Why Did Kristen Stewart Call Herself The ‘C’ Word?
By Maria Vultaggio | October 13, 2012 4:02 AM EST
Kristen Stewart had been known for looking glum way before her “momentary indiscretion” with film director Rupert Sanders, but she has since described herself as a “miserable c***” during a recent interview.
Balenciaga creative director Nicolas Ghesquiere allegedly asked Stewart what makes the actress happy when she was doing an interview for Marie Claire UK magazine and the 22-year-old “Twilight” star replied, "I'm a miserable c***!"
She continued to explain why she would refer to herself in such a demeaning manner by saying:
"I'm not sure if I'm most happy when I'm comfortable and content or when I'm pushing myself to the limits. There are such different versions of happy. And I really appreciate both."
Something that might make her “Twilight” fans happy was when she compared herself to her famous character Bella Swan, who started out as human in the beginning of the series and later became a vampire.
She thinks Bella is "practical and unassuming, yet cooler than everyone else. We both wear lots of casual clothes. But her actual style is very far away from mine."
Stewart defined “cool” saying "It's about being on the edge of something, about not taking the easy route. To be cool is not to be crippled by yourself."
She also opened up about playing a stripper in “Welcome to the Rileys:”
"After I'd been playing a stripper in Welcome to the Rileys, I was definitely not wearing enough clothing. I looked back and thought, 'That's so not me.' But it was fun."
If she weren’t an actress, Stewart might be hitting the books like many girls her age are doing now.
"I'd probably go back to school, read a lot and figure out what I should do," she confessed.
Stewart has been rumored to have gotten back together with her “Twilight” costar Robert Pattinson, but it’s not clear if the two are just putting on a façade to help sell tickets for the last installment of the “Twilight” series, “Breaking Dawn- Part 2.”
The two were reportedly able to rekindle their romance after Stewart confessed that she never had sex with her “Snow White and the Huntsman” director.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Join the Conversation
- Nina Dobrev To Quit 'The Vampire Diaries' As She Feels 'Uneasy' Working With Ex Ian Somerhalder In Nikki Reed's Presence- Reports
- 'Once Upon A Time' Season 4 Premiere Questions: 'Frozen' Story Kicks Off, Queen Elsa vs Emma Swan vs The Evil Queen - New Story Unfolds [SPOILERS]
- ‘Batman vs. Superman’ Bruce Wayne May Be In Trouble In Leaked Video [Spoilers]
- Season 4 ‘American Horror Story-Freak Show’ Update: Introduction Of Twisty The Clown Is ‘Brutal’ [VIDEO]
- Robert Pattinson Is Not Proposing FKA Twigs Plus What Kristen Stewart Thinks About RPatz's New Romance- Reports
- Forget Nexus 6 Release Date, Android Phones Will Soon Showcase Pure Google Apps & Features
- Boxing News 2014: Social Media War Between Boxers Continues As Pacquiao Repeats Comment That Mayweather Acts Like Uneducated Person, While Ignoring ‘Miss Pac Man’ Post
- Galaxy Note 4 Pre Order Starts in the US, Get Samsung Note Ahead of October 14 Release
- $249.99 Motorola Moto 360 Smartwatch's First Promo Out; 'Stone Leather' Replaces 'Gray Leather' - Available In BestBuy [Watch Video]
- BlackBerry Passport Sold Out As Preorders Reached 200,000
- iOS 8 And iOS 8.0.2 Security Flaw Revealed, Anyone Can Easily Bypass Touch ID And Passcode Security Features
- Australia Cracks Down On International Money Laundering Syndicate