San Francisco 49ers vs Buffalo Bills: Where to Watch Live Online Stream, Betting Odds, Prediction, and Preview for Sunday’s NFL Game
October 8, 2012 5:31 AM EST
The San Francisco 49ers meet the Buffalo Bills Sunday at Candlestick Park.
The game begins at 4:25 p.m. EDT and will be shown by FOX, or watch a live stream online by purchasing NFL Sunday Ticket Max.
San Francisco recovered from their disappointing Week Three loss by throttling the New York Jets for a 34-0 road victory last week, and have outscored opponents 104-65 this season.
The 49ers created four New York turnovers, including a 51-yard fumble return by cornerback Carlos Rogers, and held the Jets to 145 total yards, and rushed for 245 yards and three touchdowns.
Running back Frank Gore recorded 62 yards on 21 attempts, and quarterback Alex Smith was a steady 12-for-21 for 143 yards.
San Francisco now takes on a Buffalo team that squandered a 14-point lead and lost 52-28 to the New England Patriots.
Buffalo gave up six straight touchdowns in the second half, and 580 total yards, after opening up a 21-7 lead in the third quarter off a 68-yard touchdown catch by receiver Donald Jones.
Quarterback Ryan Fitzpatrick threw four interceptions on the day, including two in the fourth quarter while the Bills attempted a comeback. He would finish 22-for-39 for 350 yards and four touchdown passes.
Last Sunday was the first game of the season for the Bills to record less than 100 yards rushing, with running back C.J. Spiller leading Buffalo with 33 yards on the ground.
The Bills splurged in free agency on defensive end Mario Williams, but the results have been inconsistent at best. Buffalo’s defense is still near the bottom of the NFL, ranking 23rd in passing and 28th in rushing defense.
Betting Odds: San Francisco is favored by 10 points; Over/Under: 44.5 points
Prediction: Fitzpatrick must avoid forcing his passes if the Bills are down early or San Francisco will capitalize and pick him off. San Francisco will continue to run the ball and play top notch defense in a winning effort.
Predicted Score: San Francisco 24, Buffalo 17
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- In Photos, Typhoon Rammasun Blasts the Philippines
- Ellen DeGeneres Caught Cheating with Mutual Friend Before Portia de Rossi’s Rehab – Reports [PHOTOS]
- Flight MH17 Attack: Russians Claim 'Putin A Terrorist,' Memorial at Dutch Embassy Overflows [PHOTOS]
- Malaysia Airlines MH17: Vital Black Boxes Finally Land in Hands of Malaysian Authorities, Rebels Announce Ceasefire (PHOTOS/VIDEOS)
Join the Conversation
- Jeremy Lin Demands More Playing Time From Lakers Next Season
- $300 Million at Stake for Floyd Mayweather vs. Manny Pacquiao Showdown
- Roger Federer is ‘The Greatest of All Time' - Novak Djokovic’s Coach Boris Becker
- Roger Federer Tops Forbes’ List of Most Financially Valuable Athlete; Maria Sharapova and Li Na Also Make the Cut
- Rafael Nadal’s Retirement Plan Includes Becoming Pro Poker Player; Spaniard To Unveil New Serve at US Open
- Google Nexus 8 Release Date Soon Along with 2 More HTC Android Tablets – Reports
- Windows Phone 8.1 Update Rollout: 20 Nokia Lumia Phones Eligible and 13 New Features to be Added
- Moto 360 Price Speculations, Key Features, Strategic Release Date, Design: A Watch That is More Than Just Time
- Samsung Galaxy Note 4 Apps Leak Online, Five Fresh Features to Expect from the Android Smartphone
- Three New Moto G Successors Spotted in FCC Document Dubbed Moto G2, Moto M and More --Reports
- Sony PlayStation 4 Outsells a Resurgent Xbox One in June
- Killer Xiaomi Mi4 at $369 Likely to Come With 5.0-Inch Display, Snapdragon 801 Processor, 3GB RAM and More