Baltimore Ravens vs Kansas City Chiefs: Where to Watch Live Online Stream, Betting Odds, Prediction, and Preview for Sunday’s NFL Game
October 8, 2012 1:37 AM EST
The Baltimore Ravens meet the Kansas City Chiefs Sunday afternoon at Arrowhead Stadium.
The game begins at 1 p.m. EDT and will be shown by CBS, or watch a live stream online by purchasing NFL Sunday Ticket Max.
Quarterback Joe Flacco and the Ravens sport the fourth best passing attack in the NFL, and it was on full display in Baltimore’s 23-16 victory over the Cleveland Browns last week.
The Ravens created some separation in the third quarter with a one-yard score by Flacco and a 63-yard interception return for a touchdown by cornerback Cary Williams, and the Browns failed to reach the end zone in the second half. Flacco went 28-for-46 for 356 yards and a touchdown.
The Raven’s running game took a step back against the Browns, as ru Ray Rice managed only 49 yards on 18 carries, and rookie Bernard Pierce gained 48 yards on eight carries.
Receiver Torrey Smith, who is listed as probable for Sunday’s match-up, made six catches for 97 yards and a touchdown, and Anquan Boldin led all receivers with nine receptions for 131 yards,
While Baltimore is set at quarterback with Flacco, the Chiefs quarterback position may be up for grabs if veteran Matt Cassel continues to underperform.
Cassel gave up three interceptions in Kansas City’s 37-20 loss to the San Diego Chargers last week. The veteran now has the second most picks in the NFL with seven, and has thrown at least one in each of the Chiefs four games this season.
Running back Jamaal Charles continues to be the focal point of the Chiefs No. 1 ranked rushing offense, and gained 88 yards and a touchdown on 12 carries versus the Chargers. Charles also added a 13-yard reception for a score.
The Kansas City defense failed to hold an opponent to less than 24 points for the fourth straight week, despite possessing the 11th best pass defense in the league.
Charles will carry the weight offense against this week without reserve running back Peyton Hillis who is listed as out, while Baltimore should have all of their starters.
Betting Odds: Baltimore is favored by 6 points; Over/Under: 47 points
Prediction: This should be a run heavy game with the Chiefs' secondary containing Flacco, and both squads utilizing their talented running backs. Rice should find his form again and Baltimore will win their third straight.
Predicted Score: Baltimore 27, Kansas City 20
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- 2014 MLB World Series Game 1: San Francisco Giants 7, Kansas City Royals 1 [PHOTOS]
- 2014 MLB World Series - Game 2: Kansas City Royals 7, San Francisco Giants 2 [PHOTOS]
- NFL Thursday Recap - Denver Broncos 35, San Diego Chargers 21: Peyton Manning Has 3 TDs In Easy Win [PHOTOS]
- 2014 MLB World Series Game 3: Kansas City Royals 3, San Francisco Giants 2 [PHOTOS]
Join the Conversation
- Rafael Nadal On Roger Federer: ‘He’s A Good Person, A Fantastic Player And A Great Man On Court’
- Jeremy Lin’s Big Break: Steve Nash Out For The Season For The Los Angeles Lakers
- NBA News: Teammate Stresses Jeremy Lin's Importance To The Lakers
- Manny Pacquiao Is Better Than Floyd Mayweather Jr. In Basketball Claims Freddie Roach
- Chelsea FC: Mourinho Hints Cesc Fabregas Could Succeed John Terry As Club Captain
- Xiaomi Redmi 1S vs. Sharp Aquos Crystal – Specifications, Features And Price Showdown
- Verizon Motorola Droid Turbo Leaked Live Images Surfaces, Scheduled To Get Unveiled On Oct 28
- Update HTC One M7 with LG G2 with Android 4.4.2 as Sprint OTA: Fixes and Installation
- U.S. Targets Buyers of ISIS Oil, Threatens Sanctions
- ISIS Syria Airstrike Bombing Has Killed 550 People, Civilians Included
- Russia Blocking OSCE Monitoring Of Its Border With Ukraine
- Russia Slams US 'Double Standards' In The Fight Against ISIS