‘Glee’ Season 4: What happens next after the break-ups
By Arlene Paredes | October 12, 2012 6:24 PM EST
Glee Season 4 is taking a month's break after its episode of terrible break-ups last week. For the avid Gleeks, however, time will just speed by. Soon enough, Glee will release a special album in time for its return in November.
"Glee: The Music Presents Glease," is the special album produced by Fox for Glee's tribute to "Grease," the musical.
"Hopelessly Devoted to You," "Summer Lovin'" and "You're the One That I Want" are all included in the special album release. It will be available at record stores beginning Nov. 6, while the "Grease" episode will air on Nov. 15.
Spoiler alert: This article contains mild spoilers. Read at your own risk.
Glee Season 4: When will Quinn Fabray return?
Meanwhile, here is a piece of good for those who have been anxious to see Quinn Fabray return to Ohio. E! Online spoke to Jane Lynch and got the latest information.
"Quinn might make a triumphant return to interact with someone that is very familiar to her. You know, a certain blond, bitchy cheerleader whose name rhymes with pretty," Lynch said.
Now Glee viewers have most certainly met Kitty, the new cheerleader. Imagine how the verbal sparring between these two characters. It depends on what game Quinn is going to pull off.
Darren Criss talks "friends with ex" wish for Kurt and Blaine; How about Finn?
A lot of viewers understood what happened to Kurt and Blaine in the last episode was indeed a break-up. Even the actor who plays Blaine, Darren Criss, has already spoken of what he wishes for Kurt and Blaine.
"I would love to see [Kurt and Blaine] be a part of each other's future relationships. ... If Kurt meets someone new and they are having some problems, I hope Blaine is the person that Kurt calls and says, 'This is really tough for me.' And vice versa. If Blaine meets somebody, he goes to Kurt. That happens in real life with all kinds of relationships. You create a bond with someone and regardless of what happens, in the end the bond is there for the rest of your life," Criss told TV Line.
Meanwhile, for the final spoiler, Finn is about to meet someone new. This is not entirely surprising given the Rachel situation, but 'FinChel' fans are hoping the two of them would still be together in the end.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Prince Harry & Camilla Thurlow Getting Serious, St. Tropez Holiday Before The Prince’s 30th Birthday [PHOTOS]
- 2014 US Open: Hottest Male Tennis Players To Watch [PHOTOS]
- What Happens When You Give Up Sex For 12 Months? – Dialogue With Peter Lynagh – Exclusive
- 2014 US Open: Hottest Female Tennis Athletes [PHOTOS]
Join the Conversation
- ‘Batman V Superman: Dawn Of Justice’ First Photo Of Lex Luthor Leaked, Jesse Eisenberg On Villain’s Role And Plot Details Revealed
- Celebrities’ Leaked Nude Photos: Master-List Printed, Selena Gomez, Kim Kardashian, Kate Upton, Jennifer Lawrence, Kaley Cuoco, Rihanna, More Names On It
- Nick Cannon–Mariah Carey Divorce Reports: Nick Dating Younger Woman
- Nude Photos Leaked: Mary Elizabeth Winstead Says Nude Photos Hers, Faces Backlash, Takes Twitter Break
- ‘Captain America 3’: Red Skull Returns, Greater Villains Added
- 5.5-Inch iPhone 6 is iPhone Air on Sept 19 Release Date: 5 Things to Consider Before Buying
- Nexus 6 Release Date Update: Moto X+1 Look Leaked, Nexus X or Shamu Moved to Demo Phase
- HTC One M8 for Windows Vs. Nokia Lumia Icon, The Battle Of Windows Phones
- Leaker of Actresses Nude Photos Accepting PayPal Donations in Exchange For Posting Alleged Sex Video of Jennifer Lawrence, Has Naked Pictures of 100 Hollywood A-Listers
- ISIS Will Target the U.S. Power Grid, Former CIA Says; Could Tap Other Fellow Extremist Groups to Do the Job
- Jennifer Lawrence's Nude Photos Leaked on Find My iPhone, Apple 'Outraged' But Says Systems 'Not Breached'
- Russia Massacres Ukrainian Volunteer Battalions—Surviving Members Alleged