Easier but Remains Illegal