Pre-Market Movers (Barclays, ING Groep, JPMorgan, France Telecom, Advanced Micro Devices, Infosys, Kinder Morgan, Arch Coal)
By Satya Nagendra | October 12, 2012 9:38 PM EST
Barclays Plc, ING Groep N.V, JPMorgan Chase & Co, France Telecom SA, Advanced Micro Devices, Infosys Ltd, Kinder Morgan Inc and Arch Coal Inc. are among the companies whose shares are moving in pre-market trading Friday.
Barclays Plc. (BCS) stock surged 3.24 percent to $15.30 in pre-market trading. The stock has a 52-week low of $9.20, a 52-week high of $16.41 and $45.33 billion in market capitalization.
ING Groep N.V. (ING) stock surged 2.26 percent to $8.60 in pre-market trading. AIA Group Ltd. announced Thursday that it has reached an agreement with ING to acquire its insurance subsidiaries in Malaysia for a cash consideration of 1.336 billion euros (US$1.73 billion).
JPMorgan Chase & Co. (JPM) stock gained 1.90 percent to $42.90 in pre-market trading. The company is expected to report third quarter net profit of $1.21 per share on revenues of $24.53 billion, up from $1.02 per share on revenue of $24.37 billion in the same period last year.
France Telecom SA (FTE) stock rose 1.32 percent to $12.25 in pre-market trading. The stock has a 52-week low of $11.68, a 52-week high of $19.41 and $31.80 billion in market capitalization.
Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. (AMD) stock tumbled 8.13 percent to $2.94 in pre-market trading after lowering its third quarter revenue guidance. The company currently expects third quarter revenue to decrease approximately 10 percent sequentially compared to its earlier estimate of 1 percent, plus or minus 3 percent, sequential fall.
Infosys Ltd. (INFY) stock tumbled 6.06 percent to $45.30 in pre-market trading after lowering its full year earnings guidance. The company currently expects full year earnings per American Depository Share to be at least $2.97, down from its prior estimate of $3.03 following the rupee appreciation.
Kinder Morgan Inc. (KMI) stock declined 2.39 percent to $34.25 in pre-market trading. The stock has a 52-week low of $26.40, a 52-week high of $40.25 and $39.76 billion in market capitalization.
Arch Coal Inc. (ACI) stock declined 1.13 percent to $7.85 in pre-market trading. The company stock climbed nearly 16 percent in regular trading Thursday.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- NFL MNF: Washington Redskins 20, Dallas Cowboys 17 (OT) [PHOTOS]
- Emma Watson Gets 'Squished' In 'Colonia Dignidad' [PHOTOS]
- 2014 MLB World Series Game 3: Kansas City Royals 3, San Francisco Giants 2 [PHOTOS]
- San Francisco Giants Beat Kansas City Royals, 3-2 In Game 7, Wins 2014 MLB World Series [PHOTOS]
Join the Conversation
- Tourre on stand says email in SEC case 'not accurate'
- Syrian authorities blocking access to needy in Homs - Red Cross
- Faith in European Union at low ebb, EU poll says
- Former UBS banker gets 18 months, $1 million fine, for muni bid-rigging scheme
- U.S. judge halts challenges to Detroit's bankruptcy bid
- Marvel Announces Release Dates Of 11 Upcoming Movies From 2015 To 2019
- Nokia Lumia 730 v. Sharp Aquos Crystal – Specifications, Features And Price Showdown
- Xiaomi Becomes World’s Third Largest Smartphone Manufacturer By Dethroning Huawei
- Apple iPhone 6 Plus vs Motorola Droid Turbo: Comparsion On Processor, Software And Battery
- Nexus 6, 9 Buyers on November Release Will Enjoy These 3 Killer Lollipop 5.0 Features First
- Australia Special Forces Await 'Delayed' Iraqi Visas Before Joining ISIS Fight
- ISIS Has Been Equipped With Advanced Anti-Aircraft Missiles