Scarlett Johansson Looks Stunning in Green at Party for 250th Anniversary of Moet & Chandon
By IBTimes Staff Reporter | October 6, 2012 11:18 PM EST
Scarlett Johansson looked gorgeous in a green dress at Moet & Chandon's 250th anniversary party in Moscow, Russia. The 27-year-old actress wore a sleeveless military dress, with sheer yoke and peplum details, from the Emilio Pucci 2013 Resort collection. The dress was accessorised with black Fendi shoes and Bvlgari jewellery. Make-up was a shade of coral for the lips, kohl-rimmed eyes and black nail polish.
The Avengers star has been the face of the champagne brand since 2009 and was joined at the party by the chief executive of Moet Hennessy Russia, Frank Floc'hlay. She was also seen in Paris, with boyfriend Nate Naylor, for Paris Fashion Week and for Tod's Signature bag collection, where she spoke about fashion and her body.
"I think every girl has their difficult part of their body that's difficult to dress," the actress explained, adding, "For me it's always been about being petite and curvy. There are certain styles I'd love to wear, but I just have to come to terms with the fact that I just don't look good in like a sack dress, it's just not going to happen... As you get older you learn more about your body and what looks good on you."
Meanwhile, the Tony Award winning actress (for Arthur Miller's A View from the Bridge in 2010) will return to the stage in Tennessee Williams' Cat on a Hot Tin Roof. Johansson will play the role of Maggie when the play opens in January. The other stars are Benjamin Walker, Debra Monk and Britain's Ciaran Hinds.
Johansson has also been busy in Hollywood. She will shortly be seen in a bio-pic of the British director Alfred Hitchcock, alongside Anthony Hopkins, Helen Mirren and Jessica Biel. Johansson will play the role of Janet Leigh, the actress who played Marion Crane in Hitchcock's iconic film Psycho (1960).
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Join the Conversation
- ‘Guardians Of The Galaxy 2’ Nebula Is Alive And James Gunn Wants Fans To See More Of Her
- Selena Gomez And Justin Bieber: Songstress Fears Pregnancy After Experiencing Pregnancy Symptoms—Report
- 'American Horror Story' Season 4 Episode 8 Spoilers: Big Twist Features Dandy In Blood Bath
- ‘Sons of Anarchy’ Season 7, Episode 12 Spoilers: Katey Sagal On Gemma Teller’s Fate in ‘Red Rose’ [VIDEO]
- ‘The Walking Dead’ Season 5, Episode 8 Spoilers – ‘Coda’: Midseason Finale Is ‘Heartbreaking’ And ‘Gut-Wrenching’
- 5 Proofs Russia is Geared-Up for Shooting War with U.S. and Can Win Future Nuclear Showdown
- Target’s ‘Surprise Doorbusters’ Black Friday 2014 Deals On TV Sets, Entertainment Centres, DVD Players And More
- IKEA Black Friday 2014 Ad Includes Discounts On Home Furnishings, Appliances, Kitchen Designs, Beds, Sofas, Mattresses And Toys
- T-Mobile’s Black Friday 2014 Deals On Apple iPhone 6, Samsung Galaxy Note 4/Edge, Nexus 6, HTC One M8, LG G3, iPad Air 2 And Mini 3
- ISIS Drug Transit From Afghanistan To Europe Confirmed By Russia: Money Goes Into Terror Funding And In New Recruitments
- Bill Clinton At It Again, Caught By Camera In Jerusalem Peeking At Woman’s Breast
- Walmart Canada Black Friday 2014 Ad For Nov. 28, 2014 Up To Dec. 1, 2014 Includes Savings On The iPad Mini 16GB And The Beats Solo HD Drenched Headphones