Why Did Kristen Stewart Call Herself The ‘C’ Word?
By Maria Vultaggio | October 13, 2012 4:02 AM EST
Kristen Stewart had been known for looking glum way before her “momentary indiscretion” with film director Rupert Sanders, but she has since described herself as a “miserable c***” during a recent interview.
Balenciaga creative director Nicolas Ghesquiere allegedly asked Stewart what makes the actress happy when she was doing an interview for Marie Claire UK magazine and the 22-year-old “Twilight” star replied, "I'm a miserable c***!"
She continued to explain why she would refer to herself in such a demeaning manner by saying:
"I'm not sure if I'm most happy when I'm comfortable and content or when I'm pushing myself to the limits. There are such different versions of happy. And I really appreciate both."
Something that might make her “Twilight” fans happy was when she compared herself to her famous character Bella Swan, who started out as human in the beginning of the series and later became a vampire.
She thinks Bella is "practical and unassuming, yet cooler than everyone else. We both wear lots of casual clothes. But her actual style is very far away from mine."
Stewart defined “cool” saying "It's about being on the edge of something, about not taking the easy route. To be cool is not to be crippled by yourself."
She also opened up about playing a stripper in “Welcome to the Rileys:”
"After I'd been playing a stripper in Welcome to the Rileys, I was definitely not wearing enough clothing. I looked back and thought, 'That's so not me.' But it was fun."
If she weren’t an actress, Stewart might be hitting the books like many girls her age are doing now.
"I'd probably go back to school, read a lot and figure out what I should do," she confessed.
Stewart has been rumored to have gotten back together with her “Twilight” costar Robert Pattinson, but it’s not clear if the two are just putting on a façade to help sell tickets for the last installment of the “Twilight” series, “Breaking Dawn- Part 2.”
The two were reportedly able to rekindle their romance after Stewart confessed that she never had sex with her “Snow White and the Huntsman” director.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- 2014 MLB World Series Game 1: San Francisco Giants 7, Kansas City Royals 1 [PHOTOS]
- 2014 MLB World Series - Game 2: Kansas City Royals 7, San Francisco Giants 2 [PHOTOS]
- NFL Thursday Recap - Denver Broncos 35, San Diego Chargers 21: Peyton Manning Has 3 TDs In Easy Win [PHOTOS]
- 2014 MLB World Series Game 3: Kansas City Royals 3, San Francisco Giants 2 [PHOTOS]
Join the Conversation
- 'The Bold And The Beautiful' Spoilers For Oct. 24, 2014: Katie Spills Ridge's Secret Plan While Eric's Announcement Causes A Huge Furor [WATCH VIDEO]
- Brad Pitt Forced To Talk About Ex-Wife Jennifer Aniston: Asked to Compare Wife Angelina Jolie With Rachel From 'Friends'
- ‘The Walking Dead’ Season 5, Episode 3 Major Spoilers: Death Count, The Terminus Residents’ Fate Plus Father Gabriel's Past
- ‘Star Wars: Episode 7’ Jungle Stormtroopers On Rampage – Leaked Images [Spoilers]
- 'The Bold And The Beautiful' Spoilers From Oct. 27-31, 2014: As Halloween Draws Near, Forrester Creations Will Reel From Eric's Shocking Decision And The Rest Will Scramble To Make Their Plans Successful [WATCH VIDEO]
- Xiaomi Redmi 1S vs. Sharp Aquos Crystal – Specifications, Features And Price Showdown
- Verizon Motorola Droid Turbo Leaked Live Images Surfaces, Scheduled To Get Unveiled On Oct 28
- Update HTC One M7 with LG G2 with Android 4.4.2 as Sprint OTA: Fixes and Installation
- U.S. Targets Buyers of ISIS Oil, Threatens Sanctions
- ISIS Syria Airstrike Bombing Has Killed 550 People, Civilians Included
- Russia Blocking OSCE Monitoring Of Its Border With Ukraine
- Russia Slams US 'Double Standards' In The Fight Against ISIS