Oregon vs Washington, Where and When to Watch Free Online Stream, Betting Odds, Prediction, Preview for Saturday’s College Football Game
October 7, 2012 12:02 PM EST
The Oregon Ducks host the Washington Huskies Saturday night at Autzen Stadium in a Pac-12 showdown.
No. 2 Oregon held on to their ranking and perfect record with a 21-point third quarter in their 51-26 rout of Washington State last week.
Senior running back Kenjon Barner gained 232 yards from scrimmage and four touchdowns, and quarterback Marcus Mariota rushed for a 13-yard score and tossed a 30-yard touchdown to Barner in the second quarter. Mariota went 21-for-32 for 169 yards, and also recorded two interceptions, but the Ducks’ defense picked up his slack.
Junior cornerback Avery Patterson returned an interception 34 yards to pay dirt to put Oregon up 37-19.
"It was definitely a momentum shift and we took it and ran with it," Patterson said to the Associated Press.
Oregon will not be looking past the No. 23 Huskies, who joined the Top 25 after defeating then-No. 8 Stanford 17-13 last Thursday.
Washington’s defense turned out a brilliant performance against the Cardinal, allowing only 235 total yards, and running back Bishop Sankey carried 20 times for 144 yards and a touchdown.
The Huskies were down 13-3 with less than three minutes left in the third quarter until Sankey broke off a 61-yard touchdown run for a score of 13-10.
Washington receiver Kasen Williams caught a 35-yard touchdown pass from quarterback Keith Price with 4:53 left in the game, and the Huskies defense intercepted Stanford junior Josh Nunes in the final minute to seal the win.
Williams caught 10 passes for 129 yards, and Price went 19-for-37 for 177 yards and an interception.
Betting Odds: Oregon is favored by 24.5 points
Over/Under: 63 points
Prediction: Oregon responded with an offensive flurry after a poor start against Washington State, and should avoid the same pitfall against the Huskies Saturday. Sankey will have to produce another big game for Washington to overcome Barner and De’Anthony Thomas. Oregon should close out the game early with quick strikes and retain their ranking.
Predicted Score: Oregon 42 , Washington 17
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Join the Conversation
- ‘Floyd Rhymes With Avoid,’ Says Manny Pacquiao
- NFL Thanksgiving Games: Chicago Vs. Detroit, Philadelphia Vs. Dallas, And Seattle Vs. San Francisco Live Streaming Info and Preview
- Manny Pacquiao Calls Out On Floyd Mayweather Jr. Again After Unbeaten Boxer Mocks Him With His KO Video
- Jules Bianchi Latest Update: Marussia Formula One Team Keeps Its Promise To Injured Driver
- Phil Hughes No More: Australian Batsman Dies at 25
- 5 Proofs Russia is Geared-Up for Shooting War with U.S. and Can Win Future Nuclear Showdown
- Target’s ‘Surprise Doorbusters’ Black Friday 2014 Deals On TV Sets, Entertainment Centres, DVD Players And More
- IKEA Black Friday 2014 Ad Includes Discounts On Home Furnishings, Appliances, Kitchen Designs, Beds, Sofas, Mattresses And Toys
- T-Mobile’s Black Friday 2014 Deals On Apple iPhone 6, Samsung Galaxy Note 4/Edge, Nexus 6, HTC One M8, LG G3, iPad Air 2 And Mini 3
- Revealed: Vladimir Putin Plotting To Invade Europe – Report
- ISIS Drug Transit From Afghanistan To Europe Confirmed By Russia: Money Goes Into Terror Funding And In New Recruitments
- Bill Clinton At It Again, Caught By Camera In Jerusalem Peeking At Woman’s Breast