‘Glee’ Season 4: What happens next after the break-ups
By Arlene Paredes | October 12, 2012 6:24 PM EST
Glee Season 4 is taking a month's break after its episode of terrible break-ups last week. For the avid Gleeks, however, time will just speed by. Soon enough, Glee will release a special album in time for its return in November.
"Glee: The Music Presents Glease," is the special album produced by Fox for Glee's tribute to "Grease," the musical.
"Hopelessly Devoted to You," "Summer Lovin'" and "You're the One That I Want" are all included in the special album release. It will be available at record stores beginning Nov. 6, while the "Grease" episode will air on Nov. 15.
Spoiler alert: This article contains mild spoilers. Read at your own risk.
Glee Season 4: When will Quinn Fabray return?
Meanwhile, here is a piece of good for those who have been anxious to see Quinn Fabray return to Ohio. E! Online spoke to Jane Lynch and got the latest information.
"Quinn might make a triumphant return to interact with someone that is very familiar to her. You know, a certain blond, bitchy cheerleader whose name rhymes with pretty," Lynch said.
Now Glee viewers have most certainly met Kitty, the new cheerleader. Imagine how the verbal sparring between these two characters. It depends on what game Quinn is going to pull off.
Darren Criss talks "friends with ex" wish for Kurt and Blaine; How about Finn?
A lot of viewers understood what happened to Kurt and Blaine in the last episode was indeed a break-up. Even the actor who plays Blaine, Darren Criss, has already spoken of what he wishes for Kurt and Blaine.
"I would love to see [Kurt and Blaine] be a part of each other's future relationships. ... If Kurt meets someone new and they are having some problems, I hope Blaine is the person that Kurt calls and says, 'This is really tough for me.' And vice versa. If Blaine meets somebody, he goes to Kurt. That happens in real life with all kinds of relationships. You create a bond with someone and regardless of what happens, in the end the bond is there for the rest of your life," Criss told TV Line.
Meanwhile, for the final spoiler, Finn is about to meet someone new. This is not entirely surprising given the Rachel situation, but 'FinChel' fans are hoping the two of them would still be together in the end.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Flight MH17 Attack: Russians Claim 'Putin A Terrorist,' Memorial at Dutch Embassy Overflows [PHOTOS]
- Typhoon Rammasun Claims 18 Lives in China, Incurs $4.32B Losses (PHOTOS)
- Ellen DeGeneres Caught Cheating with Mutual Friend Before Portia de Rossi’s Rehab – Reports [PHOTOS]
- Malaysia Airlines MH17: Vital Black Boxes Finally Land in Hands of Malaysian Authorities, Rebels Announce Ceasefire (PHOTOS/VIDEOS)
Join the Conversation
- Kate Middleton Will Name Second Child Diana, Camilla Parker-Bowles Not Invited to Prince George’s Birthday - Reports
- Avengers 2: Capt.America Dances With Peggy Carter, First Love Returns
- Kim Kardashian and Kanye West Break-Up Furor Ceased: West Gets Turned on by Kim, Puts Rest to Marriage Trouble Reports
- Ian Somerhalder and Nina Dobrev Drama: Heartbroken The Vampire Diaries Actress Reacts to Nikki Reed Dating News—Report
- Selena Gomez's Mystery Man Identified as Businessman Tommy Chiabra, Singer Flirts and Shares Same Towel with Him -- Reports
- Samsung Galaxy Note 4 Apps Leak Online, Five Fresh Features to Expect from the Android Smartphone
- Moto 360 Price Speculations, Key Features, Strategic Release Date, Design: A Watch That is More Than Just Time
- Windows Phone 8.1 Update Rollout: 20 Nokia Lumia Phones Eligible and 13 New Features to be Added
- Three New Moto G Successors Spotted in FCC Document Dubbed Moto G2, Moto M and More --Reports
- iPad Air 2 Release Date Will Skip IGZO Panel; To Rollout with Super-Slim iPad Mini Air
- HTC Google Nexus 8 Release Date Imminent with New Nexus 7 Deals, Two New Tablets Soon
- Upcoming iPad Mini 3 Could be 30% Thinner and Likely be Called iPad Mini Air; Apple Q3 Results Show 9% Decrease in iPad Sales