Green Bay Packers vs Indianapolis Colts: Where to Watch Live Online Stream, Betting Odds, Prediction, and Preview for Sunday’s NFL Game
October 8, 2012 1:32 AM EST
The Green Bay Packers clash with the Indianapolis Colts Sunday afternoon at Lucas Oil Stadium.
The game begins at 1 p.m. EDT and will be shown by FOX, or watch a live stream online by purchasing NFL Sunday Ticket Max.
Aaron Rodgers and the Packers seem to have recovered from their disastrous loss to the Seattle Seahawks in Week Three, and are back on track after a 28-27 win over the struggling New Orleans Saints.
Green Bay raced out to a 21-7 lead in the second quarter after Rodgers threw the third of his four touchdown passes, but the Saints battled back with four scoring drives to take a 27-21 lead with 3:49 left in the third.
Packers receiver Jordy Nelson caught an 11-yard strike from Rodgers for the lead with 7:00 remaining in the game, and Saints kicker Garrett Hartley missed a 48-yard go-ahead field goal and Green Bay prevailed.
Rodgers finished with 319 passing yards, going 31-for-41, and Nelson made eight catches for 893 yards and a score.
The Colts come off their bye week, and will be playing for coach Chuck Pagano who was diagnosed with leukemia earlier this week.
Prior to the bye, Indianapolis fell 22-17 to the Jacksonville Jaguars and gave up 177 yards rushing to running back Maurice Jones-Drew. Jacksonville receiver Cecil Shorts made an 80-yard touchdown catch with :45 remaining that clinched the win for the Jaguars.
Rookie quarterback Andrew Luck went 22-or-46 for 313 yards with two touchdowns and one interception. Luck’s main targets were fellow rookie T.Y. Hilton, who pulled in four catches for 113 yards and a touchdown, and veteran Reggie Wayne. Wayne made eight receptions for 88 yards.
Indianapolis has ruled out cornerback Justin King, and linebacker Rashad Mathis is probable.
Rodgers will miss his best receiving threat, with Greg Jennings listed as out for Sunday’s contest.
Betting Odds: Green Bay is favored by 7 points; Over/Under: 48 points
Prediction: After stumbling through their first four games, the Packers may be hitting their stride and should punish the Colts and start their first win streak of the season.
Predicted Score: Green Bay 30, Indianapolis 21
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
Join the Conversation
- Dota 2 Match Fixing Controversy: Arrow Gaming Disqualified From Summit 2 Tournament [VIDEO]
- Roger Federer Starts Practicing On Clay For The Davis Cup Final
- Toni Nadal Says Roger Federer Is The Greatest Of All Time
- Manchester United: Did Ed Woodward Really Uttered Expletives During The Red Devils' Draw Against West Brom?
- Chelsea FC: No 'Crying' For The Blues Amid Injury Woes Ahead Of Man Utd Clash, Says Mourinho
- Chilling: New ISIS Video Addresses Australia; Aussie Teen Delivers Message
- The Pirate Bay Blockade: Cost Of Blocking Websites Like TPB Is Ridiculously High
- Xiaomi Mi4 And MiPad Prices Likely Slashed, Thanks To Rivals Oppo, OnePlus And Meizu
- Virginia Woman Who Posted Naked Image Of Ex-BF’s New Partner 1st Person Charged Under Revenge Porn Law
- Meizu MX4 Pro To Arrive In November In Black And White Colours, Features Higher Than QHD Display, Exynos 5430 SoC And 3 GB RAM
- No Mercy: ISIS, Father Stones to Death Daughter for Alleged Adultery
- Israel Loses A Friend in UN Security Council As New Zealand Replaces Australia