Why Did Kristen Stewart Call Herself The ‘C’ Word?
By Maria Vultaggio | October 13, 2012 4:02 AM EST
Kristen Stewart had been known for looking glum way before her “momentary indiscretion” with film director Rupert Sanders, but she has since described herself as a “miserable c***” during a recent interview.
Balenciaga creative director Nicolas Ghesquiere allegedly asked Stewart what makes the actress happy when she was doing an interview for Marie Claire UK magazine and the 22-year-old “Twilight” star replied, "I'm a miserable c***!"
She continued to explain why she would refer to herself in such a demeaning manner by saying:
"I'm not sure if I'm most happy when I'm comfortable and content or when I'm pushing myself to the limits. There are such different versions of happy. And I really appreciate both."
Something that might make her “Twilight” fans happy was when she compared herself to her famous character Bella Swan, who started out as human in the beginning of the series and later became a vampire.
She thinks Bella is "practical and unassuming, yet cooler than everyone else. We both wear lots of casual clothes. But her actual style is very far away from mine."
Stewart defined “cool” saying "It's about being on the edge of something, about not taking the easy route. To be cool is not to be crippled by yourself."
She also opened up about playing a stripper in “Welcome to the Rileys:”
"After I'd been playing a stripper in Welcome to the Rileys, I was definitely not wearing enough clothing. I looked back and thought, 'That's so not me.' But it was fun."
If she weren’t an actress, Stewart might be hitting the books like many girls her age are doing now.
"I'd probably go back to school, read a lot and figure out what I should do," she confessed.
Stewart has been rumored to have gotten back together with her “Twilight” costar Robert Pattinson, but it’s not clear if the two are just putting on a façade to help sell tickets for the last installment of the “Twilight” series, “Breaking Dawn- Part 2.”
The two were reportedly able to rekindle their romance after Stewart confessed that she never had sex with her “Snow White and the Huntsman” director.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Prince Harry & Camilla Thurlow Getting Serious, St. Tropez Holiday Before The Prince’s 30th Birthday [PHOTOS]
- 2014 US Open: Hottest Male Tennis Players To Watch [PHOTOS]
- What Happens When You Give Up Sex For 12 Months? – Dialogue With Peter Lynagh – Exclusive
- 2014 US Open: Hottest Female Tennis Athletes [PHOTOS]
Join the Conversation
- ‘Batman V Superman: Dawn Of Justice’ First Photo Of Lex Luthor Leaked, Jesse Eisenberg On Villain’s Role And Plot Details Revealed
- Celebrities’ Leaked Nude Photos: Master-List Printed, Selena Gomez, Kim Kardashian, Kate Upton, Jennifer Lawrence, Kaley Cuoco, Rihanna, More Names On It
- Nick Cannon–Mariah Carey Divorce Reports: Nick Dating Younger Woman
- Nude Photos Leaked: Mary Elizabeth Winstead Says Nude Photos Hers, Faces Backlash, Takes Twitter Break
- ‘Captain America 3’: Red Skull Returns, Greater Villains Added
- 5.5-Inch iPhone 6 is iPhone Air on Sept 19 Release Date: 5 Things to Consider Before Buying
- Nexus 6 Release Date Update: Moto X+1 Look Leaked, Nexus X or Shamu Moved to Demo Phase
- HTC One M8 for Windows Vs. Nokia Lumia Icon, The Battle Of Windows Phones
- Leaker of Actresses Nude Photos Accepting PayPal Donations in Exchange For Posting Alleged Sex Video of Jennifer Lawrence, Has Naked Pictures of 100 Hollywood A-Listers
- ISIS Will Target the U.S. Power Grid, Former CIA Says; Could Tap Other Fellow Extremist Groups to Do the Job
- Jennifer Lawrence's Nude Photos Leaked on Find My iPhone, Apple 'Outraged' But Says Systems 'Not Breached'
- Russia Massacres Ukrainian Volunteer Battalions—Surviving Members Alleged