Green Bay Packers vs Indianapolis Colts: Where to Watch Live Online Stream, Betting Odds, Prediction, and Preview for Sunday’s NFL Game
October 8, 2012 1:32 AM EST
The Green Bay Packers clash with the Indianapolis Colts Sunday afternoon at Lucas Oil Stadium.
The game begins at 1 p.m. EDT and will be shown by FOX, or watch a live stream online by purchasing NFL Sunday Ticket Max.
Aaron Rodgers and the Packers seem to have recovered from their disastrous loss to the Seattle Seahawks in Week Three, and are back on track after a 28-27 win over the struggling New Orleans Saints.
Green Bay raced out to a 21-7 lead in the second quarter after Rodgers threw the third of his four touchdown passes, but the Saints battled back with four scoring drives to take a 27-21 lead with 3:49 left in the third.
Packers receiver Jordy Nelson caught an 11-yard strike from Rodgers for the lead with 7:00 remaining in the game, and Saints kicker Garrett Hartley missed a 48-yard go-ahead field goal and Green Bay prevailed.
Rodgers finished with 319 passing yards, going 31-for-41, and Nelson made eight catches for 893 yards and a score.
The Colts come off their bye week, and will be playing for coach Chuck Pagano who was diagnosed with leukemia earlier this week.
Prior to the bye, Indianapolis fell 22-17 to the Jacksonville Jaguars and gave up 177 yards rushing to running back Maurice Jones-Drew. Jacksonville receiver Cecil Shorts made an 80-yard touchdown catch with :45 remaining that clinched the win for the Jaguars.
Rookie quarterback Andrew Luck went 22-or-46 for 313 yards with two touchdowns and one interception. Luck’s main targets were fellow rookie T.Y. Hilton, who pulled in four catches for 113 yards and a touchdown, and veteran Reggie Wayne. Wayne made eight receptions for 88 yards.
Indianapolis has ruled out cornerback Justin King, and linebacker Rashad Mathis is probable.
Rodgers will miss his best receiving threat, with Greg Jennings listed as out for Sunday’s contest.
Betting Odds: Green Bay is favored by 7 points; Over/Under: 48 points
Prediction: After stumbling through their first four games, the Packers may be hitting their stride and should punish the Colts and start their first win streak of the season.
Predicted Score: Green Bay 30, Indianapolis 21
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Taylor Swift Named Forbes' Second Highest Paid Country Musician [PHOTOS]
- Forever Lost: Indescribable Anguish for Malaysia Airlines MH17 Families, Remains of Some Victims May Never Be Found (PHOTOS)
- Celebrities Who Got Pregnant Using IVF: Busting the Myths About IVF
- PageSix: Beyonce & Jay Z Union is Not About Love, All About Business & the Brand
Join the Conversation
- Manchester United Transfer News: Arturo Vidal Leaving Juventus for the Red Devils Gaining Momentum
- Roger Federer Forced to Take Down Children's Play Area on his Property in Valbella
- Transfer News: FC Barcelona Striker Disappointed with Cesc Fabregas Sale to Chelsea
- 5 Sports Stars Who are Also Into Other Sports
- Manchester United Transfer News: Wilfried Zaha Might Stay After Impressing Van Gaal Against Inter [VIDEO]
- Freshly Leaked Apple iPad Air 2 Cases Confirm Touch ID Sensor; Release Date, Limited Specs and Price Listed
- Moto X Android 4.4.4 KitKat Update Guide: Schedule and How to Install
- Top 4 Reasons Why iPhone 6 Will Hit Big Soon After its Sept 2014 Release Date
- Top Surprising Features Of iOS 8
- Twin Malaysia Airlines MH370, MH17 Aviation Disasters Create Phobia Among Travellers
- OnePlus One vs. Moto X+1 – Early Specifications, Release Date and Price Faceoff
- 2014 Ebola Outbreak: ‘Out of control… and Can Get Worse'; Asky Airline Stops Flying to Liberia, Sierra Leone; Liberia Closes Schools