Baltimore Ravens vs Kansas City Chiefs: Where to Watch Live Online Stream, Betting Odds, Prediction, and Preview for Sunday’s NFL Game
October 8, 2012 1:37 AM EST
The Baltimore Ravens meet the Kansas City Chiefs Sunday afternoon at Arrowhead Stadium.
The game begins at 1 p.m. EDT and will be shown by CBS, or watch a live stream online by purchasing NFL Sunday Ticket Max.
Quarterback Joe Flacco and the Ravens sport the fourth best passing attack in the NFL, and it was on full display in Baltimore’s 23-16 victory over the Cleveland Browns last week.
The Ravens created some separation in the third quarter with a one-yard score by Flacco and a 63-yard interception return for a touchdown by cornerback Cary Williams, and the Browns failed to reach the end zone in the second half. Flacco went 28-for-46 for 356 yards and a touchdown.
The Raven’s running game took a step back against the Browns, as ru Ray Rice managed only 49 yards on 18 carries, and rookie Bernard Pierce gained 48 yards on eight carries.
Receiver Torrey Smith, who is listed as probable for Sunday’s match-up, made six catches for 97 yards and a touchdown, and Anquan Boldin led all receivers with nine receptions for 131 yards,
While Baltimore is set at quarterback with Flacco, the Chiefs quarterback position may be up for grabs if veteran Matt Cassel continues to underperform.
Cassel gave up three interceptions in Kansas City’s 37-20 loss to the San Diego Chargers last week. The veteran now has the second most picks in the NFL with seven, and has thrown at least one in each of the Chiefs four games this season.
Running back Jamaal Charles continues to be the focal point of the Chiefs No. 1 ranked rushing offense, and gained 88 yards and a touchdown on 12 carries versus the Chargers. Charles also added a 13-yard reception for a score.
The Kansas City defense failed to hold an opponent to less than 24 points for the fourth straight week, despite possessing the 11th best pass defense in the league.
Charles will carry the weight offense against this week without reserve running back Peyton Hillis who is listed as out, while Baltimore should have all of their starters.
Betting Odds: Baltimore is favored by 6 points; Over/Under: 47 points
Prediction: This should be a run heavy game with the Chiefs' secondary containing Flacco, and both squads utilizing their talented running backs. Rice should find his form again and Baltimore will win their third straight.
Predicted Score: Baltimore 27, Kansas City 20
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Gennady Golovkin Next Fight Options: Canelo Alvarez, Miguel Cotto Or Julio Cesar Chavez Jr.
- NFL MNF: Pittsburgh Steelers 30, Houston Texans 23 [PHOTOS]
- 2014 MLB World Series Game 1: San Francisco Giants 7, Kansas City Royals 1 [PHOTOS]
- 2014 MLB World Series - Game 2: Kansas City Royals 7, San Francisco Giants 2 [PHOTOS]
Join the Conversation
- Manny Pacquiao Blasted For Arrogance, Playing Basketball Month Before Fight Against Chris Algieri
- Croatian Boxer Banned For Life From Sport After Vicious Attack On Polish Referee [VIDEO]
- Ronda Rousey Rejects Idea of Fight Between A Man And A Woman In The UFC
- Chelsea FC: No 'Crying' For The Blues Amid Injury Woes Ahead Of Man Utd Clash, Says Mourinho
- Lamar Odom’s Hope Of Reuniting With Khloe Kardashian Crushed, ‘KUWTK’ Star Reportedly Dating Wiz Khalifa
- No Mercy: ISIS, Father Stones to Death Daughter for Alleged Adultery
- Boy Stoned To Death For Alleged Rape, Victim Receives Dowry From Militants
- iOS 8 Jailbreak Release Date is Doomed as Team Evad3rs Opts Out, Pangu Hits Snag – Report
- Google Nexus 6 vs. iPhone 5S: 4 Important Things to Consider Before Switching to Android Lollipop
- Swedish Military Spots ‘Russian Submarine’ Off Stockholm Coast, An Alarming ‘Security Game Changer’
- Russia is Creating Underwater Combat Robots to Protect its Arctic Territories
- Canada Raises National Terror Alert Level after Suspected Jihadist Runs Over Soldier