Top After-Market NYSE Movers (Freescale, Hillshire, Office Depot, Cantel Medical, Monster Worldwide, Hovnanian, Molycorp, Radioshack)
By Satya Nagendra | October 6, 2012 3:58 PM EST
The top after-market NYSE gainers Friday were Freescale Semiconductor, Stewart Information Services Corp, Hillshire Brands, Office Depot and Cantel Medical Corp. The top after-market NYSE losers were Monster Worldwide, Hovnanian Enterprises, Molycorp and Radioshack Corp.
Freescale Semiconductor, Ltd. (FSL) shares surged 2.63 percent to $9.79 in post-market trading. The stock has a 52-week low of $8.43, a 52-week high of $17.84 and $2.37 billion in market capitalization.
Stewart Information Services Corp. (STC) shares surged 2.59 percent to $21.40 in post-market trading.
Hillshire Brands Co. (HSH) shares rose 2.35 percent to $27.00 in post-market trading. The stock has a 52-week low of $24.31, a 52-week high of $30.43 and $3.22 billion in market capitalization.
Office Depot, Inc. (ODP) shares advanced 2.19 percent to $2.33 in post-market trading. The company stock tumbled more than 7 percent in regular trading.
Cantel Medical Corp. (CMN) shares rose 2.18 percent to $29.07 in post-market trading. The company announced Friday that it will release the results for its fourth quarter and the fiscal year ended July 31, 2012 on Thursday, Oct. 11, before the market opens. It will hold a conference call to discuss the results at 11:00 AM EDT.
Monster Worldwide, Inc. (MWW) shares plunged 1.23 percent to $7.21 in post-market trading. The company stock tumbled more than 9 percent in regular trading on a news report that it had broken off talks to sell itself to a private-equity shop, the Wall Street Journal reported.
Hovnanian Enterprises Inc. (HOV) shares declined 1.04 percent to $3.81 in post-market trading.
Molycorp, Inc. (MCP) shares fell 1.01 percent to $10.77 in post-market trading. The stock has a 52-week low of $9.40, a 52-week high of $42.90 and $1.20 billion in market capitalization.
Radioshack Corp. (RSH) shares slipped 0.95 percent to $2.03 in post-market trading. The company stock was downgraded to an “underperform” rating from “neutral” rating at Zacks.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- NFL MNF: Pittsburgh Steelers 30, Houston Texans 23 [PHOTOS]
- 2014 MLB World Series Game 1: San Francisco Giants 7, Kansas City Royals 1 [PHOTOS]
- 2014 MLB World Series - Game 2: Kansas City Royals 7, San Francisco Giants 2 [PHOTOS]
- NFL Thursday Recap - Denver Broncos 35, San Diego Chargers 21: Peyton Manning Has 3 TDs In Easy Win [PHOTOS]
Join the Conversation
- Tourre on stand says email in SEC case 'not accurate'
- Syrian authorities blocking access to needy in Homs - Red Cross
- Faith in European Union at low ebb, EU poll says
- Former UBS banker gets 18 months, $1 million fine, for muni bid-rigging scheme
- U.S. judge halts challenges to Detroit's bankruptcy bid
- Xiaomi Redmi 1S vs. Sharp Aquos Crystal – Specifications, Features And Price Showdown
- ASUS Releases A Teaser Indicating The Arrival of New Zenfone and ZenWatch On October 28
- Boy Stoned To Death For Alleged Rape, Victim Receives Dowry From Militants
- Update HTC One M7 with LG G2 with Android 4.4.2 as Sprint OTA: Fixes and Installation
- Verizon Motorola Droid Turbo Leaked Live Images Surfaces, Scheduled To Get Unveiled On Oct 28
- Three Dual SIM Samsung Galaxy Note 4 Duos Variants Comes To China
- Russia is Creating Underwater Combat Robots to Protect its Arctic Territories