Green Bay Packers vs Indianapolis Colts: Where to Watch Live Online Stream, Betting Odds, Prediction, and Preview for Sunday’s NFL Game
October 8, 2012 1:32 AM EST
The Green Bay Packers clash with the Indianapolis Colts Sunday afternoon at Lucas Oil Stadium.
The game begins at 1 p.m. EDT and will be shown by FOX, or watch a live stream online by purchasing NFL Sunday Ticket Max.
Aaron Rodgers and the Packers seem to have recovered from their disastrous loss to the Seattle Seahawks in Week Three, and are back on track after a 28-27 win over the struggling New Orleans Saints.
Green Bay raced out to a 21-7 lead in the second quarter after Rodgers threw the third of his four touchdown passes, but the Saints battled back with four scoring drives to take a 27-21 lead with 3:49 left in the third.
Packers receiver Jordy Nelson caught an 11-yard strike from Rodgers for the lead with 7:00 remaining in the game, and Saints kicker Garrett Hartley missed a 48-yard go-ahead field goal and Green Bay prevailed.
Rodgers finished with 319 passing yards, going 31-for-41, and Nelson made eight catches for 893 yards and a score.
The Colts come off their bye week, and will be playing for coach Chuck Pagano who was diagnosed with leukemia earlier this week.
Prior to the bye, Indianapolis fell 22-17 to the Jacksonville Jaguars and gave up 177 yards rushing to running back Maurice Jones-Drew. Jacksonville receiver Cecil Shorts made an 80-yard touchdown catch with :45 remaining that clinched the win for the Jaguars.
Rookie quarterback Andrew Luck went 22-or-46 for 313 yards with two touchdowns and one interception. Luck’s main targets were fellow rookie T.Y. Hilton, who pulled in four catches for 113 yards and a touchdown, and veteran Reggie Wayne. Wayne made eight receptions for 88 yards.
Indianapolis has ruled out cornerback Justin King, and linebacker Rashad Mathis is probable.
Rodgers will miss his best receiving threat, with Greg Jennings listed as out for Sunday’s contest.
Betting Odds: Green Bay is favored by 7 points; Over/Under: 48 points
Prediction: After stumbling through their first four games, the Packers may be hitting their stride and should punish the Colts and start their first win streak of the season.
Predicted Score: Green Bay 30, Indianapolis 21
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Still The World Champions: Team USA Overpowers Serbia, 129-92 To Win 2014 FIBA World Cup [PHOTOS]
- Kanye West, Ben Affleck, Serena Williams Are Victims Of Migraines: Ways To Tackle It
- Pope Francis: World War III Has Started On Piecemeal
- Women’s Tennis’ Grand Slam Winners Of 2014 - Li Na, Sharapova, Kvitova, And Williams
Join the Conversation
- 2014 FIBA World Cup Final: USA Vs. Serbia Live Streaming Info, Key Players And Preview
- The Rock Reveals He And John Cena Nearly Fought Backstage [VIDEO]
- Manchester United News: Man Utd. vs QPR Preview
- Maria Sharapova And Grigor Dimitrov Break Up News
- Reports Indicate Mayweather Has 2 Girlfriends: Bad Medina & Liza Hernandez
- iPhone 6 vs iPhone 6 Plus vs Galaxy S5 and HTC One M8: Performance, CPU and Health
- Google Release Roundup: Nexus 5 2014, Nexus 6, Nexus 8 and Android L Killer Features
- Samsung Attacks iPhone 6 Plus Through New Galaxy Note 4 Commercial: Apple Claims Imitating Galaxy Note Phablets
- iPhone 6 And IPhone 6 Plus Sold Out, New Stocks To Arrive In October
- Moto G (Gen 2) vs. Xiaomi Redmi 1S—Specifications, Features And Price Showdown
- Nexus 6, 8 Release Dates Imminent as Moto X Pre-Order Begins & Nexus 7 Deals Ramp Up
- iPhone 6 And iPhone 6 Plus Shipping Has Begun, Expected To Reach Customers’ Doorstep On Sept 19 Launch Date