Scarlett Johansson Looks Stunning in Green at Party for 250th Anniversary of Moet & Chandon
By IBTimes Staff Reporter | October 6, 2012 11:18 PM EST
Scarlett Johansson looked gorgeous in a green dress at Moet & Chandon's 250th anniversary party in Moscow, Russia. The 27-year-old actress wore a sleeveless military dress, with sheer yoke and peplum details, from the Emilio Pucci 2013 Resort collection. The dress was accessorised with black Fendi shoes and Bvlgari jewellery. Make-up was a shade of coral for the lips, kohl-rimmed eyes and black nail polish.
The Avengers star has been the face of the champagne brand since 2009 and was joined at the party by the chief executive of Moet Hennessy Russia, Frank Floc'hlay. She was also seen in Paris, with boyfriend Nate Naylor, for Paris Fashion Week and for Tod's Signature bag collection, where she spoke about fashion and her body.
"I think every girl has their difficult part of their body that's difficult to dress," the actress explained, adding, "For me it's always been about being petite and curvy. There are certain styles I'd love to wear, but I just have to come to terms with the fact that I just don't look good in like a sack dress, it's just not going to happen... As you get older you learn more about your body and what looks good on you."
Meanwhile, the Tony Award winning actress (for Arthur Miller's A View from the Bridge in 2010) will return to the stage in Tennessee Williams' Cat on a Hot Tin Roof. Johansson will play the role of Maggie when the play opens in January. The other stars are Benjamin Walker, Debra Monk and Britain's Ciaran Hinds.
Johansson has also been busy in Hollywood. She will shortly be seen in a bio-pic of the British director Alfred Hitchcock, alongside Anthony Hopkins, Helen Mirren and Jessica Biel. Johansson will play the role of Janet Leigh, the actress who played Marion Crane in Hitchcock's iconic film Psycho (1960).
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- G20 Summit Awkward Moments: Putin Yawns, Mystery Bubbles Appear, F18 Drama Ensues
- Real Life ‘Frozen’: Snow Overwhelms The US, Kills 7; More To Come (Pictures)
- Angelina Jolie, Brad Pitt in Sydney for ‘Unbroken’ Red Carpet Premiere [PHOTOS]
- ‘The Walking Dead’ Season 5, Episode 8 Spoilers: Daryl Dixon Is Set To Burn The Place Down in ‘Coda’
Join the Conversation
- ‘Star Wars: The Force Awakens’ Trailer Reveals Sith Plus John Boyega And Daisy Ridley’s Characters And Much More—Reports
- Cameron Diaz, Benji Madden Engaged – Reports
- ‘The Voice’ Season 7 (2014) Winner: Eliminated Contestants Predict Who Could Win It All
- Channing Tatum-Jenna Dewan Tatum Split: Channing Disregards Amber Heard Link-Up Reports, Says Wife 'Puts Everything in Perspective'
- Prince Harry Enjoys Three-Day Visit To Oman, Picks Up Present For Prince George And Performs With Traditional Sword Dancers
- Walmart Early Price Matching Special Event On Nov. 21, 2014 Matches Its Competitors' Black Friday 2014 Prices And Includes Exclusive Deals For Samsung LED HDTVs And iPad Air 2 [WATCH VIDEO]
- US Plane Flying Over Russian Skies Spotted; Vladimir Putin Ready For 'Practical Cooperation' With US
- 6 Big Reasons iPhone 6 Plus is Must-Have Black Friday, Christmas 2014 Buy
- Nexus 6 Release Date And Price Under AT&T, T-Mobile And Sprint Listed
- NATO To Russia: 'Pull Back Your Troops'
- Alleged 'Microsoft Lumia 1030' Front Panel Leaked With Capacitive Buttons; 'Xbox One' Owners To Get Free Goodies On Anniversary
- Cold War 2: Russia, China And North Korea’s Blacklisted Company Fortify Alliance -- Reports