Why Did Kristen Stewart Call Herself The ‘C’ Word?
By Maria Vultaggio | October 13, 2012 4:02 AM EST
Kristen Stewart had been known for looking glum way before her “momentary indiscretion” with film director Rupert Sanders, but she has since described herself as a “miserable c***” during a recent interview.
Balenciaga creative director Nicolas Ghesquiere allegedly asked Stewart what makes the actress happy when she was doing an interview for Marie Claire UK magazine and the 22-year-old “Twilight” star replied, "I'm a miserable c***!"
She continued to explain why she would refer to herself in such a demeaning manner by saying:
"I'm not sure if I'm most happy when I'm comfortable and content or when I'm pushing myself to the limits. There are such different versions of happy. And I really appreciate both."
Something that might make her “Twilight” fans happy was when she compared herself to her famous character Bella Swan, who started out as human in the beginning of the series and later became a vampire.
She thinks Bella is "practical and unassuming, yet cooler than everyone else. We both wear lots of casual clothes. But her actual style is very far away from mine."
Stewart defined “cool” saying "It's about being on the edge of something, about not taking the easy route. To be cool is not to be crippled by yourself."
She also opened up about playing a stripper in “Welcome to the Rileys:”
"After I'd been playing a stripper in Welcome to the Rileys, I was definitely not wearing enough clothing. I looked back and thought, 'That's so not me.' But it was fun."
If she weren’t an actress, Stewart might be hitting the books like many girls her age are doing now.
"I'd probably go back to school, read a lot and figure out what I should do," she confessed.
Stewart has been rumored to have gotten back together with her “Twilight” costar Robert Pattinson, but it’s not clear if the two are just putting on a façade to help sell tickets for the last installment of the “Twilight” series, “Breaking Dawn- Part 2.”
The two were reportedly able to rekindle their romance after Stewart confessed that she never had sex with her “Snow White and the Huntsman” director.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
Join the Conversation
- Portia De Rossi And Ellen DeGeneres Address 'Epic Fight' Story
- 'NCIS' Season 12, Episode 6 Spoilers: Abby Sciuto Talks Of Cote de Pablo's Character, 'I Loved Ziva But She Left Us' (Review)
- 'The Bold And The Beautiful' Spoilers For Oct. 29, 2014: Caroline Is Remorseful About What Happened To Her And Ridge While Katie Is Fuming [WATCH VIDEO]
- 'Star Wars: Episode 7' Leaked Image Of New Villain Clutching Red Lightsaber [Spoilers]
- 'The Walking Dead' Star Norman Reedus Bashes The Report That He Begged The Producers Not To Turn Daryl Dixon Gay
- Marvel Announces Release Dates Of 11 Upcoming Movies From 2015 To 2019
- Xiaomi Becomes World’s Third Largest Smartphone Manufacturer By Dethroning Huawei
- Entry Of Peshmerga Fighters From Iraq Boosts The Kobani Battle Against ISIS: Turkey Provides Transit
- Nexus 6, 9 Buyers on November Release Will Enjoy These 3 Killer Lollipop 5.0 Features First
- Woman Hanged In Iran Talks Abuse In Prison, Left Chilling Message To Family
- Xiaomi VP Hugo Barra Says ‘Apple iPhone 6 Is The Most Beautiful Smartphone Ever Built’
- Nokia Lumia 730 v. Sharp Aquos Crystal – Specifications, Features And Price Showdown