Green Bay Packers vs Indianapolis Colts: Where to Watch Live Online Stream, Betting Odds, Prediction, and Preview for Sunday’s NFL Game
October 8, 2012 1:32 AM EST
The Green Bay Packers clash with the Indianapolis Colts Sunday afternoon at Lucas Oil Stadium.
The game begins at 1 p.m. EDT and will be shown by FOX, or watch a live stream online by purchasing NFL Sunday Ticket Max.
Aaron Rodgers and the Packers seem to have recovered from their disastrous loss to the Seattle Seahawks in Week Three, and are back on track after a 28-27 win over the struggling New Orleans Saints.
Green Bay raced out to a 21-7 lead in the second quarter after Rodgers threw the third of his four touchdown passes, but the Saints battled back with four scoring drives to take a 27-21 lead with 3:49 left in the third.
Packers receiver Jordy Nelson caught an 11-yard strike from Rodgers for the lead with 7:00 remaining in the game, and Saints kicker Garrett Hartley missed a 48-yard go-ahead field goal and Green Bay prevailed.
Rodgers finished with 319 passing yards, going 31-for-41, and Nelson made eight catches for 893 yards and a score.
The Colts come off their bye week, and will be playing for coach Chuck Pagano who was diagnosed with leukemia earlier this week.
Prior to the bye, Indianapolis fell 22-17 to the Jacksonville Jaguars and gave up 177 yards rushing to running back Maurice Jones-Drew. Jacksonville receiver Cecil Shorts made an 80-yard touchdown catch with :45 remaining that clinched the win for the Jaguars.
Rookie quarterback Andrew Luck went 22-or-46 for 313 yards with two touchdowns and one interception. Luck’s main targets were fellow rookie T.Y. Hilton, who pulled in four catches for 113 yards and a touchdown, and veteran Reggie Wayne. Wayne made eight receptions for 88 yards.
Indianapolis has ruled out cornerback Justin King, and linebacker Rashad Mathis is probable.
Rodgers will miss his best receiving threat, with Greg Jennings listed as out for Sunday’s contest.
Betting Odds: Green Bay is favored by 7 points; Over/Under: 48 points
Prediction: After stumbling through their first four games, the Packers may be hitting their stride and should punish the Colts and start their first win streak of the season.
Predicted Score: Green Bay 30, Indianapolis 21
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Join the Conversation
- Dionesian ‘Hex’: Pacquiao’s Secret Weapon Behind His 8 Titles
- Chris Algieri Exposed, Criticised For Lack Of Desire To Win Against Manny Pacquiao
- Arum Says Pacquiao's Victory vs Algieri May Cause Mayweather To Say ‘No’ To Dream Match
- Boxing News: Manny Pacquiao 'Ready' To Fight Floyd Mayweather In 2015 Following Algieri Win
- ESPN Anchor Skip Bayless Says Floyd Mayweather Jr Will Not Fight Manny Pacquiao Because Undefeated Fighter Is ‘Afraid To Lose’
- Russia's New Tactical Nuclear Weapons Program Growing Confident Against the US: Talks of World War III
- Apple and Google Engage in Thermonuclear War, New Google Translate Chat App in the Works
- Walmart Offers the Best 2014 Black Friday Deals on iPhone 6, iPad Ai2 & Other Gadgets – Reports
- Chris Algieri’s Battered Face Trends On Social Media
- Update Samsung Galaxy S5 to Android 4.4.4 KitKat, Sprint Release and Installation
- Highest Paid NBA Players 2014: NBA Stars Who Earn More Than LeBron James
- More Nexus 6 Problems Arise with Android 5.0 Lollipop, Poor Benchmark Results and Other Issues