Scarlett Johansson Looks Stunning in Green at Party for 250th Anniversary of Moet & Chandon
By IBTimes Staff Reporter | October 6, 2012 11:18 PM EST
Scarlett Johansson looked gorgeous in a green dress at Moet & Chandon's 250th anniversary party in Moscow, Russia. The 27-year-old actress wore a sleeveless military dress, with sheer yoke and peplum details, from the Emilio Pucci 2013 Resort collection. The dress was accessorised with black Fendi shoes and Bvlgari jewellery. Make-up was a shade of coral for the lips, kohl-rimmed eyes and black nail polish.
The Avengers star has been the face of the champagne brand since 2009 and was joined at the party by the chief executive of Moet Hennessy Russia, Frank Floc'hlay. She was also seen in Paris, with boyfriend Nate Naylor, for Paris Fashion Week and for Tod's Signature bag collection, where she spoke about fashion and her body.
"I think every girl has their difficult part of their body that's difficult to dress," the actress explained, adding, "For me it's always been about being petite and curvy. There are certain styles I'd love to wear, but I just have to come to terms with the fact that I just don't look good in like a sack dress, it's just not going to happen... As you get older you learn more about your body and what looks good on you."
Meanwhile, the Tony Award winning actress (for Arthur Miller's A View from the Bridge in 2010) will return to the stage in Tennessee Williams' Cat on a Hot Tin Roof. Johansson will play the role of Maggie when the play opens in January. The other stars are Benjamin Walker, Debra Monk and Britain's Ciaran Hinds.
Johansson has also been busy in Hollywood. She will shortly be seen in a bio-pic of the British director Alfred Hitchcock, alongside Anthony Hopkins, Helen Mirren and Jessica Biel. Johansson will play the role of Janet Leigh, the actress who played Marion Crane in Hitchcock's iconic film Psycho (1960).
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
Join the Conversation
- 'The Bold And The Beautiful' Spoilers For Oct. 30, 2014: Eric Names Rick The New CEO Of Forrester Creations After Finding Out About Ridge And Caroline [WATCH VIDEO]
- 'The Originals' Season 2: Joseph Morgan Talks About Nina Dobrev's Crossover, Julie Plec Reveals Which TVD Character She Wants In Spinoff Series
- Tom Cruise and Lindsay Lohan Not Likely Dating, Despite Reports
- 'The Big Bang Theory' Season 8 Episode 7 Spoilers: Penny Takes Off Her Ring In The Misinterpretation Agitation [VIDEO]
- ‘The Walking Dead’ Season 5, Episode 4 New Zealand Promo: Beth Greene’s Brave Side In 'Slabtown'
- Nokia Lumia 730 v. Sharp Aquos Crystal – Specifications, Features And Price Showdown
- Apple iPhone 6 Plus vs Motorola Droid Turbo: Comparsion On Processor, Software And Battery
- Australia Special Forces Await 'Delayed' Iraqi Visas Before Joining ISIS Fight
- ISIS Has Been Equipped With Advanced Anti-Aircraft Missiles
- Samsung Galaxy Note 4 vs Motorola Droid Turbo – S-Pen Is Note’s 4 USP But Droid Turbo Can Outshine With Larger Battery
- 8 Important Things to Consider Before Buying or Upgrading to iPad Air 2
- Canada’s Official ISIS Mission Starts On Weekend; Kuwait Uneasy