Why Did Kristen Stewart Call Herself The ‘C’ Word?
By Maria Vultaggio | October 13, 2012 4:02 AM EST
Kristen Stewart had been known for looking glum way before her “momentary indiscretion” with film director Rupert Sanders, but she has since described herself as a “miserable c***” during a recent interview.
Balenciaga creative director Nicolas Ghesquiere allegedly asked Stewart what makes the actress happy when she was doing an interview for Marie Claire UK magazine and the 22-year-old “Twilight” star replied, "I'm a miserable c***!"
She continued to explain why she would refer to herself in such a demeaning manner by saying:
"I'm not sure if I'm most happy when I'm comfortable and content or when I'm pushing myself to the limits. There are such different versions of happy. And I really appreciate both."
Something that might make her “Twilight” fans happy was when she compared herself to her famous character Bella Swan, who started out as human in the beginning of the series and later became a vampire.
She thinks Bella is "practical and unassuming, yet cooler than everyone else. We both wear lots of casual clothes. But her actual style is very far away from mine."
Stewart defined “cool” saying "It's about being on the edge of something, about not taking the easy route. To be cool is not to be crippled by yourself."
She also opened up about playing a stripper in “Welcome to the Rileys:”
"After I'd been playing a stripper in Welcome to the Rileys, I was definitely not wearing enough clothing. I looked back and thought, 'That's so not me.' But it was fun."
If she weren’t an actress, Stewart might be hitting the books like many girls her age are doing now.
"I'd probably go back to school, read a lot and figure out what I should do," she confessed.
Stewart has been rumored to have gotten back together with her “Twilight” costar Robert Pattinson, but it’s not clear if the two are just putting on a façade to help sell tickets for the last installment of the “Twilight” series, “Breaking Dawn- Part 2.”
The two were reportedly able to rekindle their romance after Stewart confessed that she never had sex with her “Snow White and the Huntsman” director.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Kristen Stewart Moving On With Nicholas Hoult, Jennifer Lawrence Dating Chris Martin – Reports [PHOTOS]
- Kate Middleton Suffocated in Kensington Palace, Queen Elizabeth Reported War With The Duchess [PHOTOS]
- 2014 MTV Video Music Awards: Everything To Know [PHOTOS]
- Chris Martin Dating Reports: Jennifer Lawrence Vs Gwyneth Paltrow [PHOTOS]
Join the Conversation
- 'Avengers: Age Of Ultron' Will Feature Nude Scene Confirmed—Report
- ‘The Walking Dead’ Season 5, Episode 1: ‘The Biggest Action Sequence That We Have Ever Attempted’ [VIDEO]
- 'Terminator' 5 And 'Jurassic World' Trailers To Be Released Soon
- ‘Star Wars’ 7 Plot Leak – New Villain And Stormtroopers New Look [Spoilers]
- 'Doctor Who' Casting News: 'GOT' Actress Rose Leslie Favoured To Play As 'Clara Oswald'
- Robin Williams Goodbye Video Hoax: Facebook Users Warned of Celebrity Suicide Exploitation
- 4 Killer Android Features Apple Fans Would Love to Get Come the iPhone 6 Release Date
- ISIS Posts Graphic Beheading Video of US Journalist James Foley
- Nexus 6 Release Date Dilemma with Motorola Shamu Details Pointing to Better Smartphone and Killer Features
- After James Foley, ISIL Threatens to Behead Another American Journalist Steven Sotloff
- Moto X Android 4.4.4 KitKat Update Guide: AT&T/Sprint Release and When to Hit Your Region
- Motorola Moto X+1 On Release Date To Come With Snapdragon 800 Processor, 2 GB RAM, 4K Recording And 5.2-Inch Display