‘Glee’ Season 4: What happens next after the break-ups
By Arlene Paredes | October 12, 2012 6:24 PM EST
Glee Season 4 is taking a month's break after its episode of terrible break-ups last week. For the avid Gleeks, however, time will just speed by. Soon enough, Glee will release a special album in time for its return in November.
"Glee: The Music Presents Glease," is the special album produced by Fox for Glee's tribute to "Grease," the musical.
"Hopelessly Devoted to You," "Summer Lovin'" and "You're the One That I Want" are all included in the special album release. It will be available at record stores beginning Nov. 6, while the "Grease" episode will air on Nov. 15.
Spoiler alert: This article contains mild spoilers. Read at your own risk.
Glee Season 4: When will Quinn Fabray return?
Meanwhile, here is a piece of good for those who have been anxious to see Quinn Fabray return to Ohio. E! Online spoke to Jane Lynch and got the latest information.
"Quinn might make a triumphant return to interact with someone that is very familiar to her. You know, a certain blond, bitchy cheerleader whose name rhymes with pretty," Lynch said.
Now Glee viewers have most certainly met Kitty, the new cheerleader. Imagine how the verbal sparring between these two characters. It depends on what game Quinn is going to pull off.
Darren Criss talks "friends with ex" wish for Kurt and Blaine; How about Finn?
A lot of viewers understood what happened to Kurt and Blaine in the last episode was indeed a break-up. Even the actor who plays Blaine, Darren Criss, has already spoken of what he wishes for Kurt and Blaine.
"I would love to see [Kurt and Blaine] be a part of each other's future relationships. ... If Kurt meets someone new and they are having some problems, I hope Blaine is the person that Kurt calls and says, 'This is really tough for me.' And vice versa. If Blaine meets somebody, he goes to Kurt. That happens in real life with all kinds of relationships. You create a bond with someone and regardless of what happens, in the end the bond is there for the rest of your life," Criss told TV Line.
Meanwhile, for the final spoiler, Finn is about to meet someone new. This is not entirely surprising given the Rachel situation, but 'FinChel' fans are hoping the two of them would still be together in the end.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
Join the Conversation
- 'The Bold And The Beautiful' Spoilers For Oct. 30, 2014: Eric Names Rick The New CEO Of Forrester Creations After Finding Out About Ridge And Caroline [WATCH VIDEO]
- 'The Originals' Season 2: Joseph Morgan Talks About Nina Dobrev's Crossover, Julie Plec Reveals Which TVD Character She Wants In Spinoff Series
- Tom Cruise and Lindsay Lohan Not Likely Dating, Despite Reports
- ‘The Walking Dead’ Season 5, Episode 4 New Zealand Promo: Beth Greene’s Brave Side In 'Slabtown'
- 'The Bold And The Beautiful' Spoilers From Nov. 3-7, 2014: Hunter Tylo Comes Back To 'B&B' As Dr. Taylor Hamilton Hayes While Changes Are Being Made At Forrester Creations
- Nokia Lumia 730 v. Sharp Aquos Crystal – Specifications, Features And Price Showdown
- Apple iPhone 6 Plus vs Motorola Droid Turbo: Comparsion On Processor, Software And Battery
- Australia Special Forces Await 'Delayed' Iraqi Visas Before Joining ISIS Fight
- ISIS Has Been Equipped With Advanced Anti-Aircraft Missiles
- Samsung Galaxy Note 4 vs Motorola Droid Turbo – S-Pen Is Note’s 4 USP But Droid Turbo Can Outshine With Larger Battery
- 8 Important Things to Consider Before Buying or Upgrading to iPad Air 2
- Canada’s Official ISIS Mission Starts On Weekend; Kuwait Uneasy