Scarlett Johansson Looks Stunning in Green at Party for 250th Anniversary of Moet & Chandon
By IBTimes Staff Reporter | October 6, 2012 11:18 PM EST
Scarlett Johansson looked gorgeous in a green dress at Moet & Chandon's 250th anniversary party in Moscow, Russia. The 27-year-old actress wore a sleeveless military dress, with sheer yoke and peplum details, from the Emilio Pucci 2013 Resort collection. The dress was accessorised with black Fendi shoes and Bvlgari jewellery. Make-up was a shade of coral for the lips, kohl-rimmed eyes and black nail polish.
The Avengers star has been the face of the champagne brand since 2009 and was joined at the party by the chief executive of Moet Hennessy Russia, Frank Floc'hlay. She was also seen in Paris, with boyfriend Nate Naylor, for Paris Fashion Week and for Tod's Signature bag collection, where she spoke about fashion and her body.
"I think every girl has their difficult part of their body that's difficult to dress," the actress explained, adding, "For me it's always been about being petite and curvy. There are certain styles I'd love to wear, but I just have to come to terms with the fact that I just don't look good in like a sack dress, it's just not going to happen... As you get older you learn more about your body and what looks good on you."
Meanwhile, the Tony Award winning actress (for Arthur Miller's A View from the Bridge in 2010) will return to the stage in Tennessee Williams' Cat on a Hot Tin Roof. Johansson will play the role of Maggie when the play opens in January. The other stars are Benjamin Walker, Debra Monk and Britain's Ciaran Hinds.
Johansson has also been busy in Hollywood. She will shortly be seen in a bio-pic of the British director Alfred Hitchcock, alongside Anthony Hopkins, Helen Mirren and Jessica Biel. Johansson will play the role of Janet Leigh, the actress who played Marion Crane in Hitchcock's iconic film Psycho (1960).
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
Join the Conversation
- ‘The X Factor Australia’ Winner is Marlisa Punzalan; Dean Ray Finishes as Runner-Up [VIDEOS]
- ‘The Walking Dead’ Season 5, Episode 3 Promo, Spoilers: Find Out What Happens In ‘Four Walls And A Roof’
- ‘Big Brother Australia’ Housemate Lawson Chooses Cat Over GF, Kisses Cat in Bed [VIDEO]
- 'American Horror Story' : Renewed For Season 5, Ryan Murphy Says 'We're Not Doing Space'
- Kristen Stewart ‘Not In Love’ With ‘Equals’ Co-star Nicholas Hoult -- Reports
- iOS 8 Jailbreak Release Date Likely this October 2014 with Pangu not Evad3rs Firming Up as Creator
- Chilling: New ISIS Video Addresses Australia; Aussie Teen Delivers Message
- Xiaomi Mi4 And MiPad Prices Likely Slashed, Thanks To Rivals Oppo, OnePlus And Meizu
- Top 4 Free-To-Download Apps for Fuller iPhone 6, 6 Plus Experience
- The Pirate Bay Blockade: Cost Of Blocking Websites Like TPB Is Ridiculously High
- Battery Saving Android 5.0 Lollipop Feature Extends The Battery Life Of Your Android Device By 90 Minutes And Displays Orange Bar While Power Saving Mode Is On
- Apple Inc. (AAPL) Stock Set to Soar Beyond $100 Despite Decline After New iPad Launch