‘Glee’ Season 4: What happens next after the break-ups
By Arlene Paredes | October 12, 2012 6:24 PM EST
Glee Season 4 is taking a month's break after its episode of terrible break-ups last week. For the avid Gleeks, however, time will just speed by. Soon enough, Glee will release a special album in time for its return in November.
"Glee: The Music Presents Glease," is the special album produced by Fox for Glee's tribute to "Grease," the musical.
"Hopelessly Devoted to You," "Summer Lovin'" and "You're the One That I Want" are all included in the special album release. It will be available at record stores beginning Nov. 6, while the "Grease" episode will air on Nov. 15.
Spoiler alert: This article contains mild spoilers. Read at your own risk.
Glee Season 4: When will Quinn Fabray return?
Meanwhile, here is a piece of good for those who have been anxious to see Quinn Fabray return to Ohio. E! Online spoke to Jane Lynch and got the latest information.
"Quinn might make a triumphant return to interact with someone that is very familiar to her. You know, a certain blond, bitchy cheerleader whose name rhymes with pretty," Lynch said.
Now Glee viewers have most certainly met Kitty, the new cheerleader. Imagine how the verbal sparring between these two characters. It depends on what game Quinn is going to pull off.
Darren Criss talks "friends with ex" wish for Kurt and Blaine; How about Finn?
A lot of viewers understood what happened to Kurt and Blaine in the last episode was indeed a break-up. Even the actor who plays Blaine, Darren Criss, has already spoken of what he wishes for Kurt and Blaine.
"I would love to see [Kurt and Blaine] be a part of each other's future relationships. ... If Kurt meets someone new and they are having some problems, I hope Blaine is the person that Kurt calls and says, 'This is really tough for me.' And vice versa. If Blaine meets somebody, he goes to Kurt. That happens in real life with all kinds of relationships. You create a bond with someone and regardless of what happens, in the end the bond is there for the rest of your life," Criss told TV Line.
Meanwhile, for the final spoiler, Finn is about to meet someone new. This is not entirely surprising given the Rachel situation, but 'FinChel' fans are hoping the two of them would still be together in the end.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Derek Jeter With The New York Yankees Through The Years [IN PICTURES]
- George Clooney And Amal Alamuddin's Wedding In Venice: Photos Of Groom And His Family, Friends [Slideshow]
- NFL Recap - Week 4: Green Bay Packers 38, Chicago Bears 17 [PHOTOS]
- Melanoma Could Be Caused By Ageing Genes; Best Diet For Anti-Ageing; Celebrities Who Have Aged Gracefully
Join the Conversation
- Nina Dobrev To Quit 'The Vampire Diaries' As She Feels 'Uneasy' Working With Ex Ian Somerhalder In Nikki Reed's Presence- Reports
- 'Once Upon A Time' Season 4 Premiere Questions: 'Frozen' Story Kicks Off, Queen Elsa vs Emma Swan vs The Evil Queen - New Story Unfolds [SPOILERS]
- ‘Batman vs. Superman’ Bruce Wayne May Be In Trouble In Leaked Video [Spoilers]
- Season 4 ‘American Horror Story-Freak Show’ Update: Introduction Of Twisty The Clown Is ‘Brutal’ [VIDEO]
- Robert Pattinson Is Not Proposing FKA Twigs Plus What Kristen Stewart Thinks About RPatz's New Romance- Reports
- Forget Nexus 6 Release Date, Android Phones Will Soon Showcase Pure Google Apps & Features
- Galaxy Note 4 Pre Order Starts in the US, Get Samsung Note Ahead of October 14 Release
- $249.99 Motorola Moto 360 Smartwatch's First Promo Out; 'Stone Leather' Replaces 'Gray Leather' - Available In BestBuy [Watch Video]
- BlackBerry Passport Sold Out As Preorders Reached 200,000
- iPhone 6 vs Moto G 2014: Motorola’s Budget Smartphone Takes On Apple’s Premium Smartphone
- iOS 8 And iOS 8.0.2 Security Flaw Revealed, Anyone Can Easily Bypass Touch ID And Passcode Security Features
- Australia Cracks Down On International Money Laundering Syndicate