Baltimore Ravens vs Kansas City Chiefs: Where to Watch Live Online Stream, Betting Odds, Prediction, and Preview for Sunday’s NFL Game
October 8, 2012 1:37 AM EST
The Baltimore Ravens meet the Kansas City Chiefs Sunday afternoon at Arrowhead Stadium.
The game begins at 1 p.m. EDT and will be shown by CBS, or watch a live stream online by purchasing NFL Sunday Ticket Max.
Quarterback Joe Flacco and the Ravens sport the fourth best passing attack in the NFL, and it was on full display in Baltimore’s 23-16 victory over the Cleveland Browns last week.
The Ravens created some separation in the third quarter with a one-yard score by Flacco and a 63-yard interception return for a touchdown by cornerback Cary Williams, and the Browns failed to reach the end zone in the second half. Flacco went 28-for-46 for 356 yards and a touchdown.
The Raven’s running game took a step back against the Browns, as ru Ray Rice managed only 49 yards on 18 carries, and rookie Bernard Pierce gained 48 yards on eight carries.
Receiver Torrey Smith, who is listed as probable for Sunday’s match-up, made six catches for 97 yards and a touchdown, and Anquan Boldin led all receivers with nine receptions for 131 yards,
While Baltimore is set at quarterback with Flacco, the Chiefs quarterback position may be up for grabs if veteran Matt Cassel continues to underperform.
Cassel gave up three interceptions in Kansas City’s 37-20 loss to the San Diego Chargers last week. The veteran now has the second most picks in the NFL with seven, and has thrown at least one in each of the Chiefs four games this season.
Running back Jamaal Charles continues to be the focal point of the Chiefs No. 1 ranked rushing offense, and gained 88 yards and a touchdown on 12 carries versus the Chargers. Charles also added a 13-yard reception for a score.
The Kansas City defense failed to hold an opponent to less than 24 points for the fourth straight week, despite possessing the 11th best pass defense in the league.
Charles will carry the weight offense against this week without reserve running back Peyton Hillis who is listed as out, while Baltimore should have all of their starters.
Betting Odds: Baltimore is favored by 6 points; Over/Under: 47 points
Prediction: This should be a run heavy game with the Chiefs' secondary containing Flacco, and both squads utilizing their talented running backs. Rice should find his form again and Baltimore will win their third straight.
Predicted Score: Baltimore 27, Kansas City 20
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Kate Middleton Suffocated in Kensington Palace, Queen Elizabeth Reported War With The Duchess [PHOTOS]
- Brad Pitt Still in Love with Ex-Wife Jennifer Aniston, Staying with Angelina Jolie for Sake of Kids, Claims Brad's Psychic
- British Style Icon Kate Middleton Fashion Talk With Camilla Parker-Bowles Daughter-In-Law [PHOTOS]
- Transfer News: Manchester United's Possible Transfer Options For This Season
Join the Conversation
- Floyd Sr Already Endorsing Manny Pacquiao vs. Floyd Fight After Anticipated Victory Over Maidana
- Top 10 Highest Paid Tennis Players
- Dallas Cowboys Have Worst Linebackers in History, Tony Romo To Miss Games Again – Gerry Fraley
- Chelsea FC Transfer News: Mourinho's Free-Transfer Ploy On Khedira Working, After Latter Refused To Pen New Real Madrid Deal
- Spanish Super Cup Second Leg Preview
- James Foley Beheading Video Has Play-Acting Portions – Video Experts Say
- Apple iPhone 6 Release Date, iPhone 6C or 6L Anticipation: Three Things Should Matter To New Phone Shoppers
- Upcoming Sony Xperia Z3 With Dual-SIM Support Gets Approved In China; Full Specifications Revealed; Amber-Coloured Xperia Z3 Tipped
- More Nexus 8/Nexus 9 Release Confirmed with More Leaks and Out of Stock Nexus 7 and 10
- James Foley: Release of Beheading Video by ISIS Meant to Attract More Recruits to Join the Cause – Intelligence
- 2015 Ford Mustang: Right-Hand Drive Pony Car To Be Available In Australia Next Year
- James Foley: ISIS Demanded Multimillion Ransom, US Refused To Pay---Reports