Top After-Market NYSE Movers (Freescale, Hillshire, Office Depot, Cantel Medical, Monster Worldwide, Hovnanian, Molycorp, Radioshack)
By Satya Nagendra | October 6, 2012 3:58 PM EST
The top after-market NYSE gainers Friday were Freescale Semiconductor, Stewart Information Services Corp, Hillshire Brands, Office Depot and Cantel Medical Corp. The top after-market NYSE losers were Monster Worldwide, Hovnanian Enterprises, Molycorp and Radioshack Corp.
Freescale Semiconductor, Ltd. (FSL) shares surged 2.63 percent to $9.79 in post-market trading. The stock has a 52-week low of $8.43, a 52-week high of $17.84 and $2.37 billion in market capitalization.
Stewart Information Services Corp. (STC) shares surged 2.59 percent to $21.40 in post-market trading.
Hillshire Brands Co. (HSH) shares rose 2.35 percent to $27.00 in post-market trading. The stock has a 52-week low of $24.31, a 52-week high of $30.43 and $3.22 billion in market capitalization.
Office Depot, Inc. (ODP) shares advanced 2.19 percent to $2.33 in post-market trading. The company stock tumbled more than 7 percent in regular trading.
Cantel Medical Corp. (CMN) shares rose 2.18 percent to $29.07 in post-market trading. The company announced Friday that it will release the results for its fourth quarter and the fiscal year ended July 31, 2012 on Thursday, Oct. 11, before the market opens. It will hold a conference call to discuss the results at 11:00 AM EDT.
Monster Worldwide, Inc. (MWW) shares plunged 1.23 percent to $7.21 in post-market trading. The company stock tumbled more than 9 percent in regular trading on a news report that it had broken off talks to sell itself to a private-equity shop, the Wall Street Journal reported.
Hovnanian Enterprises Inc. (HOV) shares declined 1.04 percent to $3.81 in post-market trading.
Molycorp, Inc. (MCP) shares fell 1.01 percent to $10.77 in post-market trading. The stock has a 52-week low of $9.40, a 52-week high of $42.90 and $1.20 billion in market capitalization.
Radioshack Corp. (RSH) shares slipped 0.95 percent to $2.03 in post-market trading. The company stock was downgraded to an “underperform” rating from “neutral” rating at Zacks.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Taylor Swift Named Forbes' Second Highest Paid Country Musician [PHOTOS]
- Forever Lost: Indescribable Anguish for Malaysia Airlines MH17 Families, Remains of Some Victims May Never Be Found (PHOTOS)
- Global Aviation Accidents: UN to Form Safety Task Force, Gov'ts Should Share Intelligence Info to Avert Future Incidents on Flying Over Warzones (PHOTOS)
- Lunch with the Gods: Pope Francis Eats with Vatican Workers in Cafeteria
Join the Conversation
- Tourre on stand says email in SEC case 'not accurate'
- Syrian authorities blocking access to needy in Homs - Red Cross
- Faith in European Union at low ebb, EU poll says
- Former UBS banker gets 18 months, $1 million fine, for muni bid-rigging scheme
- U.S. judge halts challenges to Detroit's bankruptcy bid
- Samsung Galaxy S5 Alpha Leaks Online: Release Date, Five Features to Wait for New Smart Phone
- Sony Xperia Z3: Release Date, Five Features to Expect from New Android Smart Phone
- 5 Food Scandals That Shocked The World
- Iran Leader Asks Muslims to Supply Arms to Palestine, Calls Israel ‘Rapacious Wolf’
- Nexus 6 Likely Confirmed as Motorola 5.9-Inch Phablet on Release Date – Report
- MH17: Shrapnel Hits Plane, Russia Calls for UN-led Investigation