Top After-Market NYSE Movers (Endeavour Int, Teekay Tankers, Dean Foods, Cabot Oil, Gamestop, Advanced Micro Devices, Quicksilver, Office Depot, Range Resources)
By Satya Nagendra | October 12, 2012 4:03 PM EST
The top after-market NYSE gainers Thursday were Endeavor International Corp, Teekay Tankers Ltd, Dean Foods Co, Cabot Oil & Gas Corp and Gamestop Corp. The top after-market NYSE losers were Advanced Micro Devices Inc, Quicksilver Resources Inc, Office Depot, Inc, Hertz Global Holdings, Inc and Range Resources Corp.
Endeavour International Corp. (END) shares climbed 6.31 percent to $8.97 in post-market trading. The company stock plunged nearly 6 percent in regular trading.
Teekay Tankers Ltd. (TNK) shares surged 3.38 percent to $3.67 in post-market trading. The stock has a 52-week low of $3.36, a 52-week high of $6.33 and $219.74 million in market capitalization.
Dean Foods Co. (DF) shares gained 2.39 percent to $15.00 in post-market trading. The company stock plunged more than 2 percent in regular trading after analysts’ at UBS lowered price target on shares of DF to $15.50 from $17.50 with a neutral rating.
Cabot Oil & Gas Corp. (COG) shares gained 2.25 percent to $45.35 in post-market trading. The stock has a 52-week low of $28.84, a 52-week high of $47.25 and $9.31 billion in market capitalization.
Gamestop Corp. (GME) shares rose 2.05 percent to $23.33 in post-market trading. The stock has a 52-week low of $15.32, a 52-week high of $26.66 and $2.82 billion in market capitalization.
Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. (AMD) shares tumbled 9.06 percent to $2.91 in post-market trading after lowering its third quarter revenue guidance. The company currently expects third quarter revenue to decrease approximately 10 percent sequentially compared to its earlier estimate of 1 percent, plus or minus 3 percent, sequential fall.
Quicksilver Resources Inc. (KWK) shares plunged 4.56 percent to $4.53 in post-market trading. The stock has a 52-week low of $2.93, a 52-week high of $8.87 and $821.62 million in market capitalization..
Office Depot, Inc. (ODP) shares plunged 4.50 percent to $2.26 in post-market trading. The company stock surged nearly 5 percent in regular trading.
Hertz Global Holdings, Inc. (HTZ) shares plunged 4.37 percent to $14.25 in post-market trading. The stock has a 52-week low of $9.95, a 52-week high of $16.64 and $6.26 billion in market capitalization.
Range Resources Corp. (RRC) shares fell 4.26 percent to $70.16 in post-market trading. The company stock surged more than 4.5 percent in regular trading Thursday after announcing that production volumes exceeded the upper range of guidance for the third quarter production averaging 790 Mmcfe net per day, a 47 percent increase over the prior-year quarter and 10 percent greater than second quarter 2012.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Join the Conversation
- Tourre on stand says email in SEC case 'not accurate'
- Syrian authorities blocking access to needy in Homs - Red Cross
- Faith in European Union at low ebb, EU poll says
- Former UBS banker gets 18 months, $1 million fine, for muni bid-rigging scheme
- U.S. judge halts challenges to Detroit's bankruptcy bid
- Russia Is Ready for Shooting War, Will Likely Win Looming Nuclear Showdown with U.S. – Report
- Black Friday And Cyber Monday Sale 2014: AT&T's Cricket Wireless Offers Discounts On Lumia 1320, Galaxy S5, S4 And HTC Desire 510
- ISIS Kidnaps Iraqi Defence Minister’s Family, Executes Female Parliament Candidates
- '$2,000 For Sex'—Pleads Unlucky-in-Love Guy On OKCupid
- Google Joins Forces with GoPro Inc with New Google Maps Focusing on Destination
- Target Early Black Friday 2014 Sale Ad Released For Nov. 26, 2014 Includes Deals On Toys, HDTVs And Video Games Such As ‘FIFA 15’ And ‘NHL 15’ For Xbox 360 [WATCH VIDEO]
- Lumia Update Will Come Soon Confirms Microsoft