San Francisco 49ers vs Buffalo Bills: Where to Watch Live Online Stream, Betting Odds, Prediction, and Preview for Sunday’s NFL Game
October 8, 2012 5:31 AM EST
The San Francisco 49ers meet the Buffalo Bills Sunday at Candlestick Park.
The game begins at 4:25 p.m. EDT and will be shown by FOX, or watch a live stream online by purchasing NFL Sunday Ticket Max.
San Francisco recovered from their disappointing Week Three loss by throttling the New York Jets for a 34-0 road victory last week, and have outscored opponents 104-65 this season.
The 49ers created four New York turnovers, including a 51-yard fumble return by cornerback Carlos Rogers, and held the Jets to 145 total yards, and rushed for 245 yards and three touchdowns.
Running back Frank Gore recorded 62 yards on 21 attempts, and quarterback Alex Smith was a steady 12-for-21 for 143 yards.
San Francisco now takes on a Buffalo team that squandered a 14-point lead and lost 52-28 to the New England Patriots.
Buffalo gave up six straight touchdowns in the second half, and 580 total yards, after opening up a 21-7 lead in the third quarter off a 68-yard touchdown catch by receiver Donald Jones.
Quarterback Ryan Fitzpatrick threw four interceptions on the day, including two in the fourth quarter while the Bills attempted a comeback. He would finish 22-for-39 for 350 yards and four touchdown passes.
Last Sunday was the first game of the season for the Bills to record less than 100 yards rushing, with running back C.J. Spiller leading Buffalo with 33 yards on the ground.
The Bills splurged in free agency on defensive end Mario Williams, but the results have been inconsistent at best. Buffalo’s defense is still near the bottom of the NFL, ranking 23rd in passing and 28th in rushing defense.
Betting Odds: San Francisco is favored by 10 points; Over/Under: 44.5 points
Prediction: Fitzpatrick must avoid forcing his passes if the Bills are down early or San Francisco will capitalize and pick him off. San Francisco will continue to run the ball and play top notch defense in a winning effort.
Predicted Score: San Francisco 24, Buffalo 17
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Kate Middleton Suffocated in Kensington Palace, Queen Elizabeth Reported War With The Duchess [PHOTOS]
- Brad Pitt Still in Love with Ex-Wife Jennifer Aniston, Staying with Angelina Jolie for Sake of Kids, Claims Brad's Psychic
- British Style Icon Kate Middleton Fashion Talk With Camilla Parker-Bowles Daughter-In-Law [PHOTOS]
- Transfer News: Manchester United's Possible Transfer Options For This Season
Join the Conversation
- Floyd Sr Already Endorsing Manny Pacquiao vs. Floyd Fight After Anticipated Victory Over Maidana
- Top 10 Highest Paid Tennis Players
- Dallas Cowboys Have Worst Linebackers in History, Tony Romo To Miss Games Again – Gerry Fraley
- Chelsea FC Transfer News: Mourinho's Free-Transfer Ploy On Khedira Working, After Latter Refused To Pen New Real Madrid Deal
- Spanish Super Cup Second Leg Preview
- James Foley Beheading Video Has Play-Acting Portions – Video Experts Say
- Apple iPhone 6 Release Date, iPhone 6C or 6L Anticipation: Three Things Should Matter To New Phone Shoppers
- Upcoming Sony Xperia Z3 With Dual-SIM Support Gets Approved In China; Full Specifications Revealed; Amber-Coloured Xperia Z3 Tipped
- More Nexus 8/Nexus 9 Release Confirmed with More Leaks and Out of Stock Nexus 7 and 10
- James Foley: Release of Beheading Video by ISIS Meant to Attract More Recruits to Join the Cause – Intelligence
- 2015 Ford Mustang: Right-Hand Drive Pony Car To Be Available In Australia Next Year
- Google Works on Powering Up Chromebook Line to Kill Competitors, Nvidia Joins with Acer for New Killer Laptop