‘Glee’ Season 4: What happens next after the break-ups
By Arlene Paredes | October 12, 2012 6:24 PM EST
Glee Season 4 is taking a month's break after its episode of terrible break-ups last week. For the avid Gleeks, however, time will just speed by. Soon enough, Glee will release a special album in time for its return in November.
"Glee: The Music Presents Glease," is the special album produced by Fox for Glee's tribute to "Grease," the musical.
"Hopelessly Devoted to You," "Summer Lovin'" and "You're the One That I Want" are all included in the special album release. It will be available at record stores beginning Nov. 6, while the "Grease" episode will air on Nov. 15.
Spoiler alert: This article contains mild spoilers. Read at your own risk.
Glee Season 4: When will Quinn Fabray return?
Meanwhile, here is a piece of good for those who have been anxious to see Quinn Fabray return to Ohio. E! Online spoke to Jane Lynch and got the latest information.
"Quinn might make a triumphant return to interact with someone that is very familiar to her. You know, a certain blond, bitchy cheerleader whose name rhymes with pretty," Lynch said.
Now Glee viewers have most certainly met Kitty, the new cheerleader. Imagine how the verbal sparring between these two characters. It depends on what game Quinn is going to pull off.
Darren Criss talks "friends with ex" wish for Kurt and Blaine; How about Finn?
A lot of viewers understood what happened to Kurt and Blaine in the last episode was indeed a break-up. Even the actor who plays Blaine, Darren Criss, has already spoken of what he wishes for Kurt and Blaine.
"I would love to see [Kurt and Blaine] be a part of each other's future relationships. ... If Kurt meets someone new and they are having some problems, I hope Blaine is the person that Kurt calls and says, 'This is really tough for me.' And vice versa. If Blaine meets somebody, he goes to Kurt. That happens in real life with all kinds of relationships. You create a bond with someone and regardless of what happens, in the end the bond is there for the rest of your life," Criss told TV Line.
Meanwhile, for the final spoiler, Finn is about to meet someone new. This is not entirely surprising given the Rachel situation, but 'FinChel' fans are hoping the two of them would still be together in the end.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
Join the Conversation
- ‘The X Factor Australia’ Winner is Marlisa Punzalan; Dean Ray Finishes as Runner-Up [VIDEOS]
- ‘The X Factor Australia’ Grand Final Sing-Off: Marlisa Punzalan, Dean Ray and Brothers 3 [VIDEOS]
- ‘The Walking Dead’ Season 5, Episode 3 Promo, Spoilers: Find Out What Happens In ‘Four Walls And A Roof’
- ‘Big Brother Australia’ Housemate Lawson Chooses Cat Over GF, Kisses Cat in Bed [VIDEO]
- 'American Horror Story' : Renewed For Season 5, Ryan Murphy Says 'We're Not Doing Space'
- iOS 8 Jailbreak Release Date Likely this October 2014 with Pangu not Evad3rs Firming Up as Creator
- Chilling: New ISIS Video Addresses Australia; Aussie Teen Delivers Message
- Top 4 Free-To-Download Apps for Fuller iPhone 6, 6 Plus Experience
- Battery Saving Android 5.0 Lollipop Feature Extends The Battery Life Of Your Android Device By 90 Minutes And Displays Orange Bar While Power Saving Mode Is On
- Apple Inc. (AAPL) Stock Set to Soar Beyond $100 Despite Decline After New iPad Launch
- Russia Beefs Up Gold Reserves To Offset Heat of Sanctions And Undercut Dollar
- Xiaomi Mi4 And MiPad Prices Likely Slashed, Thanks To Rivals Oppo, OnePlus And Meizu