Top After-Market NYSE Movers (Freescale, Hillshire, Office Depot, Cantel Medical, Monster Worldwide, Hovnanian, Molycorp, Radioshack)
By Satya Nagendra | October 6, 2012 3:58 PM EST
The top after-market NYSE gainers Friday were Freescale Semiconductor, Stewart Information Services Corp, Hillshire Brands, Office Depot and Cantel Medical Corp. The top after-market NYSE losers were Monster Worldwide, Hovnanian Enterprises, Molycorp and Radioshack Corp.
Freescale Semiconductor, Ltd. (FSL) shares surged 2.63 percent to $9.79 in post-market trading. The stock has a 52-week low of $8.43, a 52-week high of $17.84 and $2.37 billion in market capitalization.
Stewart Information Services Corp. (STC) shares surged 2.59 percent to $21.40 in post-market trading.
Hillshire Brands Co. (HSH) shares rose 2.35 percent to $27.00 in post-market trading. The stock has a 52-week low of $24.31, a 52-week high of $30.43 and $3.22 billion in market capitalization.
Office Depot, Inc. (ODP) shares advanced 2.19 percent to $2.33 in post-market trading. The company stock tumbled more than 7 percent in regular trading.
Cantel Medical Corp. (CMN) shares rose 2.18 percent to $29.07 in post-market trading. The company announced Friday that it will release the results for its fourth quarter and the fiscal year ended July 31, 2012 on Thursday, Oct. 11, before the market opens. It will hold a conference call to discuss the results at 11:00 AM EDT.
Monster Worldwide, Inc. (MWW) shares plunged 1.23 percent to $7.21 in post-market trading. The company stock tumbled more than 9 percent in regular trading on a news report that it had broken off talks to sell itself to a private-equity shop, the Wall Street Journal reported.
Hovnanian Enterprises Inc. (HOV) shares declined 1.04 percent to $3.81 in post-market trading.
Molycorp, Inc. (MCP) shares fell 1.01 percent to $10.77 in post-market trading. The stock has a 52-week low of $9.40, a 52-week high of $42.90 and $1.20 billion in market capitalization.
Radioshack Corp. (RSH) shares slipped 0.95 percent to $2.03 in post-market trading. The company stock was downgraded to an “underperform” rating from “neutral” rating at Zacks.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Celebrities Who Were Victims of Rape: Psychological and Physical Effects of Rape
- Still The World Champions: Team USA Overpowers Serbia, 129-92 To Win 2014 FIBA World Cup [PHOTOS]
- Kanye West, Ben Affleck, Serena Williams Are Victims Of Migraines: Ways To Tackle It
- Men’s Tennis’ Grand Slam Winners Of 2014 – Wawrinka, Nadal, Djokovic, and Cilic
Join the Conversation
- Tourre on stand says email in SEC case 'not accurate'
- Syrian authorities blocking access to needy in Homs - Red Cross
- Faith in European Union at low ebb, EU poll says
- Former UBS banker gets 18 months, $1 million fine, for muni bid-rigging scheme
- U.S. judge halts challenges to Detroit's bankruptcy bid
- iPhone 6 vs iPhone 6 Plus vs Galaxy S5 and HTC One M8: Performance, CPU and Health
- Google Android Lion vs Apple iOS 8: Why Make the Big Switch
- Samsung Galaxy Note 4 vs. OnePlus One – Can The Underdog Trump The Monster?
- iPhone 6 And IPhone 6 Plus Sold Out, New Stocks To Arrive In October
- iPhone 6 And iPhone 6 Plus Shipping Has Begun, Expected To Reach Customers’ Doorstep On Sept 19 Launch Date
- Australia's Imam Council Rebuffs Abbott Decision To Send Troops; Wants 'Islamic' Dropped From ISIS
- Moto G (Gen 2) vs. Xiaomi Redmi 1S—Specifications, Features And Price Showdown