The Top After-Market Nasdaq Movers (J.B. Hunt, Photronics, FormFactor, Oclaro, Glu Mobile, AEterna Zentaris, Alnylam, Popular and Blucora)
By Sreeja V N | October 12, 2012 3:57 PM EST
The top after-market Nasdaq gainers Thursday were J.B. Hunt Transport Services Inc, Photronics Inc, FormFactor Inc, Oclaro Inc and Glu Mobile Inc.
The top after-market Nasdaq losers were AEterna Zentaris Inc Ltd, Alnylam Pharmaceuticals Inc, Popular Inc and Blucora Inc.
J.B. Hunt Transport Services Inc (JBHT) shares climbed 5.68 percent to $57.90 in after-hours trading Thursday. The company reported third quarter earnings of 65 cents per share versus earnings of 57 cents per share in the corresponding period previous year. The company reported revenues at 1.3 billion, an 11 percent increase on a year-on-year basis. The analysts were expecting the company to post earnings of 66 cents per share on $1.28 billion in revenue.
Shares of Photronics Inc (PLAB) rose 2.87 percent in the post-market session to close at $5.10. The shares of the company have a 52-week trading range of $4.95-$7.70 and a market capitalization of 299.86 million.
FormFactor Inc (FORM) shares advanced 2.54 percent to $4.72 in post-market trading. The company shares lost 2.34 percent in the regular trading Thursday. The company shares have a 52-week trading range of $4.59-$6.92 and a market capitalization of $229.94 million.
Oclaro (OCLR) shares gained 2.57 percent and reached $2.27 in after-hours trading. The shares of the company lost 2.64 percent in regular trade Thursday.
Glu Mobile Inc (GLUU) shares surged 2.08 percent to $2.95 in after-hours trading Thursday. The shares of the company lost 5.86 percent in regular trade Thursday.
AEterna Zentaris Inc (AEZS) shares slumped 12.50 percent to $2.73 in the post-market session Thursday after the drug development company announced that it has commenced an underwritten public offering of units (the "Offering"), consisting of common shares and warrants to purchase common shares.
Alnylam Pharmaceuticals Inc (ALNY) shares plunged 5.64 percent to $17.67 in the post-market trading. The company shares had gained 5.82 percent in regular trading.
Popular Inc (BPOP) shares lost 4.42 percent in after-hours trading to reach $18.06. The company shares had surged 4.48 percent after the RBC Capital initiated coverage and issued an outperform rating on the stock.
Blucora (BCOR) shares dropped 4.23 percent to $17.10 in after-hours trading. The company shares had gained 4.57 percent in regular trade Thursday.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- 2014 MTV Video Music Awards: Full List Of Winners, Miley Cyrus ‘Wrecking Ball’ Bags Video Of The Year [PHOTOS]
- Top 5 Richest Tennis Athletes
- Kate Middleton’s Mom Accused Of Being A Social Climber, Prince George Not Seen By Relatives
- Kate Middleton First Official Solo Trip: Details For Malta Tour Revealed [PHOTOS]
Join the Conversation
- Tourre on stand says email in SEC case 'not accurate'
- Syrian authorities blocking access to needy in Homs - Red Cross
- Faith in European Union at low ebb, EU poll says
- Former UBS banker gets 18 months, $1 million fine, for muni bid-rigging scheme
- U.S. judge halts challenges to Detroit's bankruptcy bid
- Why Moto X is Not the Best Smartphone to Purchase Now?
- Nexus 6 Release Date Will Intro Android 5.0 aka Lemon Meringue Pie with Killer Specs & Features
- Hundreds of Men Rape Teen for Three Years
- Apple iPhone 6 Release Date Two Weeks to Go Starting at $800 with New Phosphorus HealthKit Chip
- Samsung Galaxy S5 Mini vs. LG G3 S (aka LG G3 Beat, LG G3 Mini) – Specs, Features And Price Showdown
- Bill Shorten Calls Tony Abbott 'Ineligible' To Lead Australia; Government Party-Room Leaks On Abbott'sTravel Entitlements
- Google Nexus 6 Release May Be the New Google Nexus X Smartphone as New Details Emerge