Scarlett Johansson Looks Stunning in Green at Party for 250th Anniversary of Moet & Chandon
By IBTimes Staff Reporter | October 6, 2012 11:18 PM EST
Scarlett Johansson looked gorgeous in a green dress at Moet & Chandon's 250th anniversary party in Moscow, Russia. The 27-year-old actress wore a sleeveless military dress, with sheer yoke and peplum details, from the Emilio Pucci 2013 Resort collection. The dress was accessorised with black Fendi shoes and Bvlgari jewellery. Make-up was a shade of coral for the lips, kohl-rimmed eyes and black nail polish.
The Avengers star has been the face of the champagne brand since 2009 and was joined at the party by the chief executive of Moet Hennessy Russia, Frank Floc'hlay. She was also seen in Paris, with boyfriend Nate Naylor, for Paris Fashion Week and for Tod's Signature bag collection, where she spoke about fashion and her body.
"I think every girl has their difficult part of their body that's difficult to dress," the actress explained, adding, "For me it's always been about being petite and curvy. There are certain styles I'd love to wear, but I just have to come to terms with the fact that I just don't look good in like a sack dress, it's just not going to happen... As you get older you learn more about your body and what looks good on you."
Meanwhile, the Tony Award winning actress (for Arthur Miller's A View from the Bridge in 2010) will return to the stage in Tennessee Williams' Cat on a Hot Tin Roof. Johansson will play the role of Maggie when the play opens in January. The other stars are Benjamin Walker, Debra Monk and Britain's Ciaran Hinds.
Johansson has also been busy in Hollywood. She will shortly be seen in a bio-pic of the British director Alfred Hitchcock, alongside Anthony Hopkins, Helen Mirren and Jessica Biel. Johansson will play the role of Janet Leigh, the actress who played Marion Crane in Hitchcock's iconic film Psycho (1960).
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Forever Lost: Indescribable Anguish for Malaysia Airlines MH17 Families, Remains of Some Victims May Never Be Found (PHOTOS)
- Global Aviation Accidents: UN to Form Safety Task Force, Gov'ts Should Share Intelligence Info to Avert Future Incidents on Flying Over Warzones (PHOTOS)
- Celebrities Who Got Pregnant Using IVF: Busting the Myths About IVF
- Lunch with the Gods: Pope Francis Eats with Vatican Workers in Cafeteria
Join the Conversation
- Kylie Jenner Shamed for Range Rover Boasts
- Kate Middleton & Prince William Taking a Time Off in August Amidst Miscarriage & Adopting a Child Claims
- Maksim Chmerkovskiy Exits DWTS For Jennifer Lopez --- Reports
- Kate Middleton & Prince William Vacation Plans: Visit Prince Charles & Camilla Parker-Bowles
- Queen Elizabeth and Kate Middleton Clash Again: Duchess Scared of Difficult Pregnancy, Adopting Second 'Royal' Baby - Reports
- Apple iPhone 6 Release Date Update: 6 Most Wanted Feature Upgrades for Next iPhone
- Moto X Android 4.4.4 KitKat Update Guide: Schedule and How to Install
- Top 4 Reasons Why iPhone 6 Will Hit Big Soon After its Sept 2014 Release Date
- Top Surprising Features Of iOS 8
- Twin Malaysia Airlines MH370, MH17 Aviation Disasters Create Phobia Among Travellers
- HTC One M8 Windows Phone to Launch for Verizon; Release Date, Price, Five Fresh Features to Anticipate for New Smartphone
- OnePlus One vs. Moto X+1 – Early Specifications, Release Date and Price Faceoff